What's new

What if Modi,Mark Zuckerberg,Shah Rukh Khan were Kashmiris ? Powerful Images

Alpha BeeTee

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Man this is depressing.Feeling for the innocent eyes of Kashmir.

Attachments

• 1469442648827.jpg
    1469442648827.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 240
  • 1469442663212.jpg
    1469442663212.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 1469442674790.jpg
    1469442674790.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 1469442686091.jpg
    1469442686091.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 214
@Star Wars sir there is a difference with BURHAN WANI and ordinary kashmiries. You belong to the largest democracy in world honestly answer me this 'would indian forces would have done the same if there were protest in central india for some politican or anyother moron that might be speaking about sepration.
Kashmir is a delicate topic for both country but the true victim in this case are kashmiries

@Star Wars sir there is a difference with BURHAN WANI and ordinary kashmiries. You belong to the largest democracy in world honestly answer me this 'would indian forces would have done the same if there were protest in central india for some politican or anyother moron that might be speaking about sepration.
Kashmir is a delicate topic for both country but the true victim in this case are kashmiries
When Pak army drop bombs in balochistan to kill terrorists, many innocent lives are also lost. Collateral damage. Those who stay in their houses when curfew is on, will not suffer. And this is same anywhere in India, when curfew is imposed and shoot at sight orders are in place, you stay inside. Venture out at your own risk. Army is just enforcing the law of the land.

Yes, if you violently protest, throw stones at security personal... you get shot. No point in complaining after that. Around 20+ people died in Hariyana after CRPF decided violent mobs needed to be put down. Besides, Burhan Wani is a murderer he ordered murders of panchayat heads , he wanted to rip the limbs of kashmiri's coming out to vote and he wanted to chase away Kashmiri pundits relocating to the valley. These same Kashmirs are still chasing away and harassing last of the pundits in the valley. Kashmiri seperatists in the valley have ZERO moral ground in kashmir.

A bit of Photoshop is not going to make people sit up and think in India.

The trouble is that while we have no problems with Kashmirs protesting peacefully , we do object when they pick up stones and attack security forces (ironically most are JnK police, Kashmirs themselves). You will find it hard to find sympathy withen India if you resort to violence. For instance while the jat agitation was widely condemned for its violence, the initial India against corruption was looked upon favourably .

So give up your guns , Your stones and sit on a dharna or fast . thats the accepted way .
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer your thoughts ?

A bit of Photoshop is not going to make people sit up and think in India.

The trouble is that while we have no problems with Kashmirs protesting peacefully , we do object when they pick up stones and attack security forces (ironically most are JnK police, Kashmirs themselves). You will find it hard to find sympathy withen India if you resort to violence. For instance while the jat agitation was widely condemned for its violence, the initial India against corruption was looked upon favourably .

So give up your guns , Your stones and sit on a dharna or fast . thats the accepted way .
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer your thoughts ?

Oh common ..!

When Pak army drop bombs in balochistan to kill terrorists, many innocent lives are also lost. Collateral damage. Those who stay in their houses when curfew is on, will not suffer. And this is same anywhere in India, when curfew is imposed and shoot at sight orders are in place, you stay inside. Venture out at your own risk. Army is just enforcing the law of the land.
are you crazy we are dropping bombs in FATA ....... dont just make false arguements

we do object when they pick up stones
there is a reaason personels are given shields ...

Oh common ..!
What come on? you really think you will be able to even convince 1% of the Indian population to have any sympathy? cuz thats what you need here , the people of India to support the Kashmirs.
You can have as many Photoshop competitions or rallies things will not change on the ground here. the Kashmirs have no moral high ground.IF Pakistan is sincere it wants that , On the other hand i feel its just for public consumption in Pakistan , nothing meaningful will come from it.
But hey prove me wrong!!!

yes sir, they would have done exactly that.
they were doing the same in NE areas, maoist areas and punjab.

are you crazy we are dropping bombs in FATA ....... dont just make false arguements

there is a reaason personels are given shields ...
Going by that reasoning just cuz your soldiers have BP jackets one can fire on them? are you joking or just plain stupid in your argument?

lol, i wonder if Kashmiris actually think this way :lol:
I mean kids on this forum think they can influence public perception. No one in India has sympathy for the Kashmires cuz of their violence.

Back
Top Bottom