What's new

What if the Subcontinent was ONE country?

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Its just a assumption no need to get serious or dive into pointless debates, we all know thats never going to happen.

If it was one country, it would likely have meant history would have been very different, in that a unifying single culture/language etc that could exert strongly on the scale of an empire was present today from some significant period 1000 or so years ago (if you say look at the synthesis of the more significant roots of say judeo-christian western world).

With that hypothetical, the region would be one of the richest parts of the world as there would be no frequent destruction/rebuilding of civilisation and wealth (normally imposed from outside due to the fractures).

But its a hypothetical, and like all hypotheticals its flawed.....given reality has transpired like it has for a reason and (imo) a higher design.

How about ending Indian State Terrorism in Occupied Kashmir first if you want a common market and united foreign policy ??

We don't want it. Its a pakistani who started this thread.

My reply was to people like him. Not to terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

So you support Indian State Terrorism and don't want peace
Expected no better from Keyboard Hindutva warriors like you though ..

Like I said, I don't talk to terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

It can still have a united foreign policy and a common market.

All you have to do is end state sponsored terrorism. Its that simple and yet its that difficult.

Exactly. Stop sending Kulbhushan Jadev in Pakistan to kill innocent Pakistanis. Also stop state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir by killing poor Kashmiri youth, women and Children.

Back
Top Bottom