What's new

General Bakshi Crying and Leaving a TV Show , Hum Pori Dunya Main Akelay Reh Gy Hain

Lmao that Pakistani old man is hilarious. I freaking love it. His awesome. I don't know where they found him but his blockbuster esque what a character

2bb77345eb6ac80790c795f5f55bfad8.gif

not just them, you all use it incorrectly as a synonym for martyr (which BTW does not mean the war dead but he/she who is victimized or killed for his/her beliefs)

Not just his/her beliefs... It's actually to "die in the cause of Allah"... Which includes warfare or any other path of Islam where you die as a result of. It's definitely not he/she is victimized... You aren't a Shaheed if the police hits you on the head with a stick and you have a sore head. You are just a victim of police brutality.

General Bakshi Crying in Show and Leave the Show , Hum Pori Dunya Main Akelay Reh Gy Hain

Latest in the line "Faiz housing societies, Faiz Shopping Plazas, Faiz Petrol Pumps".... Aik or batti for same old qoam.

don't get me wrong but for some REALLY screwed up reason, when ever i see his face the first thing which comes to my mind is a CAMEL ... FFS !!!

Back
Top Bottom