What's new

We Are Soldiers

in fact quite tiring and annoying. At least a mod should not hurl it a member's way.

Please accept my apology. I'll refrain from such "sexist" comments in the future.

Too bad they're not airing an episode every week, I was looking forward to this Sunday’s but they didn’t show.:frown:

They changed the schedule last I heard... let me see if I can find a link to that.

So best raise issues that are more credible and discussable
Completely cool with that.

P.S.: All this would be so weird if you were a guy...:lol:
The statement isn't funny... in fact quite tiring and annoying. At least a mod should not hurl it a member's way.

WAS is on hold for now.

How do you know that? Why have they put a stop?
Navy chief didn't like some of his commentary after WAS was approved by ISPR and Navy HQ. Wahajat probably made some stupid comment comparing navy to the other services. PEMRA told Dawn News to not show that episode, the rest who knows.

so what if he said anything this is a democracy. the right to free speech is a fundemental one. the Navy is shooting itself in the foot by not allowing this to be aired. this was really creating some goodwill among the people about the services and could have even bought in some more recruits of higher caliber.

so what if he said anything this is a democracy. the right to free speech is a fundemental one. the Navy is shooting itself in the foot by not allowing this to be aired. this was really creating some goodwill among the people about the services and could have even bought in some more recruits of higher caliber.

It is foolish to start throwing accusations willy-nilly without proper evidence. All we have is one man's word-of-mouth and other rumours. If I were you I would reserve judgement until and if more concrete information becomes available.

It could well be something to do with exposure of sensitive information or affect on troop morale etc. Who knows? My personal entertainment and general knowledge are not more important than the defence of my country. If it isn't anything serious, I'm sure we'll see the show again.

Back
Top Bottom