What's new

West Indies vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy, Group B, The Oval

I think the weather for this match is very much favored the bowler..The ball was swinging dangerously today....Its interesting to watch how Pakistan bowler is utilising today....But one thing for sure...Pakistan batsman are living upto their reputation of being the most unpredictable batting line up....

Its all WI's wicket keeper fault. If he took the catch(cleanly) of misbah. The condition of Pakistan would be worse than this.

Its all WI's wicket keeper fault. If he took the catch(cleanly) of misbah. The condition of Pakistan would be worse than this.

If catch of jamsheed would have been dropped then pakistan would be in much better position but but

There is no if in cricket

Great Bowling performance by West Indies . Pakistan batting line up got arsedrilled . Waiting for the Gaylestorm to obliterate the pakistani bowlers .

someone just recently told me that WI will loose a few wickets before 50..

and pakistan will win the match by 12runs

Somebody told me Pakistan is favourite to win the tournament- where is he i want to slap him with my jooti- :butcher:-

Bravo to Gayle

Oye main to jaa rha hoon..mujhe to darr lagta hay Ifran se..

Galye:Oye jaldi jaa saale.main bii tere peechay hoon..warna agar irfan ki aik bouncer muhh parr lagg gye to pore champian trophy is out ho jaonga.with 2 months of bed rest

Great body language by the fielders and bowlers...exactly what is needed. batting main to cholay bech rahay thay!

Gayle troubled on 2 consecutive balls by Irfan...great deliveries, swinging and moving.

Oh dang, Chris Gayle has started!

Back
Top Bottom