What's new

What exactly do Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda want from Pakistan?

Can any expert of Al-Qaeeda and Taliban know the approximate figure of Al-Qaeeda and Taliban killed in last 3 years?

Ahmed..You haven't fed the AFghans, yes they are living in Pakistan, but they are not fed by Pakistan. although people(afghans) are thankful to even be let in Pakistan and live there while their country is in ruins. this refugee problem is not only for the afghans, every country which has problems, have refugees. do you think Pakistan doesn't export refugees in teh other countries? come to the UK and see nowdays there are more asylum seekers from Pakistan than afghanistan.
That bolded/red part is the most rediculous of all.

Hi Ahmed, afghans are respected human beings as well, although I don't totally agree with file1234.
You have to accept afghans living in Pakistan are being fed the same way Pakistanis are being fed there is no difference, I disagree that Pakistan is not feeding them if you mean to say UN is feeding them then I would disagree even more come to Hayatabad more afghans are living there I don't see UN trucks distributing food among those people. Yes afghans in camps are being fed by UN and Pakistan together, other then that 2 million afghan refugees are living in other parts of Pakistan living good and most of them have family members in Europe/Canada mostly sending money.

UK has kashamiris Asylum seekers not gigantic list of Pakistanis you got mistaken. Germany has the most Turkish and Afghan refugees. The blame game must stop you export this much refugees and we don't.
No Pakistan don't export refugees those people who are in UK or any other nation claiming to be refugees went on their own on most likely FAKE asylum seekers. Pakistan has no such situation yet.

ps. file1234 don't thank me on this particular post and do not insult others like that.

TTP are not Pakistani People. I have seen these often doubtful Taliban with my very own eyes when I was in Swat. They were neither Afghani, Irani, or Pakistani, they were monsters. (By the way, many of them did not speak Pashto at all)

I don't know why they are fighting neither does anyone else, but their primary objective was to debilitate Pakistan, with their justification to accomplish Shariah Law.

Hi Ahmed, afghans are respected human beings as well, although I don't totally agree with file1234.

thanks brother.

You have to accept afghans living in Pakistan are being fed the same way Pakistanis are being fed there is no difference, I disagree that Pakistan is not feeding them if you mean to say UN is feeding them then I would disagree even more come to Hayatabad more afghans are living there I don't see UN trucks distributing food among those people. Yes afghans in camps are being fed by UN and Pakistan together, other then that 2 million afghan refugees are living in other parts of Pakistan living good and most of them have family members in Europe/Canada mostly sending money.

The refugees in Pakistan get different sort of help as well as doing low level hard jobs to support themselves. Some do recieve financial support from their relatives from abroad, some of them are employed by the NGOs which help afghans and have projects in AFghanistan. I personally dont know and dont have any information that Pakistan is financially helping the refugees or any other type of help, but if you know anything then you can share the information with us. Yes, the refugees are there, pakistani public have tolerated their existence, you probably have no idea how much thankful they(refugees) are for this. I used to live in Hayatabad, Naimat mahal/Danishabad area and quite familiar with the situation. The NGOs and relatives helping them is one of the biggest help they recieve followed by the low level hard work labourers doing the job. Life is really difficult for them, you have to be one of them(the refugees) to understand how they live their lives, in every house they rent, between 2-3 families live, if one family recieves money from abroad or if somebody is employed by one of the NGOs(mostly the EU, US and some arab countries do donate), labourer etc then that person or family have to share that limited income with the other imediate relatives and familes to survive, they have to do this in order to have a roof over head and have some food in stomach.

UK has kashamiris Asylum seekers not gigantic list of Pakistanis you got mistaken. Germany has the most Turkish and Afghan refugees. The blame game must stop you export this much refugees and we don't.
No Pakistan don't export refugees those people who are in UK or any other nation claiming to be refugees went on their own on most likely FAKE asylum seekers. Pakistan has no such situation yet

I am in a very close contact with the refugee council and cardiff council about the asylum seekers and refugees, there is a large number of pakistanis who claim asylum, i dont judge them for this as they must have had a problem to leave their country, i came to the UK just like that - an asylum seeker.

TTP are not Pakistani People. I have seen these often doubtful Taliban with my very own eyes when I was in Swat. They were neither Afghani, Irani, or Pakistani, they were monsters. (By the way, many of them did not speak Pashto at all)

I don't know why they are fighting neither does anyone else, but their primary objective was to debilitate Pakistan, with their justification to accomplish Shariah Law.

They were product of 10 year long Biological experimentation.

Please... tell us what more you remember of them

I understand there are many genuine asylum seekers as from afghanistan and other nations whose countries are destroyed by war.

Like I said those Pakistanis are FAKE asylum seekers I am surprised how these European nations gives them asylum in their country when the country is not at WAR similar to like Iraq or Afghanistan, I know a couple of families who went to UK on asylum after 10 year they got kicked out after case reopened against them UK is now strict against such people you might know better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom