What's new

We need a Aircraft Carrier force.

We do realize it buddy....and I wish your leader start to make an independent foreign policy rather than influenced by others. What I have seen, the technological level of yours is good enough to tackle any threat given you ask these allies and get what is in your best interest....even if its a nuclear bomb to deter any aggression....but Nukes comes with so much liabilities....

I agree not to lead middle east..rather become a regional power, rest will follow you....

You can have significant say over them if you have overwhelming military and economic power...whereas you are ahead of them in domestic technological level.....

Thanks. Domestic tech is good but we don't expliot it as much as a Korean or here a japanese does. There should be a Turkic version of ISRO. And no we should not be followed. 80% of Arabs beleive Cousin marriges and FGM is normal. In lebnon and Turkey its 1%. 70% of arabs belive Apostates should be killed. In lebnon its 12% and 5% in Turkey. Clearly we have different Ideals.

We cannot move from middle east lol you cant move land , if only we could get the hell out of this mess , but then Istanbul and bosphorus would be meaningless and we cant control black sea.

Ahh black sea reminds me of trabzon :-). Anyways we need to focus on the agrean sea.

Thanks. Domestic tech is good but we don't expliot it as much as a Korean or here a japanese does. There should be a Turkic version of ISRO. And no we should not be followed. 80% of Arabs beleive Cousin marriges and FGM is normal. In lebnon and Turkey its 1%. 70% of arabs belive Apostates should be killed. In lebnon its 12% and 5% in Turkey. Clearly we have different Ideals.

Ahh black sea reminds me of trabzon :-). Anyways we need to focus on the agrean sea.

Look stop this damn politics etc this aint politics.

Well at least you know what should you have. Having space program and more R&D facilities is not a big deal now....especially if you get in collaboration with some countries like US, Russia, why not Korea and Japan......

You don't have poverty as major problem like us, so you can spend more on education and especially in establishing more technical institutes....more funding to R&D sector....BTW what's the state of Turkish Ship Building industry ?

1. Own engine for tanks and all APCs

2. Own jet fighter

3. Cruise and ballistic missile over 2.500 ( already being worked on)

4. Nuclear bomb

5. AC and nucleur submarine.

Well at least you know what should you have. Having space program and more R&D facilities is not a big deal now....especially if you get in collaboration with some countries like US, Russia, why not Korea and Japan......

You don't have poverty as major problem like us, so you can spend more on education and especially in establishing more technical institutes....more funding to R&D sector....BTW what's the state of Turkish Ship Building industry ?

4th in the world in built yachts and ships.

Please visit .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/202208-turkish-atilgan-turkish-defence-exports-continue.html

Don't we have like 50 nukes from NATO still in Turkey left from Cold waR?

Ship buildind in Turkey is fifth biggest in the world. But we use Royce engines and turbines. Oktar is creating a fuel cell batteries and a magnetic thruster like the Japanese built in the 80s. For Space, we already get Korean assistance

90 nukes in Turkey, 60 under TAF F-16 control

No i dont think still we can bomb anyone without codes or something.

We need a native distroyer with a system like Aegis

TF-2000

milgemcalisma10_2.gif

exclude south east and turkeys GDP per capita will jump to $20,000 .

'exclude'!?!? By excluding the south east, turkey will be split. From Hakkari to Edirne is Turkish soil; if you want it to stay like that, you should change you're mind.

Plus the South east also covers Gaziantep, which is one of Turkeys biggest and one of the most developed citys.
And for you're information Gaziantep is a oghuz turk city.

90 nukes in Turkey, 60 under TAF F-16 control

The codes to activate these Nuclear bombs are in the control of the US.

oh, i am fatally bored!
Every once in a while some delusional kid comes up with "we should have an aircraft carrier" idea. Not that im judging but don't you think we have more pressing concerns? Like detained armed forces officers or risen terrorist activity?

If the Air Force wanted a larger operating theatre they would buy CFTs for 200+ F16s first. We don't have a range problem, because all potential threats are located in the vicinity of neighboring countries.

We are procuring LHD for LAND FORCES to posess a larger amphibious deterrent. We sent task groups to indian ocean in last few years, it is the only ocean we sail for and it doesn't require anything more than few frigates and a support ship.

IF we need additional air defences for our task groups there are much cheaper ways. Take the admirals out of the jail first.

Turkey can have a AC in 5 years if it want to, it may try to buy a american, russian or french unfinished AC and complete it, or if they want to build it their own then it might take 10-15 years, maybe if turkey and pakistan join forces to build 2 ACs for both countries helping each others, PAK will also have one then, We also need a Ac cuz india have it.All the best Turkey and Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom