What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yes bro at one point my oxigion level was below 80.... I had lost all my hopes and my wife and daughter was in goa that time..... I told them to not to come till we are recovered..... but those horrible days I thought I would die without seeing my daughter..... but thanks to God we are now safe and sound.... I wish and pray you all a very happy healthy and prosperous life....

Any after effects ?

And this gentle Kashmiri song by Saim Bhat - 'Waisye gulan aawmai' - what context around I could make out, you may like. Saim seems to be a popular singer from India-administered Kashmir.

@Goenitz @ps3linux @Sainthood 101 @Indos @KedarT

@Zibago @waz, you two are Kashmiris, yes ?

In which field ?
Computer Science
Soothing and cheerful song.

What's the meaning of "Julun yeti reshimgathi" ?
Our thread gets tied...something like that.
Ah, the lovely Aarya. She has such a nice smile.

BTW Rohit Raut was the runner-up in Indian Idol Season 11 ( 2019 ).
Yes, he too is a very talented singer, more of a modern singer than a classical one.
Yes bro at one point my oxigion level was below 80.... I had lost all my hopes and my wife and daughter was in goa that time..... I told them to not to come till we are recovered..... but those horrible days I thought I would die without seeing my daughter..... but thanks to God we are now safe and sound.... I wish and pray you all a very happy healthy and prosperous life....
Good that you recovered. Take care:-)
My man good luck with your Masters, honestly you'd love it here, I promise you that and please try to interact with all the nationalities we have in the US universities, like go have fun, parties, eating out whatever you want but interact with this diverse crowd - I see lots of international students just sticking to themselves- please don't do that, it's counterproductive

Forget the education part the experience itself will open up your world view and is absolutely worth it
Thanks for the advice. The interaction with the locals isn't as much for now, but I'm sure I'll interact more as time goes by. The culture is vastly different from what it's in India, very individualistic in many ways. But people are very friendly and helpful so the experience has been really positive till now.

And this gentle Kashmiri song by Saim Bhat - 'Waisye gulan aawmai' - what context around I could make out, you may like. Saim seems to be a popular singer from India-administered Kashmir.

@Goenitz @ps3linux @Sainthood 101 @Indos @KedarT

@Zibago @waz, you two are Kashmiris, yes ?
Good gentle song. The words sound more West Asian than South Asian?

1. 'Dil sambhal ja zara' from film Murder 2 but performed here wonderfully in the finale of Indian Idol 2021 by the pretty Arunita and one of the original singers of the song, Mohammed Irfan. The music is superb too. If you use speakers please use them at high.

2. 'Main tere ishq me' performed by the pretty Manya Narang in an earlier season ( 9 ) of Indian Idol. Manya seems off-key here but she sang well other times. She seems to have since become a well-known performance singer.

---

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @ps3linux

@KedarT, you said you don't follow music reality shows but do at least listen to the first one.

@Bilal9 bhai, interest in Hindi / Urdu songs ?

@-=virus=-, we can chill here for the moment.

@Indos, like the lady singers here ? And you may like the first song.

Last edited:
1. 'Dil sambhal ja zara' from film Murder 2 but performed here wonderfully in the finale of Indian Idol 2021 by the pretty Arunita and one of the original singers of the song, Mohammed Irfan. The music is superb too. If you use speakers please use them at high.

2. 'Main tere ishq me' performed by the pretty Manya Narang in an earlier season ( 9 ) of Indian Idol. Manya seems off-key here but she sang well other times. She seems to have since become a well-known performance singer.

---

@Goenitz @vishwambhar @ps3linux

@KedarT, you said you don't follow music reality shows but do at least listen to the first one.

@Bilal9 bhai, interest in Hindi / Urdu songs ?

@-=virus=-, we can chill here for the moment.

@Indos, like the lady singers here ? And you may like the first song.
Listened to Dil Sambhal ja zara and Iss dard e after a long time, good recommendation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom