What's new

What exactly do Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda want from Pakistan?

And remember, what happened in Afghanistan was partly our mistake.

Okay, great, they can hate us. They will only shame themselves. I promise you, unity will come when education comes...

Nuking a million innocents is downright Haraam, so please don't say that afghans have done this-and-that to Muslims. They used to be one of the most educated peoples in the Islamic empire- a lot of their people were scholars and narrators of Hadith.

And Sending Suicide Bombers to blow up everything is right ? Look i am not saying we should nuke them as i previously said because at that time i was very emotional.I am just saying that we must gather the courage to do hard things which are necessary for the survival of Pakistan.

You havent fed the AFghans, yes they are living in pakistan, but they are not fed by Pakistan. although people(afghans) are thankful to even be let in pakistan and live there while their country is in ruins. this refugee problem is not only for the afghans, every country which has problems, have refugees. do you think pakistan doesnt export refugees in teh other countries? come to the UK and see nowdays there are more asylum seekers from pakistan than afghanistan.
That bolded/red part is the most rediculous of all.

lol.Patriotism has made you blind my friend ? There is a huge difference between few fraud asylum seekers and millions of refuges which only do crimes to feed themselves.

And as far is feeding part is concerned i guess you haven't visited Afghanistan in a while the only thing you guys produce are drugs and small arms.You should be thankful to us because without us afghan race would have been starved to extinction long ago.

Nope sir if there were people like me who believed in doing what is necessary to kill terrorism we wouldn't be facing the things we are facing today.

My Post got deleted by moderator but it is the truth.Afghans are responsible for our misery in particular and for the misery of Muslims in general.

The reverse is the actual truth,Pakistani political establishment is the cause for the misery of Afghan in general

Afghans are the most ungrateful people on planet earth.Don't say that i am generalizing but the truth is that we have been feeding them and take care of their mess for 300+ years and if today you go to Afghanistan and ask someone what they think of Pakistan the only thing you would listen will be foul language.

U supported an organization,prepared them armed them,which kept Afghan's in stone age,denied them education,denied them freedom,made them ur slaves,and u think u were feeding them

The reverse is the actual truth,Pakistani political establishment is the cause for the misery of Afghan in general

U supported an organization,prepared them armed them,which kept Afghan's in stone age,denied them education,denied them freedom,made them ur slaves,and u think u were feeding them

I said something similar, but some people got very very offended with me and reported my posts. Just imagine, if such a rule is unleashed on India, will we ever be able to forgive those who were responsible (even partly)?

I said something similar, but some people got very very offended with me and reported my posts. Just imagine, if such a rule is unleashed on India, will we ever be able to forgive those who were responsible (even partly)?

India had already been under such a rule,so we know that pain,today once again forcing something like that on us is impossible,hopw this is also the truth for Afghan

And Sending Suicide Bombers to blow up everything is right ?

Do you know that Afghanistan is also suffering from suicide bombing just like pakistan? If the TTP/Panjabi Taliban and others do any suicide bombing then there is no fault of the Afghans. The TTP is your people.

lol.Patriotism has made you blind my friend ? There is a huge difference between few fraud asylum seekers and millions of refuges which only do crimes to feed themselves.

I dont think we are friends.

Have you forgotten the huge number of Pakistanis taking refuge for whatever reasons in the UK? they are there in hundreds of thousands. and the UK is not alone either.

And as far is feeding part is concerned i guess you haven't visited Afghanistan in a while the only thing you guys produce are drugs and small arms.You should be thankful to us because without us afghan race would have been starved to extinction long ago.

I am visiting Afghanistan every year, I have got all my immediate relatives in the country. I am well aware of the situation. Pakistan do export food to Afghanistan, but pakistan is not on its on, we do import food from other countries such as Russia, Iran etc as well, so if pakistan stops exporting, there will still be flow of goods in the country. you shouldnt forget that it is not given for free, we pay for it. yes, afghanistan produces drugs, people have to feed their families somehow, be it drug or anythig else, right now the drug cultivation is only in places that the taliban are able to cause problems, in the north, central parts, west and kabul there is no poppy cultivation or significantly reduced for the last years. as per arms production, afghanistan doesnt produce arms, as a matter of fact arms get in afghanistan from other places.

To actually analyze the whole Pak-Afghan issue, you must go back to politics and history. I believe if Zia Ul Huq hadn't died, he might have been able to finish the work in Afghanistan.

Anyhow, what file12345 is suggesting is absolutely wrong. First, you talk of nuking civilians (the Qur'an says that someone who has intentionally killed a single person is one that has killed the whole of humanity- do you want that to be accounted against you when Judgement Day comes?), and then, you say that they have acted against Islam (wrong!) and therefore deserve to die (wrong again!). Thirdly, refugees have no damn choice. The afghans are supposed to be our responsibility- whether they dislike us or not, Taliban was our creation gone wrong!

I am not going to go to politics now...

India had already been under such a rule,so we know that pain,today once again forcing something like that on us is impossible,hopw this is also the truth for Afghan

If you are referring to Mughal rule and comparing it to Taliban, I'd say both are very different things.

Do you know that Afghanistan is also suffering from suicide bombing just like pakistan? If the TTP/Panjabi Taliban and others do any suicide bombing then there is no fault of the Afghans. The TTP is your people.

Nope they are not our people and even if some are who is responsible for transferring them the extremist ideology.

I dont think we are friends.

Have you forgotten the huge number of Pakistanis taking refuge for whatever reasons in the UK? they are there in hundreds of thousands. and the UK is not alone either.

hmm maybe few hundred or few thousand or even a few hundred thousand.But they do not forcibly enter another country in millions,occupy a large part of it and start to eat to the host country from inside.

And as i think of it Afghans are more closer to Israel.I mean both have done the same thing.Forcibly occupied an alien territory and after getting grip on land started to punish the original inhabitants.

I am visiting Afghanistan every year, I have got all my immediate relatives in the country. I am well aware of the situation. Pakistan do export food to Afghanistan, but pakistan is not on its on, we do import food from other countries such as Russia, Iran etc as well, so if pakistan stops exporting, there will still be flow of goods in the country. you shouldnt forget that it is not given for free, we pay for it. yes, afghanistan produces drugs, people have to feed their families somehow, be it drug or anythig else, right now the drug cultivation is only in places that the taliban are able to cause problems, in the north, central parts, west and kabul there is no poppy cultivation or significantly reduced for the last years. as per arms production, afghanistan doesnt produce arms, as a matter of fact arms get in afghanistan from other places.

Then you shouldn't lie by saying that you have been or would be well off without us.By feeding i mean not just food but everything that a human being needs to survive.You people should have been grateful to us and instead you gave us Kalashnikov,Drugs to our youth,extremism to our society and suicide bombers to our cities.

To actually analyze the whole Pak-Afghan issue, you must go back to politics and history. I believe if Zia Ul Huq hadn't died, he might have been able to finish the work in Afghanistan.

Anyhow, what file12345 is suggesting is absolutely wrong. First, you talk of nuking civilians (the Qur'an says that someone who has intentionally killed a single person is one that has killed the whole of humanity- do you want that to be accounted against you when Judgement Day comes?), and then, you say that they have acted against Islam (wrong!) and therefore deserve to die (wrong again!). Thirdly, refugees have no damn choice. The afghans are supposed to be our responsibility- whether they dislike us or not, Taliban was our creation gone wrong!

I am not going to go to politics now...

Actually if you read my above posts again i have already said that i was being emotional.I don't want any innocent to die.

For second they have acted against Islam they have turned the whole world against Islam.

Yup refugees have no choice but they should not be making holes in the same plate they are eating.

If you are referring to Mughal rule and comparing it to Taliban, I'd say both are very different things.

I am not talking about Mughal,but the British empire,India had witnessed many atrocities those days with many barrier's placed on our freedom,Afghan under Taliban was 1 step ahead,atleast Britain had also done some development,but what about Taliban they turned all of their cities into ghost towns,and many more

Actually if you read my above posts again i have already said that i was being emotional.I don't want any innocent to die.

For second they have acted against Islam they have turned the whole world against Islam.

Yup refugees have no choice but they should not be making holes in the same plate they are eating.

Bro... Afghanistan has not turned the whole world against Islam... it was the natural course. Listen, what has Afghanistan done to 'shame Muslims'? The Ku Klux Klan said that they were a christian group but the rest of the world calls them a 'white supremacy' group. However, 99% of Muslims say that Taliban and its actions aren't Islamic at all, but the rest of the world chooses to call it an 'Islamist' group. Does Hitler, besides being a Christian, shame the name of christians? NO! Because the rest of the world shakes it off. They want to believe Muslims are this and that- ignore it and go on!

The only thing that makes us weak is blaming others.

Nope they are not our people and even if some are who is responsible for transferring them the extremist ideology.

I dont know who? maybe americans along with Zia Ul Haq regime which helped extremism flourish both in Pakistan and Afghanistan during the cold war, speaking about Afghanistan, we never had extreme ideology in our country, go back 3 decades ago in Afghanistan, you will see a completely different picture from today in terms of moderation, education, development etc.

hmm maybe few hundred or few thousand or even a few hundred thousand.But they do not forcibly enter another country in millions,occupy a large part of it and start to eat to the host country from inside.

Whatever it is, you entered other countries just like us because of problems the number and method might be different but we were oxodus because of our situation. nobody is eating you from inside and dont put the blame on the soft target.

And as i think of it Afghans are more closer to Israel.I mean both have done the same thing.Forcibly occupied an alien territory and after getting grip on land started to punish the original inhabitants.

we are refugees in pakistan and the host country can force us out whenever they want.

Then you shouldn't lie by saying that you have been or would be well off without us.By feeding i mean not just food but everything that a human being needs to survive.

well, it is difficult for you to debate without insulting people. i am not liar. i didnt say that afghanistan would be a better off country, i only said that we wouldnt starve to death if paksitan cut its imprts to afghanistan, the prices might go up a little bit initially, but the exports will continue from the other countries.

You people should have been grateful to us

grateful for having the taliban exported to us?

we are grateful to the pakistani public(no gov) for tolerating our existence in their country.

[and instead you gave us Kalashnikov,Drugs to our youth,extremism to our society and suicide bombers to our cities.

Klashinkov was not part of our society nor the drug was, everything started coming to us after the soviets invasion.

I am sorry if you took as an insult.Really i mean it.All your other replies might be true i don't want to debate on them since you know your country better than me.

well, it is difficult for you to debate without insulting people. i am not liar. i didnt say that afghanistan would be a better off country, i only said that we wouldnt starve to death if paksitan cut its imprts to afghanistan, the prices might go up a little bit initially, but the exports will continue from the other countries.

However i don't think you are right here.

Back
Top Bottom