What's new

Watch Major General G.D. Bakshi Crying LIVE ON NEWSHOUR DEBATE

I am sorry to hurt ur sentiments but u where a part of these pseudo intellectuals atleast in terms of their so called pro-minority Secularism, Anti-Male Feminism, and Branding Sangh as Extremist nuts...

its just recently u have shown some improvement ... but still at times on topics ur emotions takes your sanity ...

Guess who's influence she has had recently :partay:

You may be a closet Sanghi but I dont have any religious inclinations. I am more of a Liberal Rashtrawadi, if that term exists. I just believe India comes before my religion, race or anything else. I want my nation to be progressive and liberal but very proud of its rich centuries old culture and heritage. A multi religious country but with essential hindu flavour. India is secular and democratic because of its Hindus. Minorities like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs etc must also not feel threatened. They should be fully free to follow their religion. If this demographic balance goes haywire, it would result in utter mayhem. Its just like Earth. If if comes little closer to Sun (Rightwing) , it will burn out; and if it goes slightly away(Pseudo Secularism), it will freeze down.

So Uniform Civil code is a necessity. National flag should be hoisted in every School and College to develop a sense if Nationalism from young age. Extremists of both saffron and green hues should be kicked.

I guess @Levina agrees with me. What was that term.... Centre Rightist :)
Haha, ever wondered why @Roybot never replied to that post. Coz i am a closet sanghi myself. U took the bait ans still pondering over it. Just look at my posts in the same thread. Do i look anything like a leftists ? Sorry for pulling ur leg all this time :lol:

Last edited:
and this shows the problem....right wing Bhakts says that the right wing Bhakt declare their own party to be the only people concerned with India's future (who cares). India belives that people like us who care truly deeply for the future of our country have true patriotism than the brainwashed Bhakti. We won wars against Pak, we worship our heroes, While the only thing you do is worship those that have done harm to India.
you gave half of Kashmir to Pakistan, betrayed our soldiers in 1962 India china war, you allowed Pakistan to gift part of Kashmir to china, you allowed china to form string of pearls around India, you always tie our soldiers hands while guarding the borders and do not allow them to retaliate, ask the soldier on the border they are depressed a lot when congress is in power. and i am astonished when i saw congress supporting anti national slogans, even my grand father who is a ardent congress supporter was amazed, he now curses himself that what kind of a party he was with all these days its not like the old one.

NDTV is worried when the lawyers roughed up this stupid brainwashed boy from Bihar studying in JNU, but not at all worried when our soldiers die, so biased, i think north India is spoiled too much, we never hear such people in southern universities, whats so special about this universities in the north.

you gave half of Kashmir to Pakistan, betrayed our soldiers in 1962 India china war, you allowed Pakistan to gift part of Kashmir to china, you allowed china to form string of pearls around India, you always tie our soldiers hands while guarding the borders and do not allow them to retaliate, ask the soldier on the border they are depressed a lot when congress is in power. and i am astonished when i saw congress supporting anti national slogans, even my grand father who is a ardent congress supporter was amazed, he now curses himself that what kind of a party he was with all these days its not like the old one.

NDTV is worried when the lawyers roughed up this stupid brainwashed boy from Bihar studying in JNU, but not at all worried when our soldiers die, so biased, i think north India is spoiled too much, we never hear such people in southern universities, whats so special about this universities in the north.

Goddman noob
fly-swatter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom