What's new

West Indies vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy, Group B, The Oval

Great body language by the fielders and bowlers...exactly what is needed. batting main to cholay bech rahay thay!

Gayle troubled on 2 consecutive balls by Irfan...great deliveries, swinging and moving.

Sirf body language match nai jeetati

@farhan_9909 kya lambi lambi chor rahay thay

well i think sab change ho gya..even mera dill bhi bharak utha WI players k aajzi ko dekh kr

i

anyway abhi bhot match baqi hay..Green team might again think of winning the match

Gayle chala gya

1 more needed now

Last edited by a moderator:
And Gayle goes!!!

Come on boys, take advantage and out in some pressure on WI...push for it!

When was the last time you saw Pollard getting off the mark facing 18th bowl-

Btw Wahab Riaz constantly bowling above 147km/h and bouncing west indians in trouble-

He has impressed me-

well they losing, so they must have taken a bribe once again, cuz surely we pakistanis cant lose in cricket :pakistan:

someone just recently told me that WI will loose a few wickets before 50..

and pakistan will win the match by 12runs

you are presenting facts like if also Pakistan wins but people will think that Pakistan won a fixed match...This is not fair to your team..Sometimes I am feeling pity for your bowlers...If batsman can not score a minimum score, bolwer is really having a tough time..

you are presenting facts like if also Pakistan wins but people will think that Pakistan won a fixed match...This is not fair to your team..Sometimes I am feeling pity for your bowlers...If batsman can not score a minimum score, bolwer is really having a tough time..

Dude..after watching the score..I am really thinking now...that It may happen that WI fell short by 12 runs...and your prediction will be right..

Back
Top Bottom