What's new

West wants to disintegrate Turkey by dragging it into war: Turkish politici

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the way I see it: if Assad wants war he can have it. Apparently (according to Hürriyet) a refugee camp has been targeted again (its on the frontpage of their website right now). But don't be surprised we some of our leaders decide to stay (I'm talking about annexation). If we decide to do this and go to war with Syria, we should do it because we want it not because the west wants it. Thats the only condition I and I'm sure everyone else is having.

The only problem I see is not Iran but the Kurds.

^ True. If Turkey does go to war with Northern Syria, or Syria as a whole, they will have to deal with Russia thus a possible escalation scenario.

The fear for Turkey is Russia.:tup:

Russia!!! Russia!!! Russia !!! :devil:

uuu.20070901140839.jpg

All I'm going to add is that Turkey would be MAD to destroy itself over a bunch of tribal and secterian arabs. It's a merry go around. Take Assad off the ride, and somebody else will replace him pronto.

From reading the comments, it seems you guys understand this too.

Syrian goverment is barely holding on to the army, they are joining the FSA everyday by the dozens. If turkish forces even come close to the border the entire armed forces would collapse.
Infact Turkey has threatend to invade Syria in 97 for some kurdish guy who was living in demascus and Syria immediatly kicked him out of fear. The fact is that if Saudi Arabia decided to invade Syria today we would reach demascus in Friday, If they couldn't finish guys with ak47 how are they supposed to stand in front of an invading army.
also half of the army joint FSA and if it wasn't for other countries Bashar would be dead by now.

Once upon a time there was a great alliance between Persian and Roman empire but a handful of Arabs under the Command of nobles like Umar Ibn Khattab and Khalid Ibn Walid sent this empire to bite the dust. Now we are seeing the rise of second Persian Roman alliance and once again the battle of Yarmouk will repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time there was a great alliance between Persian and Roman empire but a handful of Arabs under the Command of nobles like Umar Ibn Khattab and Khalid Ibn Walid sent this empire to bite the dust. Now we are seeing the rise of second Persian Roman alliance and once again the battle of Yarmouk will repeat.

Which history did you read, mate?

Romans and Turks together fought against Persians (Sassanids) prior to Muslim Arab conquests. Sassanids were severely weakened back then while fighting at two fronts. No wonder you Arabs easily defeated them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Romans and Arabs were allies

Another genious comment from an arab! I swear, you guys have the IQ of door knobs. Iran and Rome were two of the biggest enemies. Three Roman emperors lost their lives trying to invade Iran.

Educate yourself
Roman–Persian Wars

Romans and Turks together fought against Persians (Sassanids) prior to Muslim Arab conquests. Sassanids were severely weakened back then while fighting at two fronts. No wonder you Arabs easily defeated them.

You know what these Al Quidas do? They go to a mosque and the mullah preaches his hate and they buy it like a bunch of sheep. Their gullibility is mesmerizing. Somebozo could one day be placing a bomb in a metro somewhere. His extremist wahabi drivel is quite scary.

I really don't understand the admin on this website and why they allow these types to keep posting.

You know what these Al Quidas do? They go to a mosque and the mullah preaches his hate and they buy it like a bunch of sheep. Their gullibility is mesmerizing. Somebozo could one day be placing a bomb in a metro somewhere. His extremist wahabi drivel is quite scary.

I really don't understand the admin on this website and why they allow these types to keep posting.

According to Thucydides, unreal and superstitous events should be removed from history writing.

There are two different histories:
1) real history, events that happened.
2) written history, can be manipulated, or can be written without enough evidence.

Thats not true. you can look at the numbers deployed by the persians/ romans they were mucb greater during the Arab wars, when we destroyed both at the same time. This is just western propoganda to not give Arabs the glory of victory.

Thats not true. you can look at the numbers deployed by the persians/ romans they were mucb greater during the Arab wars, when we destroyed both at the same time. This is just western propoganda to not give Arabs the glory of victory.

You were glorious at eastern front, you clearly eliminated Sassanids to the last man, made them bow. No reason to deny.

You were glorious at western front in the first battles, but sieges of Constantinopolis didnt go as planned. Then Romans pushed Arab armies out of Anatolia.

Neutral view, and after 11 th century demographics of the region changed, new nations emerged.

Why would west have any problem with you after all you are their most loyal ally

Why would west have any problem with you after all you are their most loyal ally

Geo politics, i dont think West sees Arabs as allies.

Rule 2: closest enemy is always the most dangerous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom