What's new

Wajahat Khan vs Imran Khan

Moeed Pirzada is Journalist Specializing in Foreign Relation so discussing Politics isnt his Specialty and talk about Karachi then not in a million Years he can Understand that because Karachi Politics is way more Complicated then his imagination that is why Moeed Pirzada isnt worth it.

I have sent you Picture of Women Jalsa only because it was held at the same year when PTI 250K Jalsa was held and its numbers were Way above 250K by all estimates and media reports available can you imagine that MQM Women gathering in Karachi is more then enough to Challenge PTI Karachi Gathering held only few days before that(By blessing of MQM Of Course).

For your information, moeed pirzada is a journalist who is doing a talk show with Fawad Chaudhry and his show has good ranking. So you know everything better then journalist? :D :D Now you are cracking jokes.

Can you prove how it was more then 250K?

Why don't you tell your crap to someone elsE?

For your information, moeed pirzada is a journalist who is doing a talk show with Fawad Chaudhry and his show has good ranking. So you know everything better then journalist? :D :D Now you are cracking jokes.

Can you prove how it was more then 250K?

Why don't you tell your crap to someone else?
How naive you IK Fans are do you still think good Rankings of Program make the whole Analysis Realistic or Knowledgeable?This is Pakistan and here people even Fabricate the info just for earning good Ranking. Moeed Pirzada is not known for Political analysis instead his specialty lies on Foreign Relations and being non Karachiite and not even present in that Jalsa also make his Analysis based on Third Party Guess.

Proof of that Jalsas which was held few Days after PTI Jalsa in Karachi. another interesting aspect of PTI Jalsa in Karachi with MQM Support.

How naive you IK Fans are do you still think good Rankings of Program make the whole Analysis Realistic or Knowledgeable?This is Pakistan and here people even Fabricate the info just for earning good Ranking. Moeed Pirzada is not known for Political analysis instead his specialty lies on Foreign Relations and being non Karachiite and not even present in that Jalsa also make his Analysis based on Third Party Guess.

Proof of that Jalsas which was held few Days after PTI Jalsa in Karachi. another interesting aspect of PTI Jalsa in Karachi with MQM Support.

Wow.. So if anybody speaks against your so called party isn't credible in front of you. This jalsa pic is still not equal to the one IK did in Karachi. That women in the video is supporting both not one. BTW that one women decision isn't entire Jalsa decision. :D

You indirectly is saying that moeed pirzada isn't credible because he's saying something against your party. It has been said many times by Hassan Nisar, Haroon Rasheed, Mubashir Luqman, PPP, PML N, PTI and recently Mushi also slam your leader regarding 12th may incident. I don't know why you guys love this party but I don't love even like them. International Media has also made reports on your leader. BBC made a documentary on your leader.

So they all are wrong and your leader is right?

We know MQM wants to maintain her hegemony on Karachi and Urban Sindh AT EVERY COST and we keep seeing glimpses of their intolerance every now and then. IK and other parties need to keep working in Karachi for the entire city cant be left on the mercy of a single party. I hope with the development of Gawader as a 2nd major port city, Karachi would not remain economically as important as she is now and this will surely dent the blackmailing powers of the MQM. However, it will take some time for that to happen.

We know MQM wants to maintain her hegemony on Karachi and Urban Sindh AT EVERY COST and we keep seeing glimpses of their intolerance every now and then. IK and other parties need to keep working in Karachi for the entire city cant be left on the mercy of a single party. I hope with the development of Gawader as a 2nd major port city, Karachi would not remain economically as important as she is now and this will surely dent the blackmailing powers of the MQM. However, it will take some time for that to happen.
Yea PTI need to focus on Gawadar Area and forget about Karachi:coffee:

Yea PTI need to focus on Gawadar Area and forget about Karachi:coffee:
Karachi is not someone's personal property and every party has the right to work in Karachi. Arrogance and intolerance of people like you is not helping your cause rather cultivating resentment among Pakistanis for Urdu speakers in general and MQMers in particular. MQM's days of blackmailing Pakistan are now numbered and sooner she understands this, better it is for her and her workers. There is no harm thinking twice before spitting nonsense on the forum for this is not landing you any respect or sympathy of remaining Pakistanis. Please stop worshiping your 'Bhai' -at large (بھگوڑا) and open up your eyes. Neither 'Bhai' is Mujeeb-the-traitor (who at-least had the courage to remain among his people till the last moment and did not flee) nor Karachi is geographically separated 1000+ miles from the rest of Pakistan. Every anti-state element will be smoked out and hunted down mercilessly just like TTP, lest no doubt be remained about that. We will protect Karachi at every cost, every cost.

Last edited:
Karachi is not someone's personal property and every party has the right to work in Karachi. Arrogance and intolerance of people like you is not helping your cause rather cultivating resentment among Pakistanis for Urdu speakers in general and MQMers in particular. MQM's days of blackmailing Pakistan are now numbered and sooner she understands this, better it is for her and her workers. There is no harm thinking twice before spitting nonsense on the forum for this is not landing you any respect or sympathy of remaining Pakistanis. Please stop worshiping your 'Bhai' -at large (بھگوڑا) and open up your eyes. Neither 'Bhai' is Mujeeb-the-traitor (who at-least had the courage to remain among his people till the last moment and did not flee) nor Karachi is geographically separated 1000+ miles from the rest of Pakistan. Every anti-state element will be smoked out and hunted down mercilessly just like TTP, lest no doubt be remained about that. We will protect Karachi at every cost, every cost.
Karachi is not someone personal belonging, PTI lose it's ground from city (next election prove that ) and stop labeling anti Pakistan or giving patriotism certificates, Karachiet MQMErs same patriots as you or others. MQM always gives free hands and even support PTI jalsa in Karachi and from now on they are free what ever they like to do, who stopping them? IK is just a fool and Fazool Tareen politician I see in Pak politics. Did he ever speak about a single issue of city in his speeches? He just busy in defaming the parties and it's leaders IS that work? NO.
Even Kalabagh dam issue he proved himself a dumb like others.

Wow.. So if anybody speaks against your so called party isn't credible in front of you. This jalsa pic is still not equal to the one IK did in Karachi. That women in the video is supporting both not one. BTW that one women decision isn't entire Jalsa decision. :D
No questions regarding his Credibility the only Question is How much he knows about Politics in Karachi because simple minded Analysts with no connections to Karachi cant Explain the situation the exact Situation and especially when they have to maintain Approval Ratings. As far is that woman is concerned then that is the Reality here in Karachi like her Majority of Karachiite Support both MQM and PTI and when I said People supporting PTI for National Assembly and MQM for Provincial Assembly that is the PROOF of that and she also said Altaf Hussain sent their Supporters to support PTI Jalsa in Karachi so there are Thousand of like her in every PTI Jalsas.

You indirectly is saying that moeed pirzada isn't credible because he's saying something against your party. It has been said many times by Hassan Nisar, Haroon Rasheed, Mubashir Luqman, PPP, PML N, PTI and recently Mushi also slam your leader regarding 12th may incident. I don't know why you guys love this party but I don't love even like them. International Media has also made reports on your leader. BBC made a documentary on your leader.

So they all are wrong and your leader is right?
His credibility as a Political Analyst is good enough for other Parts of Pakistan but not of that level to Discuss Karachi There are no completely Credible ones among Journalist when discussing Karachi Situations Shahid Masood could be exception though. Karachi is not that Simple for an average Journalist who are hired for their Good looks or for Approval Ratings its way more complex then Rest of Pakistan to analyze it Accurately. As for BBC then they also made infamous Documentary against Pakistan Army's role on War on Terror as well if you think BBC is truth then go ahead because I dont follow BBC too Much when they are discussing Pakistan as their POV about Pakistan is based on Western Lines.

No questions regarding his Credibility the only Question is How much he knows about Politics in Karachi because simple minded Analysts with no connections to Karachi cant Explain the situation the exact Situation and especially when they have to maintain Approval Ratings. As far is that woman is concerned then that is the Reality here in Karachi like her Majority of Karachiite Support both MQM and PTI and when I said People supporting PTI for National Assembly and MQM for Provincial Assembly that is the PROOF of that and she also said Altaf Hussain sent their Supporters to support PTI Jalsa in Karachi so there are Thousand of like her in every PTI Jalsas.

His credibility as a Political Analyst is good enough for other Parts of Pakistan but not of that level to Discuss Karachi There are no completely Credible ones among Journalist when discussing Karachi Situations Shahid Masood could be exception though. Karachi is not that Simple for an average Journalist who are hired for their Good looks or for Approval Ratings its way more complex then Rest of Pakistan to analyze it Accurately. As for BBC then they also made infamous Documentary against Pakistan Army's role on War on Terror as well if you think BBC is truth then go ahead because I dont follow BBC too Much when they are discussing Pakistan as their POV about Pakistan is based on Western Lines.

:D

What karachi is in front of you that no one can understand it? Look man you should first listen what Shahid Masood says about your party.

You don't trust BBC? You don't trust Moeed Pirzada? You don't trust any credible analyst, journalist or anchor? Then whom you trust?

:D

What karachi is in front of you that no one can understand it? Look man you should first listen what Shahid Masood says about your party.

You don't trust BBC? You don't trust Moeed Pirzada? You don't trust any credible analyst, journalist or anchor? Then whom you trust?
What Karachi in front of me is the result of being here like Forever. Whatever Shahid Masood says about MQM is based on there Policy and I can point out that flows within MQM as well especially when they are sitting with likes of PPP but he has yet to come up with the verdict that MQM is History or no one Supports MQM or even PTI can Replace MQM.

If you trust BBC that much then you should also trust their Views of Pakistan Army. There is no Cherry Picking that you accept one POV and reject other. Moeed Pirzada isnt well known for Political Analysis no one questions his credibility but Margin of error in his Analysis over Karachi is bigger then Margin of Error in his US Pak Relation Analysis. I hope you got what I said this time because I cant explain this point simpler then that and if you cant get it then you are Hopeless.

There is a difference how PTI Supporters and IK Fan club look this video and how rest of others look this video. For PTI it is indeed Dead and Dusted but for others it shows the true Colors of Imran Khan that how Low he could get just for the sack of Cheap Political Point Scoring.

Even his given reason doesnt make any sense because not even a single Candidate from his party contested for Karachi seats back in 1990s in fact his Party doesnt even Exist in Karachi Back then. Lame excuse by Imran to justify his Lies.

Hi,

I won't vote for Imran Khan but for other reasons---but what is the big deal if this was mis-stated---. You kids need to have a limit to your thoughtlessness----how are you kids going to grow up and become productive citizens of a society when you pick up useless clips and make mountains out of mole hills.

How brainless comments these are---amazing that some one would use it.

There is a difference how PTI Supporters and IK Fan club look this video and how rest of others look this video. For PTI it is indeed Dead and Dusted but for others it shows the true Colors of Imran Khan that how Low he could get just for the sack of Cheap Political Point Scoring.

Even his given reason doesnt make any sense because not even a single Candidate from his party contested for Karachi seats back in 1990s in fact his Party doesnt even Exist in Karachi Back then. Lame excuse by Imran to justify his Lies.

When an individual decides to attack national institutes with a little mob of stupid people following him, he's truly shown you his colors. Attacking a parliament in any country means the attackers don't agree with that institute and what it stands, which is essentially the constitution and the state of Pakistan in this case. WHILE, this person was elected from that place and refuses to resign. I think this tells you the mental level and cheap stunt based marketing mentality that IK and his team has. These people would undermine the same country they apparently stand for, and cause embarrassment across the globe to their own country.

Even on this thread, every time there is a thread about some progress, project or something that shows Pakistan progressing, even a little bit, IK's followers write so much negative stuff about their own country's progress that it seems worse than Indians, who are obviously the natural criticizer of growth in Pakistan.

Hi,

I won't vote for Imran Khan but for other reasons---but what is the big deal if this was mis-stated---. You kids need to have a limit to your thoughtlessness----how are you kids going to grow up and become productive citizens of a society when you pick up useless clips and make mountains out of mole hills.

How brainless comments these are---amazing that some one would use it.
So we should Organize Strikes, Dharnas and other public Disturbances for any or every issues. Is that a way Grown ups do things in Pakistan?He couldnt even make a good Opposition what makes you think he would be a good Head Of the State?

As for your Supporting IK I am also that Voter which Voted for PTI only to get them Resigning Two Years after Elections. So dont tell me about so called Other reasons because even for those Reasons Imran Khan is Hopeless except for Running his Mouth he has nothing to Offer.

What Karachi in front of me is the result of being here like Forever. Whatever Shahid Masood says about MQM is based on there Policy and I can point out that flows within MQM as well especially when they are sitting with likes of PPP but he has yet to come up with the verdict that MQM is History or no one Supports MQM or even PTI can Replace MQM.

If you trust BBC that much then you should also trust their Views of Pakistan Army. There is no Cherry Picking that you accept one POV and reject other. Moeed Pirzada isnt well known for Political Analysis no one questions his credibility but Margin of error in his Analysis over Karachi is bigger then Margin of Error in his US Pak Relation Analysis. I hope you got what I said this time because I cant explain this point simpler then that and if you cant get it then you are Hopeless.

It was actually laughable. Do you know for how many years MQM is sitting with PPP? Doesn't that prove what MQM policy is?

BBC documentry is trustable because everyone knows that here and it is not something new for us and specially me because I know the history of your party. Okay, Moeed pirzada isn't well known, Haroon Rashid isn't well known, Hassan Nisar isn't well know then who is well known in front of you? You gotta check it hardly because I guess no well known analyst says something good about your leaders even the govt which your party is going to join was accusing your party regarding very deadly matters.

You know what, you are a bit or completely mad in love with MQM like a girl who is always madly in love with his boyfriend despite knowing that he doesn't worth it :D Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom