What's new

West Indies vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy, Group B, The Oval

Road got tougher for Pakistani....must win in next 2 matches....:D

India is nothing for us. Main problem is South Africa. I heard that Morkel is out of the tournament and Dale Steyn is not fit. So it will benefit us. We will easily qualify for next stage!!

India is nothing for us. Main problem is South Africa. I heard that Morkel is out of the tournament and Dale Steyn is not fit. So it will benefit us. We will easily qualify for next stage!!

yeah! India is nothng as a cricket team. Aao beta maidan me. :)

Misbah led from the front, something all batsmen in Pak team have forgotten about.

The problem is SA is weak for all other teams not only Pakistan- if WI beat SA they are through- if indian beat WI india are through- Going by the history we cannot beat SA because we have just beaten them in warm ups- and india is big tournaments always wins- so here we are struggling from the start- unless there is a miracle--

The problem is SA is weak for all other teams not only Pakistan- if WI beat SA they are through- if indian beat WI india are through- Going by the history we cannot beat SA because we have just beaten them in warm ups- and india is big tournaments always wins- so here we are struggling from the start- unless there is a miracle--

'L' lag gaye hain abhi say :D

well probleum is team selection and i dont knoiw why every nut selection commitee choose the players in selction panel should be recently retired cricketers not old players like shoaib mohammad qasim etc they just dont get it imran ferhat is pain in *** for pakistan this guy only belongs to domestic once we have good openers why we use useless players like him tell me how many times he came and gone and this time also he goes imran ferhat plays one good 50 runs innings and he get 10 matches. and asad shafiq is not ready yet stupid asad shafiq he is not reliable batsman dont have range of shots and not aggressive batsman like hafeez younis khan should never have been dropped he is backbone after yousuf if there is anyone who can bat like champ it is younis khan good fielder
1. Nasir jamshed
2. Kamran Akmal
3. Mohammad Hafeez
4. Misbah Ul Haq
5. Shaoib Malik
6. Umer Amin
7. Abdur Rehman
8. Saeed Ajmal
9. Wahab Riaz
10. Junaid Khan
11. Mohamad irfan

iqbal qasim you are nuts how you choose the team lesser batsman and more of bowlers we dont have probleum of bowlers here we have probleum of batsman just one middle order shafiq *** hole i dont like this shafiq and ferhat pain in *** shafiq is player of zimbabwe bangladesh like team to play against i bet he will keep fail in whole this tournament

Asad Shafiq dont have range of shots which you required in one day game he should be sent straight in to pia to karachi he missses bowls on his legs which as a batsman you want to hit them out for 4 i think better umar akmal should have brought atleast if he had failled there is margin of good ranges of shots with akmal and kamran is good players as opener we are wasting him against spin

koi tuk nahi banta tha asad shafiq aur malik ko khilanay ka but again the problem is we have club level batting line up no replacements ......last time when did our batsmen won a game for us ?

you main problem SA was already defeated by nothing India...dont forget you gus already lost 1 out 3 matches...:omghaha:

Any video of the foul catch claimed by ramdin?-
I hear he has been charged with misconduct by the ICC-

But i can say with confidence that Pakistan plays well against Indian even Shoaib malik becomes hero in crucial stage . We have number 1 bowling unit in this series. India is tiny team for us.
SA will also loose because they will play without their main bowlers.

Misbah led from the front, something all batsmen in Pak team have forgotten about.

Still i hate Misbah, due to his slow inning, it is creating pressure on other batsman. We need aggressive player in the team. 70 runs from 100 balls is unacceptable for me.

you main problem SA was already defeated by nothing India...dont forget you gus already lost 1 out 3 matches...:omghaha:

Morkel is out of the tournament and deyl Styn is unfit. We can also beat SA.
As India is concerned, our player player plays well, even our tiny batsman Kamran akmal , jamshed and malik plays well. India will not cross even 150 runs. We will strike with bouncers, out-swing, Inswing, Dosra, teesra and All 3 fast bowler will kill you with speed over 145 Km/h. So again India will fail as we saw in last series. I feel pity for indian team :ashamed:

What happened with Umar akmal? I was surprised when he didn't played against WI. He is my favorite batsman of Pakistan team.

we.. history says india never won against pakistan in champion trophy we have wood over you in champion trophy as you in only in world cup matches this time will be no different we need to score runs if we scored runs than it will be harder for india to win against us we bellieve in ALLAH im sure he will help us winnign against you in champ trophy even we loose against south africa we win against india i think it is better winnign against india at any stage of the game

Back
Top Bottom