What's new

West wants to disintegrate Turkey by dragging it into war: Turkish politici

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alevis are quite different from mainstream 12er / Jafari schools of thought

even the rituals and way of praying is different....

but either way -- there 2 extremes here....the secular and trigger-happy left and then the orthodox extremist right -- which is anti everything.

Syrians are the ones that will have to determine their future. I dont think arming the resistance there is a good idea AT ALL

%100 agreed

Imho there is no hostility between Sunni Turkmens and Sunni Arabs there..So as you say if a choice is unavoidable Turkey should support both sides equally

I live in an area called "Turkman Suburb" where some of it's people are Turkmans who migrated from Central Asia. But, it was a long time ago, they even don't know anything about Turks.

I live in an area called "Turkman Suburb" where some of it's people are Turkmans who migrated from Central Asia. But, it was a long time ago, they even don't know anything about Turks.

No wonder, i dont even know anything about them. Somewhere in the history they took left path, me took the right path.

yup thats true, thats why turkey should mind its own business and shouldnt engage in syrian war or russian war, let the west fight its own war, its for its own good. look at pakistan, its a country of death,we have sustained high casualties, because afghan war has entered pakistan and pakistan is now fighting two wars at a time, in the east and in the west

Press Tv is quoting the politician.
stop talking BS if you have nothing else to say.

I don't spread Iranian state propaganda.

All press are partisan you have to make your own mind who or what you believe.

Why is that not a single respected channel has published this? - You don't smell something ?

yup thats true, thats why turkey should mind its own business and shouldnt engage in syrian war or russian war, let the west fight its own war, its for its own good. look at pakistan, its a country of death,we have sustained high casualties, because afghan war has entered pakistan and pakistan is now fighting two wars at a time, in the east and in the west

Yes dude you are right.But one question:

Are you human?:)

I don't spread Iranian state propaganda.

Why is that not a single respected channel has published this? - You don't smell something ?

Press tv stated that In a statement published on Tuesday, the Iranian Intelligence Ministry noted that arrested members of the Israeli terrorist network were planning to launch attacks against the country.

Who do you expect the Iranian Intelligence Ministry to make a statement to?? Fox news?? Other western agencies have since picked it up for example

Iran Says It Busts 'Israeli Terrorist Network' In Counter-Spy Sting - International Business Times

Would you expect CIA to make a statement to Press tv??

If what you are saying is that you do not believe the Iranian Ministry that is a matter for you. You cannot blame Press tv

Press tv stated that In a statement published on Tuesday, the Iranian Intelligence Ministry noted that arrested members of the Israeli terrorist network were planning to launch attacks against the country.

Who do you expect the Iranian Intelligence Ministry to make a statement to?? Fox news?? Other western agencies have since picked it up for example

Iran Says It Busts 'Israeli Terrorist Network' In Counter-Spy Sting - International Business Times

If what you are saying is that you do not believe the Iranian Ministry that is a matter for you. You cannot blame Press tv

I am JUST talking external news , internally they can publish anything , they need to keep their people on their toes & feel scared that mullahs can keep ruling. Its an old tactic.

Press TV often publishes stuff about international news which makes absolute no sense at all. Every country does propaganda , BBC / CNN / FOX are tools of propaganda but they don't to the level of stupidity and orchestrated news.

I am JUST talking external news , internally they can publish anything , they need to keep their people on their toes & feel scared that mullahs can keep ruling. Its an old tactic.

Press TV often publishes stuff about international news which makes absolute no sense at all. Every country does propaganda , BBC / CNN / FOX are tools of propaganda but they don't to the level of stupidity and orchestrated news.

Really well imo west comes out with just as outrageous claims, granted they may be more subtle I read the following almost on a daily basis in UK:

Riots/unrest in UK US is caused by criminals and undesirables

The death and destruction America spawned in Iraq is is "bringing a better life to the Iraqi people".

The 9-11 attack by Saudi Arabians is a "Taliban terrorist attack".

Even George Bush became "presidential" .

And, of course, America is the "Champion of Human Rights".

Sound familiar to me these are just as bad.

So I read listen to both sides and make up my own mind

So as not to derail this thread I have started a new thread on Press TV and western media. You are welcome and we can discuss if you wish?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/171940-attack-press-tv.html#post2803539

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom