What's new

What do the youth of Kashmir think of India .BBC Urdu

Indian army has indulged in grave human rights abuses in Kashmir, an estimated 200,000 Kashmiris have been killed by Indian forces. India's repressive policies have stoked the insurgency. Indians can blame Pakistan all day long, it doesn't change reality.

Read:

Accents are pure urdu. Not one had the kashmiri accent. Bbc upto its normal fishing in troubled waters against India.
The seperatists can take part in local elections and then prove their popularity.
But they are too cowardly and love the money coming from their Pakistani masters.

Lmao.

Because Urdu is spoken in India .... I can find you billion videos of Kashmiris from IOK speaking Urdu ...

They have everything in common with us than you who have been committing attrocities and have occupied Kashmir since almost 7 decades..

Have some shame.

As for money .. Yeah everybody totally fukin believes your BS propaganda!

Conveniently ignored my election point. Problem with all muslim socities too busy bringing change through the gun.Primitive mentallity so easily manipulated.

And how much was the turn out and how much votes did Indian parties win? PDP won a rigged election that was boycotted and now even PDP a Kashmiri party is showing a middle finger to BJP while hundreds of thousands are protesting in the streets of IOK...

Meanwhile freedom struggle has again started .. This time lead by educated young Kashmiris ..

Here is a documentary by your own media

Some international documentaries ..

You people have literally no shame !

The Same world media tells something not only about Kashmir, but also, Tibet, Xinhua , HongKong, Taiwan and Humar rights Violations in your country.
DO you want the links ??

Go open threads on that.. This thread has nothing to do with it.

Your country isn't a shinning example of human rights either... Infact it's one of the worst....

Read Amnesty and UN reports on Kashmir !

Lmao.

Because Urdu is spoken in India .... I can find you billion videos of Kashmiris from IOK speaking Urdu ...

They have everything in common with us than you who have been committing attrocities and have occupied Kashmir since almost 7 decades..

Have some shame.

As for money .. Yeah everybody totally fukin believes your BS propaganda!
Urdu/hindi is so rampant in J&K that the local Kashmir language is dying a slow death.
The unique culture and heritage of Kashmiri people is also vanishing.
Sad state of affairs.
I blame this cultural decimation on the foreign Arabised preachers of the valley.

@Areesh. @Khafee. @Irfan Baloch @Zibago. @Jonah Arthur @I S I @django @Ulla. @HRK. @Mentee. @darksider @Sarge. @Isotope @Mugwop @smuhs1 @war&peace @قناص
Urdu/hindi is so rampant in J&K that the local Kashmir language is dying a slow death.
The unique culture and heritage of Kashmiri people is also vanishing.
Sad state of affairs.
I blame this cultural decimation on the foreign Arabised preachers of the valley.

I think Kashmiri lives are much more important than anything else.... They have been dying since 47.

You are a Chinese. I dont expect any quality in your posts. You cant relate to free people. My pet dog has more freedom than you.
You people live like dogs or worse than dogs depending on your caste hierarchy, Chinese people spend money on pets than Indians for families.

Go open threads on that.. This thread has nothing to do with it.

Your country isn't a shinning example of human rights either... Infact it's one of the worst....

Read Amnesty and UN reports on Kashmir !

But you have to read it first, including Pakistan parts of Kashmir, Baluchistan, Swat Valley, Sind, GB. There are plenty of reports on everyone.
I read about our part. Have you read about your country and your part ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom