What's new

Maryam urges govt to raid Imran Khan’s house to recover ‘original’ cypher

Unfortunately, IK has powerful Jewish lobby supporting him and no one in Pakistan dares to touch him inspite of his misdeeds.

I guess the Jewish lobby was not powerful enough to keep him on as PM, whilst your Ruhani Baap and his children make business deals with Israelis and Indians.

Sanaullah says govt to book ex-PM under Article 6
View attachment 883934
Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Vice-President Maryam Nawaz on Saturday demanded the center raid Imran Khan’s Bani Gala residence to recover the missing cipher which she alleged was tempered by ex-PM to gain political advantage.

The federal cabinet was on Friday informed that a copy of the diplomatic cipher carrying the details of the US’s purported threat to ex-premier Imran Khan’s government was “missing” from Prime Minister House records.

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said that the government has decided to conduct the investigation against ex-prime minister Imran Khan in the backdrop of leaked audios on the cypher issue.

This was said during a press conference by PML-N leaders in Lahore. The leaked audios of conversation between Imran Khan and then-officials of the government were also played during the presser.

Dar claimed that the cypher was missing and nobody would be allowed to breach national security.

It cannot happen that anyone is spared on basis of political expediency, the minister said.

He said that the audios established that Imran Khan hatched a conspiracy, not the then-opposition.

Maryam disappointed with govt​

Maryam Nawaz said that the audio unveils what kind of game was played with the country.

She added that the biggest lie of the century is that ‘Imran Khan can speak the truth’.

The PML-N leader said even PML-N’s audios were leaked but there was nothing against the interest of the country in them.

She said that the Prime Minister House – before Imran Khan – was a place where discussions of bringing prosperity to the country were a norm.

Maryam Nawaz said that Imran Khan got away with the original of the cypher besides tampering with the sensitive document.

Maryam suggested Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah raid Khan’s Bani Gala residence to find out the ‘real’ cypher.

Imran Khan conspired against the sovereignty and national security of Pakistan, and its diplomatic relations, and now, no country is communicating with Pakistan as it fears the contents of it would be leaked, she added.

She said that Imran Khan could be heard saying in the audio ‘we have to just play with it’ which wraps up his politics of 25 years.

Expressing disappointment with her party, she said that an abrogator of the Constitution was roaming freely despite a long charge-sheet in his name.

Govt to book Khan under Article 6: Sanaullah​

To a question about why Imran Khan is not being arrested, Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah said that the PML-N is not alone in the center but in a coalition.

He said that after the incidents on May 25 during PTI’s Haqiqi Azadi March, he had urged the federal cabinet to give permission for Khan’s arrest but the cabinet formed a subcommittee which only delayed the matter.

The interior minister said that the Parliament will decide after discussion to book Imran Khan in Article 6 case.
Is she aware cipher copy has already been found ..... this woman is.............

Dr. Shaista Lodhi Breaks Down Maryam Nawaz’s Plastic Surgery [Video]​

Can be done by a good plastic surgeon near you!​

1664656329177.png

I thought there was no cipher and especially the one that could not be made public due to its contents! In any case, it was sent to the Supreme Court so why would PM IK have it?

Maryam: "There is no cipher".

Maryam: "Cipher got lost".

Then how were you conducting an NSC meeting if the cipher was lost or stolen from PMO?

And the latest:

Maryam: "The world is now scared to send a cipher to Pakistan".

Someone please tell this national embarrassement cipher apna hi ambassador bhejta hai, koi doosra mulk nhn. Kisi doosray mulk nay hi bhejna ho to why the heck would it be a cipher lol.

Someone please tell this national embarrassement cipher apna hi ambassador bhejta hai, koi doosra mulk nhn. Kisi doosray mulk nay hi bhejna ho to why the heck would it be a cipher lol.

Much of diplomatic communication and nuances are conveyed via such means, and breaching confidentiality would virtually ensure that Pakistan's diplomacy would face difficulties with friends and foes alike.

Much of diplomatic communication and nuances are conveyed via such means, and breaching confidentiality would virtually ensure that Pakistan's diplomacy would face difficulties with friends and foes alike.

Please have a look at her PC to get context on what I wrote.

Please have a look at her PC to get context on what I wrote.

No thank you. She is the progeny of a person who I hate with a passion, and the nation's next curse aided by those I have castigated often and sustained over more than a decade here on PDF. There is nothing she can say that I would find enlightening. She managed to get into KEMU in violation of all merit and I have seen her behavior back in those days up close. So no, thank you. :D

No thank you. She is the progeny of a person who I hate with a passion, and the nation's next curse aided by those I have castigated often and sustained over more than a decade here on PDF.

Welcome to the club!

There is nothing she can say that I would find enlightening. She managed to get into KEMU in violation of all merit and I have seen her behavior back in those days up close. So no, thank you. :D

Oh so I guess we would have a fair few things in common :P

Maryam: "There is no cipher".

Maryam: "Cipher got lost".

Then how were you conducting an NSC meeting if the cipher was lost or stolen from PMO?

And the latest:

Maryam: "The world is now scared to send a cipher to Pakistan".

I wonder why her husband Safdar happy on Dubai wazifa ...and stays away from her..... a very annoying personality. I couldn't stand her press conference today ,,, all press conferences about her plastic surgery issues, or abu ji and Imran Khan ....nothing else.

I wonder why her husband Safdar happy on Dubai wazifa ...and stays away from her..... a very annoying personality. I couldn't stand her press conference today ,,, all press conferences about her plastic surgery issues, or abu ji and Imran Khan ....nothing else.

She is obsessed with IK.

Subah sham it's just him.

Bibi work on your government...there's much bigger problems for a government to focus on.

Welcome to the club!

Oh so I guess we would have a fair few things in common :P

As I have said to many here over the years, we are more alike than not, despite being hated on PDF. :D

Back on topic, the cipher and its purported content should not be used and misused any further IMO.

Back
Top Bottom