What's new

What do the youth of Kashmir think of India .BBC Urdu

The picture which you have posted really tells the tale that in India Muslims can freely offer Namaz. Unlike some nations where every other day there is shout of Allah ho Akbar and Boom and the result is 40 or something died because they were not Muslims as per the suicide bomber version of Islam.

Do you prefer men or women? or pretty cows? :partay: :partay: :partay:

@utraash This is the capital of IOK

View attachment 361734 View attachment 361735 View attachment 361736 View attachment 361737 View attachment 361738 View attachment 361739 View attachment 361740 View attachment 361741

Pretty retarded of you... That's from the Funeral of a Kashmiri Freedom fighter !

A middle finger to your pathetic claims.
Even mother Godess cow loves the Pak flag!

That traitor! Arrest,tortute n kill her too.

Thanks for compliments showered on me. They have the freedom to protest and offer namaz e janaza for the dead who is terrorist in the eyes of Indian state. Indian state is till giving this much freedom which your country will not give?

Flag painted on Cows back, In india Cows cannot paint themselves may be in Pakistan it happens.

Oh i thought a mix of a pig with your mom , basically you and your siblings.

Its clear that I am engaged in a battle of wits with the genetically, ideologically, and intellectually unarmed. :partay: :partay:

Oh i thought a mix of a pig with your mom , basically you and your siblings.
So have you selected which of your sisters you are going to marry ?

Do you want to edit the post few more times? :partay: :partay:

Whenever there's a thread on PDF indian members always behave like this
035ostrich_468x538.jpg

no matter how much you deny but the facts are not gonna change Kashmiri's don't like you and they want independence now abuse them call them Pakistani agents sunni extremist whatever but it ain't gonna change anything and it's voice of educated youth and you won't be able to suppress it.

Kashmir Valley is highly anti Inidan and Isalmist in nature...But the intensity of sepratism is not so sever as you move away from Valley to other parts of the Kashmir..

But if by the sentiments of people, nations and states are supposed to be created, then each country needs to be sub divided into many further divisions...But this is not reality...Like Tibet is so dear to China, so does Kashmir for India...For Muslims of Subcontinet, Pakistan has already been created...Every one should be given an option to choose between India and Pakistan and based on the loyality, they can immigrate to respective nations...It is highly unlikely that as long as Pakistan initiates and win a war against us, Kashmir will be handed over to Pakistan...

Thanks for compliments showered on me. They have the freedom to protest and offer namaz e janaza for the dead who is terrorist in the eyes of Indian state. Indian state is till giving this much freedom which your country will not give?

Flag painted on Cows back, In india Cows cannot paint themselves may be in Pakistan it happens.

Yes .. So kind of Indians to kill,rape,torture,kidnap and occupy Kashmiris

Here is a shining example
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Low life's torturing kids and forcing them to abuse Pak and still failing

Chutiya moaning and torturing (Kashmiri boys) after Kashmir boys say Pak Zindabad..
Why you chose 13 any reason?
After 1000 years of humiliation 71 civil war is the only thing these clowns can moan about in every other thread.

We had 21 days in mind but your brave army .....
Talk about present troll aren't you guys supa powa now? don't you think it should take you less than 3 days? don't have trust on yourself now?
Back to topic as i said in my post "Bury your head in the sand and pretend all iz good" isn't gonna help you.

Bhaias from up , Bihar have hardly anything in common with tamilnadu or with Nagaland either , but the thing that binds all of them together is their indianness .
Than you have nothing in common with Kashmiris .. Who look like us , follow same faith... Speak us like , dress like us have similar culture as ours.... And believe in Pak and Pakistaniat.
There can be no referendum now because Pakistan never honoured the UN resolution on Kashmir . You didn't withdraw your forces from Pak held portion which was the most important precondition for a plebiscite to take place . Guess you knew you would never win . Don't blame India for your incompetence . Might is right ; and India is way mightier than pakistan:wave:

These lies have been busted .. Pakistan did that the 1950s it was again India that shied away... Your lies won't work here kiddo.

Indian army randomly picks up Kashmiri teenagers, tortures them and then wonders why Kashmiris hate India. Real mystery!

These people have no shame or morality...

Accents are pure urdu. Not one had the kashmiri accent. Bbc upto its normal fishing in troubled waters against India.
The seperatists can take part in local elections and then prove their popularity.
But they are too cowardly and love the money coming from their Pakistani masters.
Really?
But they are too cowardly and love the money coming from their Pakistani masters.
Then that speaks of huge failure of your army that Pakistan was able to hire lakhs and they didnt even knew it

Urdu/hindi is so rampant in J&K that the local Kashmir language is dying a slow death.
The unique culture and heritage of Kashmiri people is also vanishing.
Sad state of affairs.
I blame this cultural decimation on the foreign Arabised preachers of the valley.
State of Kashmir was the first state in Sub Continent to have Urdu as state language because the state had too many languages Koshur or Kashmiri was spoken in valley alone

Pakistan parts of Kashmir
I am all ears :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom