What's new

We need establishments help to topple Imran Khan govt: Rana Sanaullah

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
In an interview today, Rana Sanaullah of Pmln has said that PDM will need help of establishment to topple Imran Khan govt:

So this is the democratic revolution PDM is fighting for? 😂😂😂

@Zibago @Syed1. @Path-Finder @koolio @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @Morpheus @ghazi52 @Mav3rick @Jungibaaz @Pakistan Space Agency @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ejaz007 @Tameem @El Sidd @Death Adder

Obviously these big corrupt and thug As.sholes of the Establishment can do ANYTHING TO DO MORE CORRUPTION. The Establishment has become a blood sucking parasite sucking the blood out all Pakistanis. With each passing day, each and every kid in Pakistan is getting to know this truth. The days of the Establishment will come to a bloody end soon.

This gangster involved in narcotics should have been behind bars, rather than roaming freely and giving procavative speeches.

So the PDM wants a undemocratic act to remove a elected government of Pakistan. They are asking same army which they are bashing 24*7 to remove IK. What shameless bunch.

On a serious note, I do strongly believe that there are players in armed forces/establishment who are pro Nawaz, maybe due to more ethnic loyalty then to Pakistan. I always have this suspicion, but then I heard a dissenter JUI leader who openly said that establishment was divided on sending Nawaz to London, hence he manage to escape. Regardless how good these "players" are in their respective field, if they have soft corner for these looters and traitors of Pakistan, they must be purged from establishment without wasting a breath.

People are wasting time on these theatrics known as please the pharoah or Pakistani politics.

No one knows how to tread this multi polar bipolar new world disorder in Pakistan.

End result is developing countries would take even longer to develop

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom