What's new

What do the youth of Kashmir think of India .BBC Urdu

You are wasting your time and bandwidth. Hundreds of cases of kashmirirs being murdered in cold blood for not towing the terrorists line.
Read todays headlines extremists all around the world trying to enforce their will through killings. All in the name of Islam. Same type of mobs and terorists in kashmir valley.
Funeral of a Kashmiri freedom fighter :

Your propaganda will not work!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Jammu , ladakh and the southern part of valley are pro India ;
Reason
http://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated
Pakistanis have as much in common with Kashmir as with Mongolia or tamilnadu.
223.jpg

only the Sunni Muslims of Srinagar are the problematic lot.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-kashmir-poll-idUSDEL29179620070813

Return the AJK along with Gilgit Baltistan and also the part which you gave to China we will hold the referendum. Everything as per the UN resolution. :D:D:D
https://defence.pk/threads/interviews-of-dogra-war-mujahideen.394949/
Its the liberated part where we can pray on eid without getting arrested and/or blinded

You are wasting your time and bandwidth. Hundreds of cases of kashmirirs being murdered in cold blood for not towing the terrorists line.
Read todays headlines extremists all around the world trying to enforce their will through killings. All in the name of Islam. Same type of mobs and terorists in kashmir valley.
90000 were killed by your state do the math

These people have no shame or morality...

Go to Azad Kashmir and you won't see a single Indian flag:lol:. The difference is clear.

How about entire towns protesting against your occupation?

View attachment 361733

Why is it that Srinagar the capital of IOK goes under curfew (shoot at sight),without Internet etc for months at a time?

Ground realities? Don't embarrass yourself chum.

Simply because they endorsed the resentment what terrorists/separatist selling to them. On top of everything separatist have been successful to exploit the victimhood sentiments of ppl. And thats called power of propaganda & brainwashing.....
I can not solely blame separatist/secessionist for the distorted situation of Kashmir, but failure of gov too to pacify & integrate ppl in real sense.
I have debated these things couple of times with many Kashmiris in Kashmir, what few of them actually called it is, perfect cocktail of false nationalism & religious extremism....

For your intelligence of real world, whole Jnk is not burning but only 40-50% of Kashmir... And just yesterday had a VC with my Kashmir team....
Jammu & laddakh is fine with India....

You can compare the procession crowd of yakub menon too...

http://theindianvoice.com/demonetisation-changed-life-kashmiri-muslim/

@utraash This is the capital of IOK

View attachment 361734 View attachment 361735 View attachment 361736 View attachment 361737 View attachment 361738 View attachment 361739 View attachment 361740 View attachment 361741

Pretty retarded of you... That's from the Funeral of a Kashmiri Freedom fighter !

A middle finger to your pathetic claims.
Even mother Godess cow loves the Pak flag!

That traitor! Arrest,tortute n kill her too.

These picture won't make any difference on ground. These procession will continue to take place with few more crowd. N let me tell you one thing from my own experiences in Kashmir no one is ready to link Kashmir with Pakistan but to mock India, so are the high flying Pakistani flag nothing else, if you are making any inferences from these pics, you are mistaken.....
I know some of the stone pelter now a tourist guide cursing his upbringing amongst his downtown brethren of Srinagar....

Have you ever asked how Jammu wala treat these goons once landed in Jammu?

Once a ladakhi Muslim slapped a Kashmiri Muslim driver while abusing his mother land called India in Srinagar taxi stand close to lal chowk area den of separatist, none had a dare to abuse his mother land infront of him to this day... To my surprise he still operates from that same taxi stand in Srinagar & some time such incidents doesn't get reported even in local media. So don't go overboard with these pics of undying love of Kashmiris for Pakistani flag.... There are some groups started unfurling ISIS flag on Friday bash.....

Accents are pure urdu. Not one had the kashmiri accent. Bbc upto its normal fishing in troubled waters against India.
The seperatists can take part in local elections and then prove their popularity.
But they are too cowardly and love the money coming from their Pakistani masters.

Then in that case write BBC also in the list who is trying to conspire against U.

Accents are pure urdu. Not one had the kashmiri accent. Bbc upto its normal fishing in troubled waters against India.
The seperatists can take part in local elections and then prove their popularity.
But they are too cowardly and love the money coming from their Pakistani masters.

people are getting burried in Pakistani flag, may be your family or people around cud think only about money but not Kashmiries.. Urdu is important to every muslims so they speak better urdu.
i bet you wont come close to the Pakistani border even if someone pay million dollars to you cuz you know this million might spend of your funerals. where are your senses at hate made you guys just blind.

India is doing many violations of human rights in Kashmir, It is increasing after Modi government. India don't deserves permanent seat in U.N.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom