What's new

What can Hezbollah do that it couldn't do in 2006?

No, you sound like those people who say our brothers are also stirring up conflict in Pakistan. I think we should get away from these separate alliances, such as Syria and Iraq with Iran, while others with GCC, these alliances that are very biased need to go after the Syrian crisis hopefully is solved. None of us want a sectarian war. For some reason you and your buddies are trying to use that as a disguise, you're making it up. Quit talking about sectarian strifes and we won't see them as that way. Iraq is a Arabic country which will rebuild itself and be what it should be.

We are the ones ourself that ruin our countries, its not Israeli spies in Iraq or Pakistan, our own muslim people disagree so much with each other that they do this.
Saddam in power used to be the blockade for the shia power Iran, now we have a stronger shia stronghold so the middle east will be on fire til a side wins.
We have to accept it, sunnis&shias will never be able to live together because secterianism is high in this region.
Iraq is dealing with many issues including mountain kurds in the north trying to annex oil rich kerkuk and other cities.
Besides all this we have idiots in power, an shia islamic party, in the worse time we should have a secular party yet we get these ones.

We are the ones ourself that ruin our countries, its not Israeli spies in Iraq or Pakistan, our own muslim people disagree so much with each other that they do this.
Saddam in power used to be the blockade for the shia power Iran, now we have a stronger shia stronghold so the middle east will be on fire til a side wins.
We have to accept it, sunnis&shias will never be able to live together because secterianism is high in this region.
Iraq is dealing with many issues including mountain kurds in the north trying to annex oil rich kerkuk and other cities.
Besides all this we have idiots in power, an shia islamic party, in the worse time we should have a secular party yet we get these ones.

I didn't bring up spies, but efforts are being made on our countries more than anywhere else. Thanks to America we have who's in power in Iraq today rather than a government with both Shia and Sunni and fairly elected. I know what you're saying, and I'm saying we need to let go of this very strong black and white perspective. While also Iran and the GCC need to back away and leave countries in their own affairs but you can't have the Iraqi government we have right now which doesn't serve the interests of the Iraqi people. It will take time to rebuild this mess. Maybe it will get worse, I don't know. But that's the way the world seems to want. And the world doesn't have willingness anymore to go and start wars, they are facing their own economic problems.

I didn't bring up spies, but efforts are being made on our countries more than anywhere else. Thanks to America we have who's in power in Iraq today rather than a government with both Shia and Sunni and fairly elected. I know what you're saying, and I'm saying we need to let go of this very strong black and white perspective. While also Iran and the GCC need to back away and leave countries in their own affairs but you can't have the Iraqi government we have right now which doesn't serve the interests of the Iraqi people. It will take time to rebuild this mess. Maybe it will get worse, I don't know. But that's the way the world seems to want. And the world doesn't have willingness anymore to go and start wars, they are facing their own economic problems.

Your priorities are different then the others here, I know you probably want sunni-shia to have peace because it increases the chance for palestine, but others ( most ) think different.
Today a greater power is involved ( Turkey ), there will be huge wars after Syria..
I do not see a bright side for sunni-shia relations, maybe some of us want peace between the 2 though governments dont and they pull the people in it.

Your priorities are different then the others here, I know you probably want sunni-shia to have peace because it increases the chance for palestine, but others ( most ) think different.
Today a greater power is involved ( Turkey ), there will be huge wars after Syria..
I do not see a bright side for sunni-shia relations, maybe some of us want peace between the 2 though governments dont and they pull the people in it.

Unfortunately they are. How would you define my priorities? We need to stop wishing our people were the way they used to be. We should start working on it, now. This would start with putting our nationalistic priorities aside and enforcing Islam everywhere in our countries. Because we're starting to get wrong people. I've seen how some of our arabs have become worse than secular people.

Unfortunately they are. How would you define my priorities? We need to stop wishing our people were the way they used to be. We should start working on it, now. This would start with putting our nationalistic priorities aside and enforcing Islam everywhere in our countries. Because we're starting to get wrong people. I've seen how some of our arabs have become worse than secular people.

that is where the problem is, SUNNI/SHIA.
If there was nationalism, for example Arab nationalism no one would care about sunni-shia, Saddam did not really hate shia for their religion just for them being close to Iran the country he really hated.
Today nationalism is less then 20 years ago, now we got the sunni-shia hate.

enforce which islam, sunni or shia ?

that is where the problem is, SUNNI/SHIA.
If there was nationalism, for example Arab nationalism no one would care about sunni-shia, Saddam did not really hate shia for their religion just for them being close to Iran the country he really hated.
Today nationalism is less then 20 years ago, now we got the sunni-shia hate.

enforce which islam, sunni or shia ?

Same Islam our Prophet(SAW) enforced. We shouldn't attach names to it and Iran really needs to put their cultural differences aside but so do our arabs. If we can succeed in doing that and put an end to sects and divisions this should work. But you're right, this is a really hard discussion because Shia may be against it. Lets be honest though, our people only understand the rule of the fist. Enforcing Islam will bring people back to sanity and out their stupidity aside. It's the only time we actually thrive and become rational. Arab nationalism doesn't work. History taught us this. But I prefer Islam as we know only Allah presented exactly what we need if we want his guidance but we don't follow it. And we have much more prefer who prefer our religion. I wish to see more Islam in our nations. And I'm anti secular. Or 'Moderate'. Because we know that will lead us nowhere. The Dunya will just spend our people and keep them fooled thinking they are getting anywhere. You tell me? How do you think we can solve this problem?

Same Islam our Prophet(SAW) enforced. We shouldn't attach names to it and Iran really needs to put their cultural differences aside but so do our arabs. If we can succeed in doing that and put an end to sects and divisions this should work. But you're right, this is a really hard discussion because Shia may be against it. Lets be honest though, our people only understand the rule of the fist. Enforcing Islam will bring people back to sanity and out their stupidity aside. It's the only time we actually thrive and become rational. Arab nationalism doesn't work. History taught us this. But I prefer Islam as we know only Allah presented exactly what we need if we want his guidance but we don't follow it. And we have much more prefer who prefer our religion. I wish to see more Islam in our nations. And I'm anti secular. Or 'Moderate'. Because we know that will lead us nowhere. The Dunya will just spend our people and keep them fooled thinking they are getting anywhere. You tell me? How do you think we can solve this problem?

Either all these regimes turn to nationalism or the sunni-shia armies fight each other like in the past..
When did the 2 actually live together in peace, don’t look at people, I mean 2 states, it did not work the last 1000 years.
We had the ottoman empire and a shia state in todays Iran.

Either all these regimes to turn nationalism or the sunni-shia armies fight each other like in the past..
When did the 2 actually live together in peace, don’t look at people, I mean 2 states, it did not work the last 1000 years.
We had the ottoman empire and a shia state in todays Iran.

No nationalism and no divide. Simply the Islam that our Prophet(SAW) enforced. That shouldn't bother Shia since they are Islamic laws and way of life. Whoever has problems is irrelevant and is trying to damage national interests.

No nationalism and no divide. Simply the Islam that our Prophet(SAW) enforced. That shouldn't bother Shia since they are Islamic laws and way of life. Whoever has problems is irrelevant and is trying to damage national interests.

Their laws are not exactly the same so it will bother them.

July 2006 War was initiated by Operation True Promise Military Strike from Hezbollah. Which resulted in 2 MILITARY humvees destroyed, 3 SOLDIERS killed, and 2 SOLDIERS taken hostage. The failed Israeli rescue that ensued resulted in 5 more --->SOLDIERS!!<-- killed.

Israel's response: Air Strikes and Naval Bombardment of Rafic Hariri Airport, on the sleeping civilian neighborhood of Al Dahiya Beirut, and other targets such as city squares, dairy farms, etc.

Let's try to be an adult next time you respond and say something true, supported by evidence. Instead of, as i ALREADY mentioned, the cowardice which is already known on this one. Everything from your boyish antics to your comments indicates exactly what side we are dealing with here.

1300+ Lebanese Civilians Killed.
44(EXACTLY) Israeli Civilians Killed.

Israel is incapable of defeating Hezbollah so they want for the Lebanese to do it. Israel attacks the Lebanese in hopes they will turn but it only feels the heart with more fire.

That is their tactic and strategy with the Arabs and Muslims in general, they hit the US and Europe (false flag operations) to have them fighting for them, since the conception of Israel and far before that, throughout history they had people fighting each other for their own benefit, it is called the third party rule or law (They go to one side and tell them that the other side wants to do this and that bad things to you, and than they do the same for the other side, since both have gained their(the 3rd party) confidence, they will will both believe what they were told, and try to find out the truth, only to find out that it is true from the third party operatives well placed in both sides, and thus the war starts.) , it is Machiavellian in nature _doesn't Machiavel and Israel sound the same_.

After Qusayr Hezbollah is in huge trouble. Because in 2006 Shiites from South and Dahya hided in Sunni areas. But where they will go now after they slaughtered Sunnis?

After Qusayr Hezbollah is in huge trouble. Because in 2006 Shiites from South and Dahya hided in Sunni areas. But where they will go now after they slaughtered Sunnis?

It's a civil war you know? I don't think that FSA will go after them in Lebanon whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom