What's new

West wants to disintegrate Turkey by dragging it into war: Turkish politici

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ancient Ottoman Turks fought their hearts out and secured one victory after the other against aggressive regional powers

today, i think you'd have to go to war with every Turkish man woman and child if you were to conquer or disintegrate Turkiye.....these are very nationalistic people who love their country.

just goes to show that a united country can prove to be a thorn in the sides of the enemies..

I would rather die to see that happening in Turkey..And I am pretty sure there are at least 50 million people here like me..I pity the fools who are going to try that..West can draw whatever map they wish..Its not 19th Century anymore

and theres probably 100 million in pakistan...but when you have the world leaders in your pocket then this is possible, so it comes to this....do you trust the turkish leadership and power brokers to FIGHT for turkeys behalf in the way you want them to????

because remember, nato are deep in turkey.

gadaffi was the last truly free and independent leader who could change the world.

Its an article wants an independent Kurdish state. So what?

Here is my map:
852741.jpg

Do we have Mousul now?

No, we swallowed whole Northern Iraq, west Thrace, southern Cyprus, Armenia and Nahchevan. Azeris wont be happy about it, we Will have more Greeks, Kurds and Armenians.... More Problem for us.

and theres probably 100 million in pakistan...but when you have the world leaders in your pocket then this is possible, so it comes to this....do you trust the turkish leadership and power brokers to FIGHT for turkeys behalf in the way you want them to????

gadaffi was the last truly free and independent leader who could change the world.

I trust Turkish People and their love for the homeland..You can see people here divided like Kemalists, Secularists, Islamists, Nationalists etc etc..But trust me, when it comes to that point, all that division will turn in to a powerful fist.. So i am not worried at all

No, we swallowed whole Northern Iraq, west Thrace, southern Cyprus, Armenia and Nahchevan. Azeris wont be happy about it, we Will have more Greeks, Kurds and Armenians.... More Problem for us.
Thankfully,its just a map just like the others.

I trust Turkish People and their love for the homeland..You can see people here divided like Kemalists, Secularists, Islamists, Nationalists etc etc..But trust me, when it comes to that point, all that division will turn in to a powerful fist.. So i am not worried at all

any schisms in turkish society will be exploited - like the NTC with libya, friends of syria with syria etc.....

I trust Turkish leadership,if we are talking about selling the country out or not.

Turkey can only be divided by war.

any schisms in turkish society will be exploited - like the NTC with libya, friends of syria with syria etc.....

libya?... Syria?... Bro what you call "schisms" is maturing freedom of thought and political pluralism! this is our difference!! ( with one of the higest economic growth rates in the world)

That Syrian guy talked. Something came to my mind.

If Syria stays same, Iran, Iraq, Syria, lebanon Will form a belt. Then Turkey has 15 millions Alevi-Jafari population.

Turkey then goes out of the game. Interesting. So thats why our government tries so hard to strengthen the Sunni bloc.

Thats why they want to divide Turkey. Add Azerbaijan to Shia belt. Thats it. Evreka Eureka hahaha.....

there are western elements (i heard even elements in the israeli mossad) are keen to see the Kurdish issue explode....

apart from that, schisms such as mixed political beliefs exist but i dont think Turkiye will be an easy country to crack. The people are largely educated and all men do military service ranging from a few months to up to almost 2 years

an attack on Turkiye will be an attack on Pakistan

there are western elements (i heard even elements in the israeli mossad) are keen to see the Kurdish issue explode....

apart from that, schisms such as mixed political beliefs exist but i dont think Turkiye will be an easy country to crack. The people are largely educated and all men do military service ranging from a few months to up to almost 2 years

an attack on Turkiye will be an attack on Pakistan

No need to mention the integration level of Kurds. I think only a civil war could divide us. If someone wants to divide us they have to create a civil war in Turkey.

And let Mossad control their ultra-orthodox jews at first.:)

its no different than Pakistan..there are nefarious elements in west and even ''certain regional country'' (take a WILD guess who) that would love to see Pakistan become divided on sectarian or ethnic lines. We also have to be extremely vigilant and cautious.

at least Turks got leadership who have vision; we seem to be lacking that these days

at least Turks got leadership who have vision; we seem to be lacking that these days

This leadership was/ is being brainwashed by pro Sunni Islam / Pro Ottoman group mentalities.

Their vision is Limited with their own small world. We ll lose, Shia Side will jump.

Cant explain things now, complicated. i am certain that their education limits their politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom