What's new

Warm Welcome to Neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn u know how to break a heart :(

not fair, i didnt even get to study in a co ed school :(

It's really not a problem mate.... It's not a good idea to meet a girl from the same class.. if you break up with her you have to see her and maybe her boyfriends too..

I don't know how these things work in Pakistan as i read some stuff about female and male students can't talk to each other in pairs and stuff like that... but you should work your way to other faculties in breaks, lunch times, etc... :)

It's really not a problem mate.... It's not a good idea to meet a girl from the same class.. if you break up with her you have to see her and maybe her boyfriends too..

I don't know how these things work in Pakistan as i read some stuff about t.female and male students can't talk to each other in pairs and stuff like tha.. but you should work your way to other faculties in breaks, lunch times, etc... :)

Then which aliens dressed as women have I been talking to all these years ? :o:

No kardes there are no such restrictions; there might be some restrictions imposed for security considerations for example women instructed not be alone at some place at late hours for personal safety but otherwise no restrictions on talking to the opposite gender - I mean how would anyone restrict that to beginwith ?

Then which aliens dressed as women have I been talking to all these years ?
No kardes there are no such restrictions; there might be some restrictions imposed for security considerations for example women instructed not be alone at some place at late hours for personal safety but otherwise no restrictions on talking to the opposite gender - I mean how would anyone restrict that to beginwith ?

Mate there was thread like that... I remember clearly.. there was some rules decleared in a University in Pakistan... people were debating on it don't you remember ?? (It was some months ago.)

I don't know how these things work in Pakistan as i read some stuff about female and male students can't talk to each other in pairs and stuff like that... but you should work your way to other faculties in breaks, lunch times, etc... :)
how? like i said it was an all boys school, LOL

there are not much rules stopping from meeting each other, its just it is not considred a good habit, and police occasionaly stops you (usually for bribes) and asks who are you both, then the person has two options

1)we are siblings, then they ask for ID showing same father LOL
2)We are married, then they as for marriage certificate LOL

otherwise they take a lot of money out of you LOL

Mate there was thread like that... I remember clearly.. there was some rules decleared in a University in Pakistan... people were debating on it don't you remember ?? (It was some months ago.)

Yeah I remember something of that effect being contemplated by the University Administration but it was shot down because such restrictions aren't socially acceptable to us !

It was NUST (EME) it is army so it is a bit strict, and also has uniform, it did not stop from talking, it just said dont stand in pairs outside the premises after nightfall etc, nothing more LOL

how? like i said it was an all boys school, LOL
I'm talkig about your future Uni.

there are not much rules stopping from meeting each other, its just it is not considred a good habit, and police occasionaly stops you (usually for bribes) and asks who are you both, then the person has two options
1)we are siblings, then they ask for ID showing same father LOL
2)We are married, then they as for marriage certificate LOL
otherwise they take a lot of money out of you LOL

What ???

ı mean you can't walk together with the opposite sex ??

Yeah I remember something of that effect being contemplated by the University Administration but it was shot down because such restrictions aren't socially acceptable to us !

Oh..i thought it was a general thing... no problem then. :)

Bangladeshis do not even know about Bangladesh why you trolling mate? :lol:
Colbert_42e142_322178.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom