What's new

Warm Welcome to Neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yea, we've never being so far into the world cup before. I think that our coach's decisions could've being better at some parts in that last match but Costa Rica was really good overall and played really well (they even beat Italy and Uruguay and tied with England before they beat us) so they probably deserved the win. I hope that in 2018 we might get to the quarter finals and that Pakistan and Turkey can be in the world cup too.
We allready forgot what a World Cup is. :lol:

:welcome:2:pdf:

@As is - where is is our newest member so I wanted to give him a warm welcome.

He is greek and will definitely add a new dynamic to the discussion.:smart:
Greek? Reminds me of the Greek God, Atlas!

godd-jpg.jpg

welcome_hey.jpg

We didn't had a Greek member since amalakas, it must be like being a girl in engineering school :D
really? damn. all my life i have been studying in all boys school and now im being out into an Engineering University, i am destined to be forever alone, well at least my thoughts will be pure for a longer time :) :p

really? damn. all my life i have been studying in all boys school and now im being out into an Engineering University, i am destined to be forever alone, well at least my thoughts will be pure for a longer time :) :p

:agree:

In architecture.. you get 2-3 girls per man

In engineering .. you get 400 grams of girl per man. :D

We had a art class in our school back then, since then i curse myself for choosing a technical profession.
Ok, to be fair, i wouldnt be a good artist anyway.

Exactly, my case. :)

I envy my friends studyin architecure,those BS Master degrees,the media studies department n biochemistry etc..

Well.... at least i graduated and left these things behind me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom