What's new

What are Marathis so proud about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maratha empire at its peak -

500px-India_18th_century.JPG

marathas were able to achieve... wat no rajput could......

sad tat the rajputs were against them......they had the potential to defeat the power at delhi but instead they chose to be their subordinates

marathas were swift and were trained by french officers .........

kachwaha rajputs of amer/jaipur asked the britishers for help wen the marathas were taking over rajputana...

and tatz how the maratha empire fell n came the british empire

m a rajput myself .......and i have taken this information from "History of Jaipur" commissioned by the then maharaja Sawai Man Singh 2 in 1939

but again...no maratha shld feel proud about this NOW........its all gone.......btr to focus on our nation's unity and prosperity

and this goes for everyone out there

Manoos have a high opinion of themselves but I want to know why? There Shivaji was a coward who was captured and spared by Aurangzeb so he was basically lucky. Bihari labourers beat up Marathis in Mumbai and they can't do anything to stop them. There women are eve teased by Biharis and the Maratha lack the balls to say anything.

Even there "Maratha" empire recruited Bihari Rajput soldiers who were from Bhojpur:
View attachment 250510
Bihari Rajputs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Majority of Marathis are of small height and dark skin, even the film industry based in Mumbai has barely any Marathi actors due to there ugly looks. Instead Bihari actors like Sushant Singh Rajput, Manoj Tiwary and Aham Sharma are used instead. So what are they so proud about?
@doppelganger @mujhaidind @SarthakGanguly @SrNair @nair @MohitV @third eye @AUSTERLITZ @Capt.Popeye @Jamwal @danger007 @Kinetic @jamahir @nForce @surya kiran @JD_In @levina @Chronos

How about being at the forefront of the social reform movement in India? Being the most progressive minded ethnic group that was the first to adopt reforms such as women's equality, education etc?
Or being at the forefront of the abolition of the caste system and providing the dalits their due rights in modern day India?
Or being at the forefront of the freedom movement in India?

I suppose I could go on...But if this doesn't satisfy you, please feel free to look up the military achievements of the Marathas....

Im assuming you take Shiv Sena to be the representative of Marathis...and I can see how Shiv Sena and MNS are giving Marathis a bad name...but do research a people before spewing random BS willy nilly and generalizing!

maratha empire at its peak -

500px-India_18th_century.JPG

they were able to achieve... wat no rajput could......

sad tat the rajputs were against them......they had the potential to defeat the power at delhi but instead they chose to be their subordinates

marathas were swift and were trained by french officers .........

kachwaha rajputs of amer/jaipur asked the britishers for help wen the marathas were taking over rajputana...

and tatz how the maratha empire fell n came the british empire

m a rajput myself .......and i have taken this information from "History of Jaipur" commissioned by the then maharaja Sawai Man Singh 2 in 1939
Beta ji, read my post properly. They recruited Biharis and UP soldiers who were Rajputs. Manoos are to small and weak to fight themselves,

Men what's yours problem
They are very nice people and I miss their vada pay with khati chatni .
Me Marathi manoos ahe
Shivaji did not fight for Hindu or against Muslim he just fought for his kingdom
In his military lots of Muslim had good position
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1440617968.209915.jpg

Me kasi chan disteh tula machasi Lagne karaicha ahe ka

Bihari labourers beat up Marathis in Mumbai and they can't do anything to stop them. There women are eve teased by Biharis and the Maratha lack the balls to say anything.

You are just a Big F****NG LIAR
Come to Maharashtra and try doing all this ; dont write BS on the internet

You are just a Big F****NG LIAR
Come to Maharashtra and try doing all this ; dont write BS on the internet
Manoos, know your place you Dravid. Marathi ministers even complain about it so much ahahahaha.

Come to Saharsa, Bihar. My name is Ram Deo Thakur and you ask for me. I will put Marathi is in his place. I have so many guns that you will shit you pants.

Manoos, know your place you Dravid. Marathi ministers even complain about it so much ahahahaha.

Come to Saharsa, Bihar. My name is Ram Deo Thakur and you ask for me.

Why will I come to your shitty hell hole
Saharsa YUCK ; why dont you take all your Biharis back from Maharashtra

Majority of Marathis are of small height and dark skin, even the film industry based in Mumbai has barely any Marathi actors due to there ugly looks. Instead Bihari actors like Sushant Singh Rajput, Manoj Tiwary and Aham Sharma are used instead. So what are they so proud about?
What a racist and arrogant bigot you are.

Maharashtrians are proud of Maharashtra ! any doubt of its achievements? I guess u must be somewhere from UP/Bihar who has no pant to wear but talks about his Pagadi all the time!

Why will I come to your shitty hell hole
Saharsa YUCK ; why dont you take all your Biharis back from Maharashtra
Okak then, I will come to Mumbai. Post ur address

Maharashtrians are proud of Maharashtra ! any doubt of its achievements? I guess u must be somewhere from UP/Bihar who has no pant to wear but talks about his Pagadi all the time!
Beta ji, you have any doubt on number of guns and knives we Biharis have? I am from rich Thakur family so I have more than enough pants and even yours sisters and mothers.

Okak then, I will come to Mumbai. Post ur address

No ; you just get down at V T station ; and repeat all that you said
loudly ; or distribute pamphlets saying what you have written above

Then I will visit you in Hospital :-)

i was going to post something.....but....never mind

No ; you just get down at V T station ; and repeat all that you said
loudly ; or distribute pamphlets saying what you have written above

Then I will visit you in Hospital :-)
Come to Bihar, we will send you to hospital. We will happily send marathi to crematorium

You Biharis are only demanding special PACKAGES special status
Why dont you guys work ; you are all KAM CHOR ; muft khor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom