What's new

We need a Aircraft Carrier force.

@solomon, Turkey has more than enough power to project, that's not the issue here.

We don't have vision, we don't have decision makers. If we had Syria would be under Turkish Armed Forces control right now. And you'd see retired Turkish generals and admirals forming think tanks and institutes instead of getting imprisoned.

Logically Israel should have entered our threat estimations and some certain measures should have been taken to balance that power don't you think? But you don't see Turkish military reacting to political incidents because Turkey isn't exactly being ran by a military-friendly government right now two of these follow seperate paths.

To cut the long story short, AKP needs to go.

What Solomon said isn't off the mark. Turkey does not need to go to Antarctica or anywhere else with an AC and say "do as I say or I'll shoot you".

I'm definitely on the bandwagon who doesn't like the treatement our officers on trial are getting, but on the other hand any slight proof of treason, I support torture and execution!

1.TuN should have had a carrier force and a blue navy long ago.

2. But now people are saying aircraft carriers are bound to get phased out. Modern aircraft are very fast and have long endurance. With aerial re-fueling the range is unlimited.That is why large battle-ships are coming back. Cruisers are in demand.

3. In short TuN should plan to operate a carrier only for the next 20 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom