What's new

What did Pakistan think of CWG?

I'm sure most of our Pakistani friends also think that we did a good job although definitely not as good as we could have done without the corruption and all but at the end of the day, we did manage it pretty well.

BTW, how does it matter? You're new here, go through some earlier CWG threads and you'll know how most of our Pakistani friends supported us and we shall be grateful to them for their and their govt.'s support.

I'm sure most of our Pakistani friends also think that we did a good job although definitely not as good as we could have done without the corruption and all but at the end of the day, we did manage it pretty well.

BTW, how does it matter? You're new here, go through some earlier CWG threads and you'll know how most of our Pakistani friends supported us and we shall be grateful to them for their and their govt.'s support.

Aren't you new?
We have joined in the same month..
:D
And yes,i have gone through some CWG threads.

And my experience there contradicts your thoughts.
I didn't see many Pakistanis supporting us there.

Wanna Know the Truth ??

To Know the Reality Read Jana's Comments Before CWG were declared a Grand Grand Success...

Aren't you new?
We have joined in the same month..
:D
And yes,i have gone through some CWG threads.

And my experience there contradicts your thoughts.
I didn't see many Pakistanis supporting us there.

Don't judge a book by its cover----There you go! Answers all of your questions in one simple sentence.:wave:

Duniya main aur bhi gham hain CWG kai siva. So get out of this CWG bla bla and think of the future.

Chinese held olympics but they didn't made such fuss as you guys make all the time. CWG ended now move on.

:disagree:

CWG is Common wealth games i think.....:what:

Jokes aside.
Good effort....but still their were issues....over all :tup:

Duniya main aur bhi gham hain CWG kai siva. So get out of this CWG bla bla and think of the future.

Chinese held olympics but they didn't made such fuss as you guys make all the time. CWG ended now move on.

:disagree:

Pehle to CWG was NOT Ghamm .. Haa Suuccess of CWG Gham Bhale hi hoo ( for some .... )....

Secondly, No one is BOASTING abt CWG , but Asking Openion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom