What's new

What are Marathis so proud about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bihari supremacist might sound like about the funniest thing possible, but they exist.. LOL

Okak then, I will come to Mumbai. Post ur address

Beta ji, you have any doubt on number of guns and knives we Biharis have? I am from rich Thakur family so I have more than enough pants and even yours sisters and mothers.

Good heavens; so you are also a charwaha like Lallloo Parshad.
Bihar mey kya har koi Gadha-Ghoda Thakur ban jaata hai kya ? ;)

Manoos, know your place you Dravid. Marathi ministers even complain about it so much ahahahaha.

Come to Saharsa, Bihar. My name is Ram Deo Thakur and you ask for me. I will put Marathi is in his place. I have so many guns that you will shit you pants.

lol your post made me :rofl: Thakur Sahab

This Ranvir Sena doing some good work. Deserve credit from his clan. Bhumihar Ranvir Sena about whom people are largely unaware he is introducing them to the world.

I can confirm Biharis are dons in Karachi, Altaf bhai is Bihari. While marathas are just another muhajirs.

Lol some Biharis give a bad name to the whole country and their community, one of them is on this forum. :lol: all they know is rape and fight and ppl say all Indians are like this. Sad sad some biharis are.

Okak then, I will come to Mumbai. Post ur address

Beta ji, you have any doubt on number of guns and knives we Biharis have? I am from rich Thakur family so I have more than enough pants and even yours sisters and mothers.

Fir Gandgi Failayi tune yahan !

Teri Sister ki Photo bhool gaya ? jo teri relation main

Abhi bhi mere paas hai .. kaho to main Fir laga lun display main ?

Fir Gandgi Failayi tune yahan !

Teri Sister ki Photo bhool gaya ? jo teri relation main

Abhi bhi mere paas hai .. kaho to main Fir laga lun display main ?

bc marathi tujhe dosron ki ma bhen ki izzat karni nai ati?

I can confirm Biharis are dons in Karachi, Altaf bhai is Bihari. While marathas are just another muhajirs.

Arey vai for these Biharis we had to cut relation with West Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom