What's new

Was Jinnah's Pakistan worth the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread opened again, remain civil and discuss the topic without flaming or overt comparisons.

Indian Muslims have turned their back towards Education and that is the single most important reason behind their 'Backwardness' :coffee:

look its simple as this: INDIAN HINDUS & MUSLIMS can never admit that muslims in india are treated badly or are deprived because it brings to an end 60 years of so called "peaceful secular coexistence" & the muslims of india will be made to question their identity hence they will never admit!

as for what pakistan has done for muslims:

1) MUSLIM LEADER
2)MUSLIM IN CIVIL JOBS
3)MUSLIM ARMY
4)MUSLIM DOCTORS,SCIENTISTS
5) EVERYTHING A MUSLIM EVER WANTED TO BE CAN BE IN PAKISTAN!!

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME THE LAST FORTRESS FOR ISLAM BY BUILDING THE NUCLEAR BOMB!

but most of all PAKISTAN HAS GIVEN MUSLIMS IN PAKISTAN THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHICH SADLY IN INDIA IS A MUTED THING NEVER PUBLICIZED NOT EVEN AFTER THE MUMBAI RIOTS OR THE RECENT GUJRAT MASSACRE

THE FREEDOM TO BE ABLE TO COMPLAIN THE FREEDOM TO PRACTISE MY RELIGION, THE FREEDOM TO DREAM IS THE BIGGEST FREEDOM OF ALL! THE INDIANS MUSLIMS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT!

Our country TODAY might be in ruins but pakistanis forget!! forget the time of the 60's late 70's & 80's & even 90's when pakistan was a growing nation a strong vibrant nation!! ahead of india! WE MIGHT BE IN A BAD SITUATION CURRENTLY HOWEVER WE CAN & WILL PLAY A PART IN FIXING IT AS MUSLIMS!!

so yes my friend pakistan has been and will always be worth fighting for!

Last edited:
Worth??? It was and is and will more than worth fighting for Pakistan and against its enemies.

@EjazR: Cows or not Cows, goats or sheeps, its the dignity that counts and i would not like that an alim be so much pressurised to issue a fatwa against sacrificing Cows.

Anyway Thank God we are in Pakistan. Despite so many issues and difficult times we still will die for it thats what we know. Rest is bullshit media business trying to play the game of their masters.

Emotional Pakistani posters here would serve themselves and their nation much more by replacing the word 'Fight' in 'Worth Fighting for' with 'Work' and the word 'Die' in 'Worth Dying for' with 'Live' from their minds :wave:

Last edited:
Was Jinnah's Pakistan worth it? of course it was! for every Pakistani and Bangladeshi, it sure was worth it. And even for India, it was worth it, since it bought an end to the sectarian violence tearing the nation apart.

But friends, please stop trying to show the 'condition' of the indian muslims to justify existence of Pakistan. The justification for Pakistan was the need to have an islamic nation. and if a lot of muslims in india did not become part of it, dont try to show them as a reason to justify your existence. because at the end of the day, their conditions are improving faster than those of your brethren. they are living in one of the fastest growing economies in the world and the future looks bright for them, as well as for all indians. so if u point at them as a justification for your existence, then that justification will only get weaker over time.

INDIAN HINDUS & MUSLIMS can never admit that muslims in india are treated badly or are deprived because it brings to an end 60 years of so called "peaceful secular coexistence" & the muslims of india will be made to question their identity hence they will never admit!

Quite the opposite . Except for communal riots there is no reason that Pakistanis or the World can put forward to justify the decision of tri-furcating the sub-continent on religious lines in 1947 .

as for what pakistan has done for muslims:

1) MUSLIM LEADER
2)MUSLIM IN CIVIL JOBS
3)MUSLIM ARMY
4)MUSLIM DOCTORS,SCIENTISTS
5) EVERYTHING A MUSLIM EVER WANTED TO BE CAN BE IN PAKISTAN!!

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME THE LAST FORTRESS FOR ISLAM BY BUILDING THE NUCLEAR BOMB!

but most of all PAKISTAN HAS GIVEN MUSLIMS IN PAKISTAN THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHICH SADLY IN INDIA IS A MUTED THING NEVER PUBLICIZED NOT EVEN AFTER THE MUMBAI RIOTS OR THE RECENT GUJRAT MASSACRE

EVERY EDUCATED INDIAN MUSLIM CAN BE A Doctor , Nuclear Scientist , Army Officer ... the list goes on .
Yes , Pakistan gave the opportunity to a large portion of muslims of the Sub-continent to excersise their right to choose their leaders to govern an Islamic Republic . The Indian Muslims were deprived of political representation after the partition as no party 'EXCLUSIVELY' represented or claimed to represent the entire muslim community .

THE FREEDOM TO BE ABLE TO COMPLAIN THE FREEDOM TO PRACTISE MY RELIGION, THE FREEDOM TO DREAM IS THE BIGGEST FREEDOM OF ALL! THE INDIANS MUSLIMS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT!

The Indian Muslims can do more than just complain but their voice as a community is weaker because of the lack of Muslim leaders among Indian political parties who have a following at the grass root level in the community .

This is a flame thread started by Bangladeshi to Incite Pakistani about conditions of Indian Muslims.

See how funny the equation is and still the thread stand open!! Not worth it..

This is a particularly prejudiced and stupid comment. A Bangladeshi inciting Pakistanis to anger about Muslims in India. That is an equation that makes no sense and can only come from the poisoned thinking of an Indian. That some Pakistani members can fall for such an absurd logic is unfortunate.

This is a particularly prejudiced and stupid comment. A Bangladeshi inciting Pakistanis to anger about Muslims in India. That is an equation that makes no sense and can only come from the poisoned thinking of an Indian. That some Pakistani members can fall for such an absurd logic is unfortunate.

Sane people do not fall for it :)

i don't see how people are so concentrated on religious differences as to why pakistan should have come into existance. i for one can tell you no pashtun wants to live next to a dravidian. if pakistan wasn't formed on religous differences in 47 then i can damn well tell that it would be formed on ethnic differences.

Worth every second, worth every tear, worth every drop of sweat and blood................................But fighting about a 60 year old decision isn't going to change anything now...............the condition of Indian muslims, whatever it maybe is a consequence of their choice 60 years ago, now they are Indians and we are Pakistanis and we need not fret over their condition, I believe the GoI is capable enough to keep it's minorities satisfied.................Just because they can't slaughter a cow doesn't mean it's the end of their lives, heck they can eat sheep, goat, chicken, vegetables, grains, fruits...................

i don't see how people are so concentrated on religious differences as to why pakistan should have come into existance. i for one can tell you no pashtun wants to live next to a dravidian. if pakistan wasn't formed on religous differences in 47 then i can damn well tell that it would be formed on ethnic differences.

On ethnic differences there would have been many countries on all sides :))))

Quite the opposite . Except for communal riots there is no reason that Pakistanis or the World can put forward to justify the decision of tri-furcating the sub-continent on religious lines in 1947 .

EVERY EDUCATED INDIAN MUSLIM CAN BE A Doctor , Nuclear Scientist , Army Officer ... the list goes on .
Yes , Pakistan gave the opportunity to a large portion of muslims of the Sub-continent to excersise their right to choose their leaders to govern an Islamic Republic . The Indian Muslims were deprived of political representation after the partition as no party 'EXCLUSIVELY' represented or claimed to represent the entire muslim community .

The Indian Muslims can do more than just complain but their voice as a community is weaker because of the lack of Muslim leaders among Indian political parties who have a following at the grass root level in the community .

:blah::blah: the part in red contradicts your own point & what you call "communal" reason is from your point of view the "only" reason we can put forward! are you trying to say communal violence against a minority is not such a bad thing? destroying minorities places of worship like the golden temple or the babri masjid & letting the culprits go free is NO BIG DEAL from your point of view??? :chilli:

PKLWPROUDT.jpg

1zpgrkp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom