What's new

Ways of Improving India Sri Lanka Bilateral Relations?

This matter is so complicated u know...... Being a Tamilian I feel angered by the war but I dont support LTTE as well. Killing our PM is enough to hate them(even if they r tamil). Now what LTTE left the Srilankan Army finished. Both r culprits.
However there r still some Tamils left, please at-least preserve them.
Atleast the bloody war came to an end.

and the present and future is that the chinese are buliding a base in Sri lanka in all probability to incircle india.

and the present and future is that the chinese are buliding a base in Sri lanka in all probability to incircle india.
they already have...... Am surprised GOI is keeping its mouth shut...........

they already have...... Am surprised GOI is keeping its mouth shut...........

No need to be surprised.Many surprises are going to be sprung up on us from various directions and the messed up policy of becoming america's yes man is going to blow up in the faces of this govt. publicaly.

The more worse scenario is that the srilankan navy gets the training from Indian navy and they come firing at the fishermen. They seize boats, tear nets.....
Dont know when this will end.
Let us hope the future holds some prosperous time for us both.

South (srilanka) East (burma) west (Gwadar)??????
Can anyone confirm this?

Sril Lankan port is just another sea port not a naval base. It was confirmed by the govt. In Myanmar there may be some Chinese intelligence operation but not any naval base. Gwadar chances is there but I don't think USA will allow major Chinese presence. China already encircled by enemy countries from north-east-south. We have bases in Indian ocean. We need defence block with Vietnam and Taiwan to get into South China sea.

In coming decade Japan-USA-Taiwan-Singapore-India will definitely go for strategic block on their own due to geo-political scenarios. Joint exercises are sign of that block. :sniper:

Sril Lankan port is just another sea port not a naval base. It was confirmed by the govt. In Myanmar there may be some Chinese intelligence operation but not any naval base. Gwadar chances is there but I don't think USA will allow major Chinese presence. China already encircled by enemy countries from north-east-south. We have bases in Indian ocean. We need defence block with Vietnam and Taiwan to get into South China sea.

In coming decade Japan-USA-Taiwan-Singapore-India will definitely go for strategic block on their own due to geo-political scenarios. Joint exercises are sign of that block. :sniper:

I have a bridge in brooklyn.Wanna buy?

sounds good...but still the Chinese cannot be trusted that when time comes they'll use the port against India...I am not sure though.

Have less idea about Indian navy and its geographical advantage over China..but would really like to know if any of my Indian friend can tell - How important are our bases in andaman and Nicobar ?? and can it help us in case of any conflict with China??

Thanks in advance.:tup:

sounds good...but still the Chinese cannot be trusted that when time comes they'll use the port against India...I am not sure though.

Have less idea about Indian navy and its geographical advantage over China..but would really like to know if any of my Indian friend can tell - How important are our bases in andaman and Nicobar ?? and can it help us in case of any conflict with China??

With all aur assets we can kick chinese any time we want but we need a leader with B***s of steel not this nakli sardar and italian mafioso.

The more worse scenario is that the srilankan navy gets the training from Indian navy and they come firing at the fishermen. They seize boats, tear nets.....
Dont know when this will end.
Let us hope the future holds some prosperous time for us both.

man at least they need to keep their guns under working condition... with LTTE gone somebody must be there as a target to SLN and tat is our fellow Tamils... :hitwall:

Yes, China is trying hard but India has much more influence in this region than China. Chinese are trying to get some place with their new economic might.

A&N has a very very strategic importance. It is situated at entry point to the Strait of Malacca. The ASEAN countries are developing as is India. China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea needs oil which goes through this way. With A&N we can keep a eye on Strait of Malacca. You can call it as a non moving carrier in the Bay of Bengal.

If there is a war between India and China then PLAN may try to come through Malacca strait which we can intercept far way from Indian mainland. India also setting up huge naval, air force and EW bases in A&N.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom