What's new

Voting starts: Good luck Turkish brothers in choosing your future leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God Help the Raccep Tayyip Erdogan he is the true leader of not only turks but all Muslim world as well
Apparently our fellow turk pdfians are accusing him of acting against state interests and thrashing him left right. No need for a Muslim world leader - - - - - - - -.

from denmark; I vored for Erdogan. I couldnt see any other option Than him that will fit for our President post. Wish the Best

Pretty normal to see no "other" option from "Denmark"(!) :)

Actually, this is wrong. Please check your facts. The Kemalist ideology was the main reason why PKK was born in the first place.

Yeah, let's ignore the constant uprisings and rebellions started back in 1800's by Kurds to establish their own state...Kemalist ideology my a*s. AKP has given them every privilege that not even other people had and yet even after all of this do you see any kind of change in Kurdish mindset regarding being a part of Turkey?

Pak brothers just stop with this patronizing b.s and wish Turkish brothers good luck for whatever they vote for.

As many of us won't digest if some Turks posters start shoving the holiness of navaz sharif down our throats

Erdo using name of God , steeling, corrupting. His name will be mentonied with ex president of malaysia who also used name of god and stoll money.

This Erdo has been abolishing Turkish economy using state investments with international debts. Somebody should pay his debt.

Nobody is hating you. All you see of Erdogan is how he bark. You don't see the corruption, the enemy behavior to the Turkishness, to the army, to the secularism. You are free to implement Shariah in Pakistan. Turkey is a secular country. The modern Islamism is nothing but licking somebody's balls, preaching backwardness, free for terrorist interpretations, a reason for the Muslim world to be at that point now. Thanks to the modern political Islam the West and the East are f***ing us from every hole they can get. Because of Erdogan we as the Turkish nation lost brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, friends and relatives to a cowardly terrorist organization that can be destroyed in two weeks. If you want we can send him to you. So he can bark all around from Pakistan while doing nothing and you as Pakistani can be honored by a man shouting "Israel is a terrorists state" while his family and himself are doing business with Israel and Turkey as a state doing the same. Please restrain to comment issues that you have no knowledge in. After Erdogan we can send you all the Syrians and the Afghans to so they could help your country turn to Gypsistan faster. He can read Quran all day long in your mosques while he steals from your country to buy ships of his children that are doing business between Pakistan and Israel.

Man we would love to have a leader as strong as Erdogan!!

You can take some of our secular trash politicians in return, actually take all of them they are all equally useless

Im not concerned about the rest of your rant, if you cant see the rise of the Turkish economy, living standards from 2000 to now then your blind

Your anti Erdogan/Muslim uber secularism is not a substitute for a reasoned political platform with vision

If any ofvthe other candidates win then you really are in danger and by association we

A weaket Turkey weakens us all

You can take some of our secular trash politicians in return, actually take all of them they are all equally useless

Im not concerned about the rest of your rant, if you cant see the rise of the Turkish economy, living standards from 2000 to now then your blind

Your anti Erdogan/Muslim uber secularism is not a substitute for a reasoned political platform with vision

If any ofvthe other candidates win then you really are in danger and by association we

When Erdo's corruption are revealed, you could give him assylum.

Guys you are too young to know.
History of Turkish Republiq had started much before those hillbily came to power.
Turkish economy had been in the 15 largest economy in the world by the the time this Erdo was voted.
Contrarily Turkish economy lost its place in the 15 largest economy after Erdo had started.

Ten years ago you would be right and Erdoğan was doing everything correctly but now not so much. So if you really wanted a stronger Turkey you wouldn't want him to be selected once again.

Bro why does it bother you? I know you are a Turkish well wisher so am I. But this kinda condescending attitude is not appropriate. Let em have thier say over thier political issues.

Pak brothers just stop with this patronizing b.s and wish Turkish brothers good luck for whatever they vote for.

As many of us won't digest if some Turks posters start shoving the holiness of navaz sharif down our throats

Agreed it is not for us to decide. It is the matter of their future and they should decide it. Although I personally like Erdogan but this issue is concerned with Turkish brothers and we should respect what ever they decide.

I have heard a (so called) secular hindu telling westerner that ''all Muslims are terrorists''.
Are you saying he was boss of RSS?

not all muslims are equal , not all hindus are equal , good and bad men are in every religion .

As a Turkish citizent İ dont want Turkey to sit onto putin's knees or sucks arabs.
İ want fully integration with European civilazition.
İ dont want millions of syrian refugees in Turkey.
As a foreigner who lives in under rules of other country i know totaly value of country and goverment!

not all muslims are equal , not all hindus are equal , good and bad men are in every religion .

Muslims don't stage fake Hindus, but staging fake Islamist is RAW's hobby.
Mubarik Hussain Patel is one tiny bit example.

Erdo took turkey to an unprecedented economic and military platue but like many other leaders the he got high on power. Bit by bit removed all constitutional obstacles which could place a check - - - - - - - - hes only a step or two away from declaring him a president for life in other words a democratic monarch. This thing won't go well for Turkish future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom