What's new

What exactly do Taliban/TTP/Al-Qaeda want from Pakistan?

Tuahaa

Reaction score
What exactly do they want from Pakistan? To stop supporting USA? I'm sure its nothing religious, Taliban (etc) don't have the right to talk of religion...

I'm sure its nothing religious, Taliban (etc) don't have the right to talk of religion...

They think they are more purer than others, who in turn think they are more purer than remaining ones, who in turn think ...

They think they are more purer than others, who in turn think they are more purer than remaining ones, who in turn think ...

No, definitely not.

Terrorists are born of a desire. The way things are, it is definitely not because of religious desire.

They want a big DANDA from Pakistan.

In one of their recent video speech, one of their ustaad said that even if the US withdraws from Afghanistan they will continue their jihad against Pakistan because Pakistan has not implemented Islam for a single day in the last 60 years.

So they are highly motivated and desperate to continue their takfiri jihad against Pakistan, a big sign of Kharijis.

We will give them a big DAND.

What exactly do they want from Pakistan? To stop supporting USA? I'm sure its nothing religious, Taliban (etc) don't have the right to talk of religion...

they want you to surrender power to them so they can impose their way of life and thinking on every pakistani, that is what they did and want to do it again in afghanistan.

what they want

they want only every powerful man or organization want.....more power

they want you to surrender power to them so they can impose their way of life and thinking on every pakistani, that is what they did and want to do it again in afghanistan.

Don't worry... whatever they're trying to impose on Pakistan, it hasn't worked yet.

Don't worry... whatever they're trying to impose on Pakistan, it hasn't worked yet.

it may not work for them and i do hope that it wont work for them, living under the taliban type people is worst nightmare of any sane person. but their actions and atrocities have surely badly affected the lives of all pakistani citizens as well as putting a halt(maybe?) or badly slowing the growth and development in pakistan.

Nah they are all funded by terror trio(CIA-RAW-MOSSAD) to destroy Pakistan.However these terrorists will not succeed INSALLAH.

We should probably drop a Few Dozen nukes on mountains where they are hiding or should spray some kind of Biological weapon such as anthrax or use some chemical weapons.It may seem harsh but solid and bold steps are needed to defeat terrorists.

Nah they are all funded by terror trio(CIA-RAW-MOSSAD) to destroy Pakistan.However these terrorists will not succeed INSALLAH.

Come on, no need for conspiracy theories or the trolls will attack you...

We should probably drop a Few Dozen nukes on mountains where they are hiding or should spray some kind of Biological weapon such as anthrax or use some chemical weapons.It may seem harsh but solid and bold steps are needed to defeat terrorists.

Then we will not be better than the Americans. Killing everyone in the area, including civilians, is not morally right, and it is also Har'aam because of the innocent deaths involved.

the most stupid and unnecessary bullsh*t i've ever read! drop nukes and biological weapons and not only kill a few terrorists but also kill millions of innocent people, is that your plan genius?

Thank god we don't have people like you in our army!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom