What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

Please, Moscow is a totally Neutral Personality, it would be a shame if you boycott him, As for me, I am totally against India bashing for every rhyme and reason. So You can boycott me. But reconsider Moscow, he is impartial to the core!

Yes Moscow is a neutral member,from all aspects.

Yeah, same happens in India. But Rabindra Ghosh seems to be a reputed personality, isnt it?? tell me if he is not! Women misuse dowry case in India, But it doesnt mean that Men are completely innocent, many kill their wives for dowry reasons!

I have not heard is name before today:agree:

These human rights things are nothing but tools to tarnish the image of a country.Most of them,not all.

They say Hindus are oppressed everywhere in BD,but I find so many hindu holding top ranking position in BD,even during BNP's time.I have many Hindu friends and they don't seem to be oppressed in any aspect.:agree:

There might be some incidents but not as the Indian Media claims,always exaggerating.:tsk:

If you look at the "so called spy" story,he was also a Hindu.does RAW have any muslim agent??NO.

Yeah, same happens in India. But Rabindra Ghosh seems to be a reputed personality, isnt it?? tell me if he is not! Women misuse dowry case in India, But it doesnt mean that Men are completely innocent, many kill their wives for dowry reasons!

I am not aware of Rabindra Ghosh, as I lost interest in those subject long ago when I found that these kind of people were just trying fill their pockets or working on with some agenda. We have a official human rights comission active in Bangladesh.. Hope this will create some difference.
I was not defending any looser who kill their wife for dowry but the enormity of false cases which itself violates human rights in any standard.

I have not heard is name before today:agree:

These human rights things are nothing but tools to tarnish the image of a country.Most of them,not all.

They say Hindus are oppressed everywhere in BD,but I find so many hindu holding top ranking position in BD,even during BNP's time.I have many Hindu friends and they don't seem to be oppressed in any aspect.:agree:

There might be some incidents but not as the Indian Media claims,always exaggerating.:tsk:

If you look at the "so called spy" story,he was also a Hindu.does RAW have any muslim agent??NO.
Leon please dont say RAW doesnt have Muslim agents, it would be a prejudiced statement because we will never Know.

Many BD members say Muslims are Oppressed in India, Well I dont feel so, because I am a Muslim. But does it mean that there is no Discrimination?? No, There are cases of Discrimination, but I havent come across it. Same is the case in BD!!

MR Rabindra Ghosh, well he must be reputed to go to UN conventions in geneva etc wouldnt he??? For Amnesty International to get involved, right??? Read the link I provided. well here it is again

http://www.hrcbmdfw.org/bk_news/press_release_05172004.htm

A Lawyer in the Supreme court is not just anybody, for him to be accused of being a RAW agent, and beaten up, well isnt it insulting? Especially he being a Hindu? a Minority? I hear BD members say Minorities are to be cared for,but what about their own minorites???

Leon please dont say RAW doesnt have Muslim agents, it would be a prejudiced statement because we will never Know.

Many BD members say Muslims are Oppressed in India, Well I dont feel so, because I am a Muslim. But does it mean that there is no Discrimination?? No, There are cases of Discrimination, but I havent come across it. Same is the case in BD!!

MR Rabindra Ghosh, well he must be reputed to go to UN conventions in geneva etc wouldnt he??? For Amnesty International to get involved, right??? Read the link I provided. well here it is again

HRCBM: Protect the Life and Properties of Advocate Rabindra Ghosh.

Well actually that would be "high ranking RAW agent",and I read in an article about not having muslims in RAW.

Well actually that would be "high ranking RAW agent",and I read in an article about not having muslims in RAW.
Well a close family friend of mine, he was the RAW director, he was a Christian. Dont christians also classify as minorities?? Muslims not coming to the top of RAW doesnt mean discrimination. If a Muslim can be President, then what is not? You cant speak of structural composition of RAW based on news paper articles. Its a secret agency, you never know!

frankly I personally feel, if RAW is indeed as powerful and cunning as some of the bd posters claim, then RAW should stop wasting its time in bd and start devising ways to counter ISI's nefarious designs to bleed india....

no offence.

HRCBM: Protect the Life and Properties of Advocate Rabindra Ghosh.

Majority of your Muslim population live in Poor Eastern India, not the Urdu speaking cosmopoliton Muslim you see on a day to day basis. I beleive there are gross Human Rights violation going on in Assam, Orissay, Bihar. Muslim gets some protection in West Bengal as being Bengali Speaking.. Other than NADA.

What????? Urdu speaking cosmopolitan??? Man u got it wrong, all wrong! lets not be diverted from the topic Please! A New thread has been started about Indian Muslims, post in it Plz.

Well I won't be surprised if they don't have Muslim agents because RAW's enemy is Pakistan,so there might be chances of defection.

Like the Iraqi Christian pilot,who landed his plane in Israel.

Then again,you never know!:smokin:

If you are questioning the patriotism of Indian muslims, then nothing more to say!

I am not questioning,but the Agency might think that way.Often in your movies like "Khakee",showed that muslims are misunderstood.

Lets discuss it on the other thread.

and Khakee was produced and directed by Hindus, RajKumar Santoshi and Keshu! Like I told there is discrimination, but not as widely speculated!

Back
Top Bottom