What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Lyrics also amazing if you can understand hardcore Punjabi.....I put this on repeat.......

Heart broken guy like me enjoy it more.
Listen some hope type music.. that is not complaining, but a warning song somehow... the guy is dishearted though upon girl's revelation

Last edited:

@jamahir are you a fan of the game of thrones series ? I haven't watched it but the first one is such a good song, the second one is from a popular video game, really nice tune.

smooth, catching, subtle
not ott noise fest just the right kind of beat to make it catchy but not overbearing
@jamahir , @-=virus=- ,@Adecypher, @KedarT ,@jus_chillin ,@Jugger,@Vapnope
this ones for yall @Goenitz ,@Maarkhoor, btw it picks up in the middle part

weird video- didn't really get the messaging but ok..
Not the kind of song that'll become someone's "favorite" song- but I listen to it for relaxing when you are laying down - trying to sleep

Last edited:
smooth, catching, subtle
not ott noise fest just the right kind of beat to make it catchy but not overbearing
@jamahir , @-=virus=- ,@Adecypher, @KedarT ,@jus_chillin ,@Jugger

Not the kind of song that'll become someone's "favorite" song- but I listen to it for relaxing when you are laying down - trying to sleep
big fan of Pak coke studio music, high quality stuff.. not super well acquainted with all of it but people have shown me some of it it and,, mast hai

@jamahir are you a fan of the game of thrones series ? I haven't watched it but the first one is such a good song, the second one is from a popular video game, really nice tune.

No. I am a sci-fi person. :) Books mostly. Frank Herbert, Ben Bova, Kim Stanley Robinson, Geoffrey Landis etc.

smooth, catching, subtle

@jamahir , @-=virus=- ,@Adecypher, @KedarT ,@jus_chillin ,@Jugger

You are right. And it would have been good if the chap in the red waistcoat had a pencil mustache. Would suit him. But he has nice moves which I wish I had.

Also, it would have been good if there were not so many dancers like in a Karan Johar film.

But overall it was a nicely done song, music-wise and choreography-wise and the energy.

Nice one. Is the melody Rajasthani because that's what I felt ? And I liked the concept of fun exchange between lovers.

It is an okay song, music-wise and visual presentation. One thing though - It will be nice if a few Indian and Pakistani male singers remove from their voices that "modern" accent when singing.

And I hadn't tagged you for these songs.

Alright so here's another thread to share the music you men are "listening" to.

No more skanky stuff, or this gets locked up for good too and some of you will be sent on a long, long, long leave.

A nice modernization of the original. The music is just right, doesn't spoil the reminiscence of the original. Nice when Sanam goes high toward the end and the band supports him splendidly.

I have listened to many a Sanam song.

And the dashing Sanam looks even better here with the wet look.

Back
Top Bottom