What's new

Was Jinnah's Pakistan worth the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blah::blah: the part in red contradicts your own point & what you call "communal" reason is from your point of view the "only" reason we can put forward! are you trying to say communal violence against a minority is not such a bad thing? destroying minorities places of worship like the golden temple or the babri masjid & letting the culprits go free is NO BIG DEAL from your point of view??? :chilli:

Please make some sense with your reply :rolleyes:

Well it was gr8 thing that Pakistan was created as with similar strength it would have been difficult to manage Hindu Muslim riots etc. However both Pakistani's and Bagladeshi's are purely dependent of inflated media reports about condition of Muslims in India, they have no idea of ground reality. Muslims are poor but Hindus have nothing to do with it, Hindus have equal number of poor and some of them get converted to Muslims, as Hindus does not have support organization as Muslims. Both Muslims and Christians wants to grow their religion and will throw money if anyone is willing to convert.

However both Pakistani's and Bagladeshi's are purely dependent of inflated media reports about condition of Muslims in India, they have no idea of ground reality.

One has to say the same thing about the Indian media and its reports about Pakistan and the conditions there. Surprising how many Indians think Pakistan is akin to Somalia or North Korea.

One has to say the same thing about the Indian media and its reports about Pakistan and the conditions there. Surprising how many Indians think Pakistan is akin to Somalia or North Korea.

Shshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bollywood pathetic movies are enough to show real Pakistan ;) lolzz you will die laughing seeing Karachi being shown by bharti film industry

Agreed but people like me give discount to such news. You know this AM. I also like to extend my argument, I along with many Indians I know try to understand the real Pakistan, often news is published by Indian's and we debunk them saying it does not seems to be correct. That way we are trying to understand Pakistan from neutral perspective, do not remember if any Bangladeshi or Pakistani is trying to do the same for India. It's up to you if you want to understand a country of live in disillusioned world.

There are hardly any news that are neutral, every reporter adds his/her bias on it. Some people just look at anti India news and discard pro India news. Some intelligent person tries to do average and get a picture close to real.

Last edited:
please try and not be two faced with your own replies you will understand my replies :rolleyes:

Your first fault was to bring Golden Temple and Op Blue Star into the discussion .
Second , you assume 'Communal Violence' has been justified by me whereas what I had insisted was the use of communal violence as an excuse by Pakistanis to justify partition .

Sorry , I beg to differ . Indians dont equate Pak to Somalia or North Korea . You can't make such an observation merely by paying heed to URLs posted by Indians on various forums in replies to Pakistanis highlighting Pak as a Failed State .

You don,t need india media to get that picture. Pakistani media is doing a fine job.

They should be, the Indian state massacres them for vengeance to satiate its hurt sentiments against Hinduism - aka the Gujarat incident. Then local Hindus continue to promote this mass murderer and genocidal maniac to the post of CM, repeatedly.

If that doesn't tell you what sort of mentality the Indian Muslims are up against...

Plz do not concern your self, with plight of Indian Muslims.
coz
First of all they are Indian.
Second of all , they can can very well take care of themselves.

Unlike Pakistani, the Indian minority population has flourished in these last 62 yrs.

If at all you should be worried about your own minorities.

You wanted Pakistan because you could no longer live with Hindus, and wanted to live in peace..but where is peace ??

You are still fighting each other, if not in name of religion, then in name of sect.

Shia - Sunni fight
Sunni - Ahmedi fight
Taliban - Liberals fight
Sect killings in Karachi almost every week nw.

This goes on to show , inability to compromise and intolarence has no religious boundaries..It is mindset and it will be with you ..where ever you go.

Indian Muslims are Indian and Pakistani Muslims are Pakistani the issue here is not religion but Nationalism.

Indian Muslims chose to be part of a secular country where Pakistani Muslims chose to have an Islamic country - there is nothing wrong with anyone as they are responsible for their own decisions.

As for the Pakistan is concerned - i wake up every morning and the first thing i think about is Pakistan and yes Alhamdullilah it is "Worth the fight that we put up for it ".

We have survived the 60+ years of Indian aggression , Indian Muslims are no exception when it comes to war between India & Pakistan.

If i would have been an F-16 Pilot flying over Ahmadabad and had orders to Nuke the Place - i wouldn't think about Muslims beneath for a nano second & same i expect from them.

:pakistan:

Indian Muslims are Indian and Pakistani Muslims are Pakistani the issue here is not religion but Nationalism.

Indian Muslims chose to be part of a secular country where Pakistani Muslims chose to have an Islamic country - there is nothing wrong with anyone as they are responsible for their own decisions.

As for the Pakistan is concerned - i wake up every morning and the first thing i think about is Pakistan and yes Alhamdullilah it is "Worth the fight that we put up for it ".

We have survived the 60+ years of Indian aggression , Indian Muslims are no exception when it comes to war between India & Pakistan.

If i would have been an F-16 Pilot flying over Ahmadabad and had orders to Nuke the Place - i wouldn't think about Muslims beneath for a nano second & same i expect from them.

:pakistan:

I will take that, you take care of yours and we will take care of ours.

I will take that, you take care of yours and we will take care of ours.

This is the decision our Elders took and since we both Understand the reasons we should stick to it and respect each other's Nationality.

I personally dont have any sympathy for Indian Muslims and i expect vice versa.

They are proud to be Indian and we born with green Blood in our veins.

"We will eat grass and drink rainwater to keep Pakistan an independent Country "

This is the decision our Elders took and since we both Understand the reasons we should stick to it and respect each other's Nationality.

I personally dont have any sympathy for Indian Muslims and i expect vice versa.

They are proud to be Indian and we born with green Blood in our veins.

"We will eat grass and drink rainwater to keep Pakistan an independent Country "

Seriously speaking I feel what happened in 1947 was 100% right. I have no regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom