What's new

What do the youth of Kashmir think of India .BBC Urdu

Simply because they endorsed the resentment what terrorists/separatist selling to them.

But according to you Kashmiris don't want freedom and those few people interviewed by BBC don't represent Kashmiris and now you claim that the Kashmiris endorsed what freedom fighters selling them?

Lol... Really coz if anybody lived in the worlds most militarised zones in the earth ... Faced 90,000 killings,mass gangrapes,torture,kidnapping and humiliation for demanding their rightful and internationally recognised right they would stand up ?

On top of everything separatist have been successful to exploit the victimhood sentiments of ppl. And thats called power of propaganda & brainwashing.....

So separatists have more power than the Indian government which has used propaganda,killings,rapes,money and much more and yet failed ?

I can not solely blame separatist/secessionist for the distorted situation of Kashmir, but failure of gov too to pacify & integrate ppl in real sense.
I have debated these things couple of times with many Kashmiris in Kashmir, what few of them actually called it is, perfect cocktail of false nationalism & religious extremism....

In case you forgot it has been 70 years and Kashmiris are still demanding freedom .. Despite facing brutal oppression ... ? And it's not about religion rather about FREEDOM.

For your intelligence of real world, whole Jnk is not burning but only 40-50% of Kashmir... And just yesterday had a VC with my Kashmir team....
Jammu & laddakh is fine with India....

You can compare the procession crowd of yakub menon too...

http://theindianvoice.com/demonetisation-changed-life-kashmiri-muslim/

Ironic how you claim that hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri protesting in the streets of Sri nagar don't represent Kashmir and are brainwashed by separatists lol.. Yet we are to believe some imaginary 1 odd Kashmiris on your team ?

And since only 40-50% Kashmir is burning .. Try holding a referendum ? I'm sure that way you can even Pacific freedom fighters and Pak right?:lol:

Kashmir is international disputed land, that means the whole world sees the problem there,not only China.

Taiwan, Tibet are international disputed land
that means the whole world sees the problem there, not only India.

Back
Top Bottom