What's new

Imran Khan wants establishment to stay ‘neutral’, says doesn’t seek any help

Ok let’s keep the religious aspect of bidat out for now. If some one tells you ‘I dont need any help to get something done’ that doesn’t mean they are ignoring the Almighty; and everything needs to be read with ‘context’ - which is the establishment in this case. Common sense would require one to get this simple aspect of language and communication.
Let me reiterate hoping it sinks in. We ask help from Allah. Allah created ways and means, through people, to help us.

I hope when they time comes that somebody is helping us, we keep our ego aside because that help is coming from Allah.

I want a task done in a certain department, I may not ask help from that officer but when I pray to Allah and then the officer helps me, I would be modest.

IK has to deal with COAS and military if he becomes PM, then the example I gave would become clear.

madad sirf ALLAH ki, banda tou sirf zariya hai

By the way Imran khan should not go for voting or participate in election now for me.

He will win and increase our reserves and when we reach again ,$20 Billion regime change will happen again
What is politics ? I don’t need to give a lecture, everyone on PDF holds professor and expert level knowledge on everything that goes in and about Pakistan.

But let’s leave politics aside, for many reasons including the ones which irk a PTI fan.

Would you like to discuss a controversial topic then regarding the pics I posted above.

Common sense.

Not bidat. He said its out of respect, not worship.

Everybody needs help and Allah creates ways and means through people to help, be it a COAS or a peon.

He clarified he didnt do sajda and sajda is not worship but haram unless your intention is to worship. I doubt any Muslim would do this. Its only the terrorist who claim Muslims do this so they can justify their fake jihad against the Muslims. Even standing up for someone in qiyaam is worship but we all do this to our parents and leaders, the difference is we don't do it for worship.

By the way i know many dodgy stuff happens. May Allah almighty guide us all.

Let me reiterate hoping it sinks in. We ask help from Allah. Allah created ways and means, through people, to help us.

I hope when they time comes that somebody is helping us, we keep our ego aside because that help is coming from Allah.

I want a task done in a certain department, I may not ask help from that officer but when I pray to Allah and then the officer helps me, I would be modest.

IK has to deal with COAS and military if he becomes PM, then the example I gave would become clear.

What is politics ? I don’t need to give a lecture, everyone on PDF holds professor and expert level knowledge on everything that goes in and about Pakistan.

But let’s leave politics aside, for many reasons including the ones which irk a PTI fan.

Would you like to discuss a controversial topic then regarding the pics I posted above.
Is IK praying to Allah? Are you privy to his prayers? In a democracy with a neutral Armed forced, there should be no requirement for ‘help’ from Armed forces. And to equate this with asking or depending on Almighty Allah is misleading and disingenuous. According to your interpretation you can never say ‘thanks but I dont need any help’ - that statement by itself doesn’t refute the dependence of creation on their creator - unless you think help from establishment is help from Creator now? Every institution constitutionally has jobs to do - and once in Govt IK as PM will need to work with Armed forces, as well as other institutions such as Police, FBR, FIA, his Driver, his security guard - everyone. But it is one think to deal with an institution when in Power, and another to use an institution to come to Power. The later is what is being refuted , and Armed forces at-least publicly have decided not to ‘help’ anybody.

jali-na.gif

When you ask neutrals for actual nuetrality

Mature post. People don't realise any PM or President has to deal with the military/establishment and agencies. Do people think Usa President or UK PM will declare war on any nation without the backing of the generals? Ofcourse not, behind the curtains they have 100s of meetings and plannings. Its only in Pakistan where everything is made in to politics and finger pointing. IK needs to sit down with the military and come to an conclusion, then agree on foreign policy, relations, security etc. He should stick to his anti corruption drive, I disagree with the military support of the corrupt.

Is IK praying to Allah? Are you privy to his prayers? In a democracy with a neutral Armed forced, there should be no requirement for ‘help’ from Armed forces. And to equate this with asking or depending on Almighty Allah is misleading and disingenuous. According to your interpretation you can never say ‘thanks but I dont need any help’ - that statement by itself doesn’t refute the dependence of creation on their creator - unless you think help from establishment is help from Creator now? Every institution constitutionally has jobs to do - and once in Govt IK as PM will need to work with Armed forces, as well as other institutions such as Police, FBR, FIA, his Driver, his security guard - everyone. But it is one think to deal with an institution when in Power, and another to use an institution to come to Power. The later is what is being refuted , and Armed forces at-least publicly have decided not to ‘help’ anybody.
You are dragging it without any reason, maybe you find some sort of amusement in arguments which need not to occur as it gets tediously boring with each post.

Should IK be praying to anyone else than Allah ? The law states that PM of Pakistan has to be a Muslim though I didn’t find anything on the required education level, which is interesting.

Help itself comes in all sorts of ways. It can be a suggestion, an advice, an instruction, an order, a gesture, and there can be many other forms etc, which is up to Allah’s will. While you constrict the boundaries of help as to corner oneself in a narrow alley, that’s not how help should be looked at. Incorrect method, entirely.

The creator, Allah, wills and it happens. That maybe help from military or may not be. A sound mind should be able interpret that.

You deny the possibility that help from Allah cannot arrive in the case of military, but is there a proof that it’s always the case ? I doubt it.

By your way of thinking, in both cases, the limitation of a thinking mind is clear. Instead of limiting your mind and limiting the possibilities that Allah can send help in various forms since Allah is infinite and never limited - keep your mind open.

Allah controls circumstances, and everything regarding a human being.
A human being should control his thoughts ( negative thoughts) through the power of thinking given to him, but not limit his thinking, as that’s a form of thanklessness, which is where a human shouldn’t tread.

You are dragging it without any reason, maybe you find some sort of amusement in arguments which need not to occur as it gets tediously boring with each post.

Should IK be praying to anyone else than Allah ? The law states that PM of Pakistan has to be a Muslim though I didn’t find anything on the required education level, which is interesting.

Help itself comes in all sorts of ways. It can be a suggestion, an advice, an instruction, an order, a gesture, and there can be many other forms etc, which is up to Allah’s will. While you constrict the boundaries of help as to corner oneself in a narrow alley, that’s not how help should be looked at. Incorrect method, entirely.

The creator, Allah, wills and it happens. That maybe help from military or may not be. A sound mind should be able interpret that.

You deny the possibility that help from Allah cannot arrive in the case of military, but is there a proof that it’s always the case ? I doubt it.

By your way of thinking, in both cases, the limitation of a thinking mind is clear. Instead of limiting your mind and limiting the possibilities that Allah can send help in various forms since Allah is infinite and never limited - keep your mind open.

Allah controls circumstances, and everything regarding a human being.
A human being should control his thoughts ( negative thoughts) through the power of thinking given to him, but not limit his thinking, as that’s a form of thanklessness, which is where a human shouldn’t tread.
Let me say this again very clearly and concisely- to say ‘I dont need help for x from y’ doesn’t mean you are denying the need for Allahs help. Otherwise everyday normal conversation cannot even take place, as such type of twisted logic can be inserted anywhere in any sentence.

Let me say this again very clearly and concisely- to say ‘I dont need help for x from y’ doesn’t mean you are denying the need for Allahs help. Otherwise everyday normal conversation cannot even take place, as such type of twisted logic can be inserted anywhere in any sentence.
Bore kar rahay ho yar 🥱
Lost interest.

IK just wants his chair back
Just like all the rest….all politicians are same scum, they all same mafias be it ppp, pml, pti, jui or etc
They’ve all fucked the country with help from bureaucracy, judiciary and some generals.

I don’t think pti can win majority without HELP from the military.

IK just wants his chair back
Just like all the rest….all politicians are same scum, they all same mafias be it ppp, pml, pti, jui or etc
They’ve all fucked the country with help from bureaucracy, judiciary and some generals.

I don’t think pti can win majority without HELP from the military.

Corruption, bribery, lies, false propaganda, isolation, bullying, harassment, manipulation goes from the grassroot levels to the highest chair in the country. It seems like it has become the culture and people have accepted it and only those who are the biggest deceivers will reach to the highest level, the good souls will be crushed.

Former cricketer turned former PM is not mentally stable to be given much importance. People have already tired out from utter rhetorical nonsense churned out on a daily basis by the imposter.

The PTI chief asked the establishment to stay neutral in ongoing political developments in the country and clarified that he did not want any help. He also alleged former army chief retired Gen Bajwa of giving "NRO 2" to the corrupt leaders of the PDM.

But may be the other politicians have asked the establishment to not stay neutral in ongoing political developments in the country and have asked for help? After all, if the Army did not help him per IK's previous wishes, it may be okay not to help him this time, but some other parties. The Army decides what it decides.

Besides, Bajwa was able to give this "NRO2" only because his tenure was extended by three years. Who did that?

Back
Top Bottom