What's new

Warm Welcome to Neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, you're scaring him.

talk about school?
like what "so how was school" ?

Dude I'm so pathetic but even I can have conservations with girls some times :D I just greet them sometimes and they talk back, but you say you're in boys schools thats a problem :D what about neighbours or something ?

Dude I'm so pathetic but even I can have conservations with girls some times :D I just greet them sometimes and they talk back, but you say you're in boys schools thats a problem :D what about neighbours or something ?
you wouldnt believe it, i live in an apartment, and all other apartments adjacent, above or below are either empty or have children of age less than 12 years LOL

you wouldnt believe it, i live in an apartment, and all other apartments adjacent, above or below are either empty or have children of age less than 12 years LOL

Lol bad luck, aren't there mixed schools in Pakistan ? why did you go to boys school :D

Not even female cousins that has friends you might talk? :D

Lol bad luck, aren't there mixed schools in Pakistan ? why did you go to boys school :D

Not even female cousins that has friends you might talk? :D
i dont know why i was put in an all boys school lol
i have only two cousins both are boys, and i have a war with them.........

i dont know why i was put in an all boys school lol
i have only two cousins both are boys, and i have a war with them.........

You're not in uni yet right ? study hard and come to Turkey :D

My cousins are male as well, 2 is female but they're little.

You're not in uni yet right ? study hard and come to Turkey :D

My cousins are male as well, 2 is female but they're little.
i will try bro LOL
put some Turks and some Pakistanis together and they will chit chat from morning till night, good job at derailing topic guys :D
cant help it, you guys are so awesome talking to LOL
Now we have 2 cay bahce's. :disagree:
this one has no rules, WOOHOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom