What's new

We need a Aircraft Carrier force.

Abdi-Karim Elmi

Reaction score
We can have an AC in the next Ten to Twenty years,its simple. By 2025 our Economy would have supassed Spain,Canada and possibily Italia..Its will hit the 1.8-2 Trillion marker and our fertility rate is the same as france so the Turkih population would be 50 million. This increases the original objective of a GDP per capita of 25,000. Building a AC will cost 3 billion with full sub systems like a core engine, Asea radar,.CIWS etc. Then we focus a Carrier Combat fleet or CCF which will comprise of 3 Distroyers or 5 frigates with Air defence capabilities and a Group of SSK Submarines with deep strike capability and fleet defence. All this in total will cost 12 billion dollars. We can increase spending on defence by 30 billion.

We can have an AC in the next Ten to Twenty years,its simple. By 2025 our Economy would have supassed Spain,Canada and possibily Italia..Its will hit the 1.8-2 Trillion marker and our fertility rate is the same as france so the Turkih population would be 50 million. This increases the original objective of a GDP per capita of 25,000. Building a AC will cost 3 billion with full sub systems like a core engine, Asea radar,.CIWS etc. Then we focus a Carrier Combat fleet or CCF which will comprise of 3 Distroyers or 5 frigates with Air defence capabilities and a Group of SSK Submarines with deep strike capability and fleet defence. All this in total will cost 12 billion dollars. We can increase spending on defence by 30 billion.
Buddy if you need AC, then I suggest in next 10 or 15 years, not 20 to 25 years.....your economy can handle one AC easily even today....I would rather say get it in 10 years....

Turkish population 50 million or 100?

We are getting this soon , and we also need an AC , we should increase our defence budget to $25 billion as its already around $20 billion .

1.jpg

That's an Amphibous Assault ship...not really an AC.

Buddy if you need AC, then I suggest in next 10 or 15 years, not 20 to 25 years.....your economy can handle one AC easily even today....I would rather say get it in 10 years....

Not really, the South east is soo Backward compared to 70% of Anatolia. We need to develop regions first then focus on Defence..india can afford the luxery of having a AC battle carrier group due to its stability, peace and growing economy

cant you use jets on these? I knew its not AC but still good , but we need AC.

We can fit 15 F 35B into this vessel

cant you use jets on these? I knew its not AC but still good , but we need AC.
you can use F-35B...same way the South Koreans are buying them....for their Dokdo class amphibious ships....

Dokdo class amphibious assault ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not really, the South east is soo Backward compared to 70% of Anatolia. We need to develop regions first then focus on Defence..india can afford the luxery of having a AC battle carrier group due to its stability, peace and growing economy
We can fit 15 F 35B into this vessel
I thought Turkey was more stable and peaceful....and if you have $20 billion defense budget...its not a big deal.....but amphibious one is a good choice for now...

South east is near the iraqi border and the poorest part of turkey , because of terrorists burn trucks that try to build projects and kill teachers and engineers so it dont develop .

I think we should do the same as SK and buy f-35B

exclude south east and turkeys GDP per capita will jump to $20,000 .

South east is near the iraqi border and the poorest part of turkey , because of terrorists burn trucks that try to build projects and kill teachers and engineers so it dont develop .

I think we should do the same as SK and buy f-35B

exclude south east and turkeys GDP per capita will jump to $20,000 .[/QUOTE
]

Unlikely the east will ever develop. Too much political backwater and the people that live in the east are lazy and poor work ethics. They immigrate to Europe and Gives us a bad name.

Yes we should have all the resources to build a nuke and if needed and when theres a dangerous environment build it.

you can use F-35B...same way the South Koreans are buying them....for their Dokdo class amphibious ships....

Dokdo class amphibious assault ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought Turkey was more stable and peaceful....and if you have $20 billion defense budget...its not a big deal.....but amphibious one is a good choice for now...

India has vas ocean and is an economic superpower. If only you indians realise how lucky you are. An average indian says she or he is indian proudly and backs up patriotism with facts rather than blind nationalism. Our PM has more intrest in Foregin policy and Religion Politic nonsence than your predident who carez more about Thomidiam Nuclear Plants and scientific Journal publication. The middle east is hell hole and Turks should not lead it.

NO, we don't need this.

I think our priority should be to have a nuclear submarine, capable of delivering nukes, like Israel can.

Isreal is not building a nuclear sub. They are buying a SSK dolphin U boat with pope eye Crusie missile in a nuclear warhead configration.

We cannot move from middle east lol you cant move land , if only we could get the hell out of this mess , but then Istanbul and bosphorus would be meaningless and we cant control black sea.

India has vas ocean and is an economic superpower. If only you indians realise how lucky you are. An average indian says she or he is indian proudly and backs up patriotism with facts rather than blind nationalism. Our PM has more intrest in Foregin policy and Religion Politic nonsence than your predident who carez more about Thomidiam Nuclear Plants and scientific Journal publication. The middle east is hell hole and Turks should not lead it.
We do realize it buddy....and I wish your leader start to make an independent foreign policy rather than influenced by others. What I have seen, the technological level of yours is good enough to tackle any threat given you ask these allies and get what is in your best interest....even if its a nuclear bomb to deter any aggression....but Nukes comes with so much liabilities....

I agree not to lead middle east..rather become a regional power, rest will follow you....

We cannot move from middle east lol you cant move land , if only we could get the hell out of this mess , but then Istanbul and bosphorus would be meaningless and we cant control black sea.
You can have significant say over them if you have overwhelming military and economic power...whereas you are ahead of them in domestic technological level.....

NO, we don't need this.

I think our priority should be to have a nuclear submarine, capable of delivering nukes, like Israel can.

You dont need a nuclear submarine to deliver nukes. It can be delivered by Non-nuclear submarines as well.

Back
Top Bottom