What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

I don’t think India loves Bangladesh. Indian policies are always based on what gains they can get from the other party where as Pakistan has a special relationship with Bangladesh. Besides the sad incident of 1971 it will remain a fact that Muslims of Bengal fought for Pakistan against the Hindu domination wather any one accepts it or not.

We don't love any one just want to have peacefull coexistence.

I must admit. Your knowledge regarding this matter is tremendous and I appreciate all of your excellent posts.
I say hell with India because they never desire a phosphorous Bangladesh with strong military. Its cunning propaganda and our weakness disband Pakistan to accommodate it's interest.

I am all for the strong brotherly relation with Pakistan and only one way to counter attack against Indian hegemonic design for south Asia. We actually need Pakistan more than they do. We are surrounded by Indian without any land connection to Islamic world. It should be our desire to have strong brother next to us. I think we should form some kind union with Pakistan. A very strong mean Islamic military in both wing with nuke and that change the whole scenario....

so with that in mind and if Pakistan willing than

What your take on forming Union with Pakistan????

At this juncture of time, Union does not appear to be the best step---though our enemies are mostly common.

Both countries should now stand on its respective strength independently---with the task of further progress and getting respective home in order. Both have serious problems at home and threat from outside. But we should enhance the cultivation of mutual relationship on terms of ‘Ummah’.

In this regard, we have a special internal problem because continuous fanning by BAL & India of the flame of vengeance in our people had distorted the concept of Ummah, and has deeply divided the nation. Their branding of anyone “anti-India” to be “pro-Pakistan”, and anyone “pro-Pakistan” to be “anti-Bangladesh” has still got its desired result---though it is on the decline with rise of Islamic sense & sentiment among the people. This problem will only disappear with further strengthening of Islam in Bangladesh. That is what we should work for now along with other needful.

I must admit. Your knowledge regarding this matter is tremendous and I appreciate all of your excellent posts.
I say hell with India because they never desire a phosphorous Bangladesh with strong military. Its cunning propaganda and our weakness disband Pakistan to accommodate it's interest.

I am all for the strong brotherly relation with Pakistan and only one way to counter attack against Indian hegemonic design for south Asia. We actually need Pakistan more than they do. We are surrounded by Indian without any land connection to Islamic world. It should be our desire to have strong brother next to us. I think we should form some kind union with Pakistan. A very strong mean Islamic military in both wing with nuke and that change the whole scenario....

so with that in mind and if Pakistan willing than

What your take on forming Union with Pakistan????

Any plans to come back to Bangladesh.....

To iajdani sir,yes insurgency is really a trouble for India and India is trying hard to stop it........it is u who now is telling India must solve its own problem, but in the process when some bd insurgents and smugglers are killed by da bsf it is u who cries foul bout da bsf .........bravo!!!

Currently there is no BD insurgent. And we always cry when there is any civilian casualties be it Indian or BD (at the end its mostly bengalis get killed). We say, if there were any cross border crimes, you arrest them and put them before court (Indian court).
We also said to put Bengali BSF along the border, as our statistics shows, when there were Bengali BSF along the border the killing comes down to zero.

Strange thing if you go to border area and BDR will always ask you to keep clear distance from border as BSF might open fire from their side of border. And we have records of killing when BSF target practice on villagers working on their paddy field. Animals of its worse kind...

Last edited:
Sir,the situation i believe is quite different from what we are made to see in the media,your media and our media tell diffrnt stories out of da same news.........in our media a few days ago it was said,bsf first ordered some smugglers to stop then they fired,but out of nowhere bdr fired back......i believe you were told a quiet diffrnt story........ we shall never know da truth.......but da bdr can surely do more to stop insurgency and smuggling....................BENGALIS are not stationed in the border bcause of their softcorners for fellow bengalis,which can't be acknowledged in case of any serious threat... THNX

"Looking at the spectacle, one friend wept silently: After all, it was too painful to see Muslim warriors so subdued by others. The other friend made just a small remark and fell silent: “It appears as if few foxes are guarding a herd of lions”. I then suddenly realized “After all said and done, a difference is still there between India and Pakistan.” "

Such statements make it very clear u are anything but Bangladeshi.
Its the bengali mukti Bahini who faught the pak army & died in millions for the creation free Bangladesh.

U & ur friends must be part of those razakars who presecution is election promise of the current PM who won the election with overwhelming support of Bangla ppl.

In case you really require to understand this "Muslim to Muslim" phenomenon, you have to understand Imaan, Islam and Ummah. Then, you shall have no difficulty to realize how a Mukti Sena fought a Muslim Army, and yet find it painful to accept these Muslims get subdued by non-Muslims.[/COLOR]

In the same token, you will find Pakistani Muslims would like to ignore 1971 episodes, and feel brotherly agony if they find Bangladeshi Muslims are subdued by any non-Muslim entity. Just ask someone in or outside this forum.

That video was not at all necessary as I am a proud Mukti Sena, and witnessed, survived and fought against exactly these. Thanks, anyway.

By the way, do you really feel that my being a Mukti Sena—not a rejakar—and a Bangladeshi ever depend a bit on your certification ?

I am sorry you might feel embarrassed to know that : I am in favor of putting to trials those who were “actively involved” in perpetrating crime(s) during the war. What I despise is the possibility of harassing any one for being just politically opponent by abusing this opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,the situation i believe is quite different from what we are made to see in the media,your media and our media tell diffrnt stories out of da same news.........in our media a few days ago it was said,bsf first ordered some smugglers to stop then they fired,but out of nowhere bdr fired back......i believe you were told a quiet diffrnt story........ we shall never know da truth.......but da bdr can surely do more to stop insurgency and smuggling....................BENGALIS are not stationed in the border bcause of their softcorners for fellow bengalis,which can't be acknowledged in case of any serious threat... THNX

The firing occured well inside BD territory and BDR had no other options but to open fire. We cant let foreign soldiers to come inside our Border and open fire on anybody be it smugglers or criminals.
Few months ago your drunk BSF soldiers came inside BD and started shooting at villagers indiscriminately who were asleep and killed 3 civilians including an infant and wonded dozens. We as a gentleman returned your soldier instead of putting him before the court with an assurance that he will be trialed?? What happend to him still unknown and my gutts feeling is, he is back to the front line and waiting for his next kill.

:devil:

Also regarding media, our media reports from the site itself and sometimes live, and :guns: your media just quote from what BSF says to them and make some fictitious stories. Terrible....

If dat news is true,this was truly an inhuman act.............as of the first case the two sides needed to be more co-operative and the smugglers were 'on' the international border,not in bd territory. Thnx

Dat view of yours regarding the media is your nationalistic view lacking credibility........thnx

You appear to be baffled to realize “How a Muslim can feel brotherly for another Muslim---whom he has just fought a bloody feud---only few days back ?” So, you have no way but--taking the advantage of remaining discrete under the facility of internet--to declare him a Rejakar, and to deny his role as “Mukti Sena” which he played under the threat of his life.

In case you really require to understand this "Muslim to Muslim" phenomenon, you have to understand Imaan, Islam and Ummah. Then, you shall have no difficulty to realize how a Mukti Sena fought a Muslim Army, and yet find it painful to accept these Muslims get subdued by non-Muslims.

In the same token, you will find Pakistani Muslims would like to ignore 1971 episodes, and feel brotherly agony if they find Bangladeshi Muslims are subdued by any non-Muslim entity. Just ask someone in or outside this forum.

That video was not at all necessary as I am a proud Mukti Sena, and witnessed, survived and fought against exactly these. Thanks, anyway.

By the way, do you really feel that my being a Mukti Sena—not a rejakar—and a Bangladeshi ever depend a bit on your certification ?

I am sorry you might feel embarrassed to know that : I am in favor of putting to trials those who were “actively involved” in perpetrating crime(s) during the war. What I despise is the possibility of harassing any one for being just politically opponent by abusing this opportunity.

Mr Straight,

It doesnt matter how sad u & ur like minded friends felt about fellow muslim pakistani POW brothers in hindu indian hands,Its only the fact & actions urs in those days that counts.

So i'll disregard socalled muslim ummah feeling at tea time discussions and remind u what u actually did to each other during 71.

Accoring to ur own Govt data,Ur fellow muslim pakistani army didnt mind killing several lakhs of muslim & hindu bengalis in matter of some months.So much so that around one crore Bengalis entered hindu india as refugees.

muslim ummah feeling didnt stop pak army raping Bengali women in their army bases.Here is an independent media report,

Its the hindu india which trained,funded & armed the Mukhti Bahini which u so like give all the credit for ur independence.

Also Mukhti Bahini didnt feel anything wrong in attacking pakistan army men and even some pakistani blame Mukhti Bahini for horrific atrocities on west pakistani muslim civilians.

So where was the muslim brotherhood bond, when u ppl were slaughtering each other in 71??

Finally let me say this to u and ur ilk on this forum,If u ever feel doubtful of indian contributions for the creation Bangladesh,just ask pakistani friends here.They would tell how much they hate india for dismembering their country.And they would love to do anything to avenge that humilitation of 71.Sometime thankless ppl like u make me feel u ppl didnt deserve indian assistance during 71 and we would have been better off with east pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raw Involvement

Besides pressurizing Bangladesh through political and economic measures including water blockade RAW has been instigating and promoting separatist movements to completely destabilize and disintegrate the country. RAW has been providing training and arms to various separatist movements to create anarchy in Bangladesh. One such organisation is named Shanti Bahini. It is fighting for creating an independent state named Jhumland in Chittagong Hill Tracts region.

Read the full story here
Home / Headlines / RAW and Bangladesh :: Final :: - Media Monitors Network (MMN)

Raw in Bangladesh
https://www.vedamsbooks.com/no44135.htm

Reported on Global Politician
Global Politician - Indian Intelligence Involvement In Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh

Indian intelligence outfit Research & Analysis Wing(RAW) is deeply involved in the problem of Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh.Some admissions:

1.The Chakma guerrillas had closely assisted RAW operatives. They were assisted during and after the liberation war of Bangladesh. The Chakmas, after the change of govt in 1975, contacted the RAW. The Chakmas offered to infiltrate among the Mizo rebels and pass on information to the Indian govt in lieu of assylum. This offer was accepted (Inside RAW : The Story of India's Secret Service, Asoka Raina, Vikas Publishers, New Delhi, 1981, pp.86-87).

2.In 1975, the RAW was instructed to assist the Chakma rebels with arms, supplies , bases and training. Training was conducted in the border camps in Tripura but specialized training was imparted at Chakrata near Dehra Doon. Shantu Larma's Shanti Bahini members were flown to Chakrata and then sent back to Tripura to infiltrate into Chittagong Hill Tracts. A RAW office and its operatives at Agartala monitored the progress of the trainees. In 1976, the Shanti Bahini launched its first attack on the Bangladesh force. A new insurgency had been born and India's secret war in the hills of Bangladesh had begun (South Asia's Fractured Frontier, Binalaksmi Nepram, Mittal Publishers, New Delhi, 2002, pp-153).

3.The RAW was involved in training rebels of Chakma tribes and Shanti Bahini to carry out subversive activities in Bangladesh (RAW's role in Furthering India's Foreign Policy, The New Nation, Dhaka, 31 August 1994).

4.The Indian intelligence had collaborated the armed rebels of Chittagong Hill Tracts to destabilise the region ( Indo-Bangladesh Relation, Motiur Rahman, daily Prothom Alo, Dhaka,10 December 2002).

Binzaman ,

The author is not credible.

Propaganda galore by Islamists masquerading as sages    A.H. Jaffor Ullah

RAW destroying Bangladesh– by Mohammad Zainal Abedin RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? |

regards.

Raw Involvement

Besides pressurizing Bangladesh through political and economic measures including water blockade RAW has been instigating and promoting separatist movements to completely destabilize and disintegrate the country. RAW has been providing training and arms to various separatist movements to create anarchy in Bangladesh. One such organisation is named Shanti Bahini. It is fighting for creating an independent state named Jhumland in Chittagong Hill Tracts region.

Read the full story here
Home / Headlines / RAW and Bangladesh :: Final :: - Media Monitors Network (MMN)

Raw in Bangladesh

Global Politician - Indian Intelligence Involvement In Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh

Indian intelligence outfit Research & Analysis Wing(RAW) is deeply involved in the problem of Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh.Some admissions:

1.The Chakma guerrillas had closely assisted RAW operatives. They were assisted during and after the liberation war of Bangladesh. The Chakmas, after the change of govt in 1975, contacted the RAW. The Chakmas offered to infiltrate among the Mizo rebels and pass on information to the Indian govt in lieu of assylum. This offer was accepted (Inside RAW : The Story of India's Secret Service, Asoka Raina, Vikas Publishers, New Delhi, 1981, pp.86-87).

2.In 1975, the RAW was instructed to assist the Chakma rebels with arms, supplies , bases and training. Training was conducted in the border camps in Tripura but specialized training was imparted at Chakrata near Dehra Doon. Shantu Larma's Shanti Bahini members were flown to Chakrata and then sent back to Tripura to infiltrate into Chittagong Hill Tracts. A RAW office and its operatives at Agartala monitored the progress of the trainees. In 1976, the Shanti Bahini launched its first attack on the Bangladesh force. A new insurgency had been born and India's secret war in the hills of Bangladesh had begun (South Asia's Fractured Frontier, Binalaksmi Nepram, Mittal Publishers, New Delhi, 2002, pp-153).

3.The RAW was involved in training rebels of Chakma tribes and Shanti Bahini to carry out subversive activities in Bangladesh (RAW's role in Furthering India's Foreign Policy, The New Nation, Dhaka, 31 August 1994).

4.The Indian intelligence had collaborated the armed rebels of Chittagong Hill Tracts to destabilise the region ( Indo-Bangladesh Relation, Motiur Rahman, daily Prothom Alo, Dhaka,10 December 2002).

Binzaman ,

RAW destroying Bangladesh– by Mohammad Zainal Abedin RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ???? |

regards.

If dat news is true,this was truly an inhuman act.............as of the first case the two sides needed to be more co-operative and the smugglers were 'on' the international border,not in bd territory. Thnx

BSF soldier strays into B'desh killing three, says BDR
Dhaka (PTI): Bangladesh authorities on Monday claimed that an apparently drunk Border Security Force (BSF) personnel overnight allegedly killed three Bangladeshi villagers after intruding into northwestern part of its frontier.

"It was an unfortunate incident, but not a planned attack by BSF," BDR's operations director Colonel Anisur Rahman said in Dhaka.

The officer claimed the villagers at frontier Panchagargh district eventually captured the soldier and handed him over to BDR authorities.

"We have asked for a sector commander (or DIG) level flag meeting with BSF later today as the injured BSF man has been sent to Rangpur Medical College Hospital for better treatment," Rahman said.

A police official in Panchagargh, who was reached here by telephone said the soldier intruded in Bangladesh territory at about 10 pm on Sunday and after being challenged by local villagers he fired gunshots instantly killing an eight-year old boy.

"He then killed a 30-year-old woman and a 55-year-old man and injured another fellow villager while he was trying to retreat," the officer said.

While confirming that a BSF jawan was being held by BDR personnel, a BSF official in New Delhi refused to lend credence to reports that the soldier had killed any body.
"We are making efforts to seeks his repatriation," the official said.

The Hindu News Update Service

Just see how BSF deny any wrong doing... also pay attention how your media is reporting it while there were corpse in front of everybody..

Raw Involvement

Read the full story here

Raw in Bangladesh

Binzaman ,

regards.

Back
Top Bottom