What's new

West wants to disintegrate Turkey by dragging it into war: Turkish politici

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them?

They ll start killing eachother.

usa or israel Will send some agents to bomb some mosques. Everytime 100 ppl Will get killed. Then each side Will fire other sides. So on, so on. Whenever a peace deal could be brokered, some suicide bomber Will detonate the meeting.

Thats my imagination.

All sunnis. But if a choice is unavoidable our choice is going to be sunni arabs.

But i say Sunni Turkmen. They are the ones closest to me.

All sunnis. But if a choice is unavoidable our choice is going to be sunni arabs.

Imho there is no hostility between Sunni Turkmens and Sunni Arabs there..So as you say if a choice is unavoidable Turkey should support both sides equally

Imho there is no hostility between Sunni Turkmens and Sunni Arabs there..So as you say if a choice is unavoidable Turkey should support both sides equally

You support who are the most powerful and symphatetic towards you. I dont think we will categorically oppose Syrian Kurds too. We dont know how are they going to act after Assad. But there is only one actor that we cant(and shouldnt) ignore,the Sunni Arabs. Of course Turkmens and if possible Kurds should be encouraged to take their part after Assad.

Im very optimistic about Syria,they probably will be in our sphere of influence. Iran has got Iraq,so Syria should/will be ours.:)

Firstly the Turkmens and Sunni Arabs.

Nusayris must be protected also all of them will seek revenge.

Turkey should protect Syrians by actively arming the resistance. Enough is enough now..This Bashar Al Haiwan has no right to live!

Nobody is sure which side we should support.

Turkey should protect Syrians by actively arming the resistance. Enough is enough now..This Bashar Al Haiwan has no right to live!

What if Russia and Iran arms Kurds???

usa or israel Will send some agents to bomb some mosques. Everytime 100 ppl Will get killed. Then each side Will fire other sides. So on, so on. Whenever a peace deal could be brokered, some suicide bomber Will detonate the meeting.

Thats my imagination.

Unfurtionately i agree, i fear i will be Iraq 2.0

But i say Sunni Turkmen. They are the ones closest to me

I can't imagine such an understanding like keeping them out of question. The mentality that prefers to ignore or to consider them as 2nd priority after others...

Thats my imagination.

Unfurtionately i agree, i fear i will be Iraq 2.0

But i say Sunni Turkmen. They are the ones closest to me

I can't imagine such an understanding like keeping them out of question. The mentality that prefers to ignore or to consider them as 2nd priority after others...

Shia encompasses both Jafari, Zaidi schools and heterodoxy teachings like Alevi, Alawi, Qizilbash.

Allright, Bro? :D

Alevis are quite different from mainstream 12er / Jafari schools of thought

even the rituals and way of praying is different....

but either way -- there 2 extremes here....the secular and trigger-happy left and then the orthodox extremist right -- which is anti everything.

Syrians are the ones that will have to determine their future. I dont think arming the resistance there is a good idea AT ALL

You support who are the most powerful and symphatetic towards you. I dont think we will categorically oppose Syrian Kurds too. We dont know how are they going to act after Assad. But there is only one actor that we cant(and shouldnt) ignore,the Sunni Arabs. Of course Turkmens and if possible Kurds should be encouraged to take their part after Assad.

Im very optimistic about Syria,they probably will be in our sphere of influence. Iran has got Iraq,so Syria should/will be ours.:)

Iranians will try to destablize the country from within, and they will succeed, after that at one point there's no turning back..

Preposterous idea. without arming rebels with heavy weapons you are setting up rebels to get killed. imo Turkey alone or with Russia/China or even Iran/Turkey approach Assad with an offer he cant refuse. Cease fire and election. Clearly Assad faction does have some support. Turkey prior to this was very good terms with Assad. Whatever suggestion we come up with should concentrate on a method which leads to least bloodshed. The aim should not be to remove Assad but to bring peace and a strong Syria. But I think west/Israel don't care who comes to power as long as Syria is weakened and Iranian influence diminished. Also they don't care how many Syrians die imo. Also you want a proper solution not like Libya where you got ongoing violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom