What's new

Voting starts: Good luck Turkish brothers in choosing your future leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are unaware of Turkish Political History. Turkish people rejected Mustafa Kamal Pasha's republican party after the death of MUSTAFA Kamal.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

so you give your sister to someone you like? thanks for telling us your family background
now go back to the cave you crawl from
neither am i muslim nor i am stupid to give my sister to married somebody.
Its Islamic and eastern tradition.

nobody has been brainwashed and neither do i support radical hardcore islamist govt. I m just stating the fact of history related to you people and if you are so worried that i m describing you the truth go and read your history first and then judge others.
I was a top student when I was in education and I had gotten perfect score in history in highschool exams.

Not even history teachers can get perfect score in those exams.

And YOU, out of all people, are telling me I lack historic knowledge? HAHAHA!

Ah NOW you are leaking your true self! So much for "I am neutral, will respect whatever Turks will choose and I only wish for the best for Turkey" stuffs in this thread! :-)

@cabatli_53 Please lock this thread, it is becoming the breeding ground of all the islamists in this forum!

You want us to support politicians who hate us and Muslims around the world?

Turkey is a important country for Pakistan regardless of who leads we will have a strong connection

But you have a number of far right clowns emerging in Europe from orban to kurtz and you need a strong Turkish leader
We need a strong Turkish leader

Yet apart from Erdogan look at the other clowns, they are useless, what are their comprehensive plans or outlook for Turkey?

They are running on a 'we are not erdogan' platform its not enough

In a hostile world voting for these idiots would be suicide

That moment where a Pakistani tries to teach you (Turk) your own "Turkish" history... :rofl:

For anti bros today's dose of Erdoğan :D

Yav şu hale bak

recep-tayyip-erdogan-in-fotograf-albumu--i810867-600.jpg

But still there is dilemma. Above commenters would be convicted with support of ATATURK by Turkish AKP Supporters if they lived in Turkey.
Those hillbillies even dont know how many members of CHP there were untill 1950ies.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

neither am i muslim nor i am stupid to give my sister to married somebody.
Its Islamic and eastern tradition.
Are you high? From 1923 to 1950 Turkey was a single-party regime. The first free elections were held in 1950. To this day, CHP lost every single election in the history of the Turkish Republic. Trying to rewrite history?

Turkey is a important country for Pakistan regardless of who leads we will have a strong connection

But you have a number of far right clowns emerging in Europe from orban to kurtz and you need a strong Turkish leader

Yet apart from Erdogan look at the other clowns, they are useless, what are their comprehensive plans or outlook for Turkey?

Again you are showing your ignorance about this election and its candidates. Mr. İnce is a conservative muslim and his female family members wear headscarves.

And Muharrem İnce IS a strong politician, not some weak liberal. That is also the reason why and how he has been able to steal lots of votes from Erdogan's voting base.

The only difference between him and Erdogan is that he is educated, and that is it.

What Pakistan needs is a strong Pakistani leader, Turkey is not your business.

Are you high? From 1923 to 1950 Turkey was a single-party regime. The first free elections were held in 1950. To this day, CHP lost every single election in the history of the Turkish Republic. Trying to rewrite history?
What did i say? They are going to start complaining about Ataturk. Yep they have started!

LOOOK My hillbily bro , this guy had claimed after death of Ataturk, CHP disaappeared!! I just proved not to have been diasspeared.

Sultan Abdulhamid's times were better:)) There wasnt any election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom