What's new

Land Swap between India and Pakistan?

Reaction score
Country
India
I propose swapping UP and Bihar for Lahore. Pakistan is a tiny country, with UP and Bihar it would be much larger. Lahore seems like a good trade.

Do we have a deal?

Bihar:
bihar-tourist-attractions.jpg

bihar-asokan-pillar.jpg

UP:

uttar-pradesh1.jpg

No why should we give FATA. Only Kashmir or Punjab are worth considering. The rest are GROSS. Trust me there is a simple yardstick. The farther east or south you go from the Pak border and more GROSS they get.

The region I like the least in Pakistan is FATA... And Haryana too, since it is basically Punjab

Too many Pakistani's think India is great. They see Bollywood movies and that's it. The reality is Bollywood is a few people selected out of 1,300 million people. It is like selecting one rice kernal out of a entire bag. Even than half of their actors are from Peshawar.

Most of India is filthy, dirty, over populated, hungry, ugly, damp with half the country sh*tting in the streets. The Indian's have nothing worthwhile. Everything good they copy from Pakistan. Even their films half the songs are copy of Pakistan songs.

They complain about us but they embelish their history with our Harappa, our Mohenjo Daro, untill not long ago large tracts of the population were half naked with their testicles hanging out and their women half wrapped in Saree. Now they have taken to coping Pakistan Shalwar Kameez although they still can't promunce it properly. they call it Jhalvar Kamij or at the best Salwar KamiJ.

The best thing that ever happened was independance ! Celebrate it.

The region I like the least in Pakistan is FATA... And Haryana too, since it is basically Punjab

Haryana was Punjab and NO we do not give FATA. They are our brothers, brave brothers. We made some mistakes in the past. Trust me in the long run they will do us proud.

Did you guy's know the India is so bereft of any past history worth being proud that they have had to use the land of Pakistan. Yes, my father's, your father's land as a foundation on which to build up their identity and self respect.

Mention Harappa to a Indian and watch he will go into paroxysms or if he is older get Myocardial Infarction and get rushed to hospital ......

54487600.jpg

Did you guy's know the India is so bereft of any past history worth being proud that they have had to use the land of Pakistan. Yes, my father's, your father's land as a foundation on which to build up their identity and self respect.

Mention Harappa to a Indian and watch he will go into paroxysms or if he is older get Myocardial Infarction and get rushed to hospital ......

54487600.jpg

BS

Too many Pakistani's think India is great. They see Bollywood movies and that's it. The reality is Bollywood is a few people selected out of 1,300 million people. It is like selecting one rice kernal out of a entire bag. Even than half of their actors are from Peshawar.

Most of India is filthy, dirty, over populated, hungry, ugly, damp with half the country sh*tting in the streets. The Indian's have nothing worthwhile. Everything good they copy from Pakistan. Even their films half the songs are copy of Pakistan songs.

They complain about us but they embelish their history with our Harappa, our Mohenjo Daro, untill not long ago large tracts of the population were half naked with their testicles hanging out and their women half wrapped in Saree. Now they have taken to coping Pakistan Shalwar Kameez although they still can't promunce it properly. they call it Jhalvar Kamij or at the best Salwar KamiJ.

The best thing that ever happened was independance ! Celebrate it.

Haryana was Punjab and NO we do not give FATA. They are our brothers, brave brothers. We made some mistakes in the past. Trust me in the long run they will do us proud.
Think Tanked !

Back
Top Bottom