What's new

Wajahat Khan vs Imran Khan

So now you're to to back to 1996 and pull these dead and dusted things? Should I also go back to 90's and pull up money laundering, scams, scandals, corruption charges of Sharif family? :azn:

By the way, in your video, he later accepted that he went to 9-0 and even gave the reason why he went their. So what now?

So now you're to to back to 1996 and pull these dead and dusted things? Should I also go back to 90's and pull up money laundering, scams, scandals, corruption charges of Sharif family? :azn:

By the way, in your video, he later accepted that he went to 9-0 and even gave the reason why he went their. So what now?
There is a difference how PTI Supporters and IK Fan club look this video and how rest of others look this video. For PTI it is indeed Dead and Dusted but for others it shows the true Colors of Imran Khan that how Low he could get just for the sack of Cheap Political Point Scoring.

Even his given reason doesnt make any sense because not even a single Candidate from his party contested for Karachi seats back in 1990s in fact his Party doesnt even Exist in Karachi Back then. Lame excuse by Imran to justify his Lies.

You should not quote one who always gives a very bad source to prove anything. He don't know IK did clarified why he went there.

At least IK is the one who is brave and he open challenged MQM. Has any other party challenged MQM ever?
No na? It's because they are cowards.

Truly Amazing respone from me :D

Guys just look at the gesture at 0:30 Seconds; Imran smiles shamingly with down head and closed eyes there he know inner self that wajahat caught him red handed BUT the response he gave right after it amazing.....simply amazing.

Imran Khan a liar is an understatement....He is a Cheater...an Absolute one...All his life:coffee:

Pls look again and decides yourself.......honestly.:pop:

Last edited:
Guys just look at the gesture at 0:30 Seconds; Imran smiles shamingly with down head and closed eyes there he know inner self that wajahat caught him red handed BUT the response he gave right after it amazing.....simply amazing.

Imran Khan a liar is an understatement....He is a Cheater...an Absolute one...All his life:coffee:

Pls look again and decides yourself.......honestly.:pop:

To be fair, in the second interview he did not admit to actually going to 9-0. He just said that "we went to MQM". So technically, there is no contradiction.

To be fair, in the second interview he did not admit to actually going to 9-0. He just said that "we went to MQM". So technically, there is no contradiction.
listen carefully, Wajahat says "Imran visit 9-0" and then Imran Said "we went to MQM b-coz... blah blah blah" if he is not denying "Imran visit 9-0" then technically he admitted that he went to 9-0.

B95hBMrCQAA4AE0[1].jpg

A very interesting thing, as PTI protests in London against Altaf Hussain, a patwari bring out an old edited propaganda clip...

View attachment 193668

A very interesting thing, as PTI protests in London against Altaf Hussain, a patwari bring out an old edited propaganda clip...
Does this Protest could bring Altaf to Justice?

I dont think so.

Does Imran Khan Clip Explain anything?

It explain his mindset in making lot of Funny Decisions and Political Stunts that later turned out to be DISASTER.

Does this Protest could bring Altaf to Justice?

I dont think so.

Does Imran Khan Clip Explain anything?

It explain his mindset in making lot of Funny Decisions and Political Stunts that later turned out to be DISASTER.

does it also say something about you?

No Leader in Pakistan is truly "sacha". Such minor cases should be ignored. What matters the most is the ultimate goal, clarity of vision of the leader, transparency in major decisions, character and performance etc

Back
Top Bottom