Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
:welcome:2:pdf:

@As is - where is is our newest member so I wanted to give him a warm welcome.

Normally we dont do this but I thought that this event was important for the Turkish section because he is greek and will definitely add a new dynamic to the discussion.:smart:

I was dreaming of something like this for a while and finally it happened.:yay:

Normally we dont do this but I thought that this event was important for the Turkish section because he is greek and will definitely add a new dynamic to the discussion.
I was dreaming of something like this for a while and finally it happened.

Yeap, let's hope that he will be active... some, just hang out for a couple of days and wander off.

:welcome:2:pdf:

@As is - where is is our newest member so I wanted to give him a warm welcome.

Normally we dont do this but I thought that this event was important for the Turkish section because he is greek and will definitely add a new dynamic to the discussion.:smart:

I was dreaming of something like this for a while and finally it happened.:yay:
you sure he is greek? and not just some pakistani in greece?

Well yea, we've never being so far into the world cup before. I think that our coach's decisions could've being better at some parts in that last match but Costa Rica was really good overall and played really well (they even beat Italy and Uruguay and tied with England before they beat us) so they probably deserved the win. I hope that in 2018 we might get to the quarter finals and that Pakistan and Turkey can be in the world cup too.

Well yea, we've never being so far into the world cup before. I think that our coach's decisions could've being better at some parts in that last match but Costa Rica was really good overall and played really well (they even beat Italy and Uruguay and tied with England before they beat us) so they probably deserved the win. I hope that in 2018 we might get to the quarter finals and that Pakistan and Turkey can be in the world cup too.
hi there, welcome, you know about Bangladesh ? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom