What's new

Voting starts: Good luck Turkish brothers in choosing your future leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had claimed after Ataturk CHP was looser, then you got your answer. More reading history, less writing bullshit...
They are practising takkiyya. Their only problem is secularism. They hate it with passion. They cant even stand the idea of secularism. That is what they have been brainwashed for through all their life.

They want islamic governments and islamic rule all around the world and that is their only selection standard.

Funny guy... you can see the future or are these just useless and dumb claims?

They are entirely reasonable claims non of your other parties have not even presented workable economic or other policies

They dont have the numbers to and Turkey will entire a destabilised period if any of those idiots gets power

Turkey will entire a destabilised period if any of those idiots gets power
Ah NOW you are leaking your true self! So much for "I am neutral, will respect whatever Turks will choose and I only wish for the best for Turkey" stuffs in this thread! :-)

May God Help the Raccep Tayyip Erdogan he is the true leader of not only turks but all Muslim world as well
@cabatli_53 Please lock this thread, it is becoming the breeding ground of all the islamists in this forum!

They are practising takkiyya. Their only problem is secularism. They hate it with passion. They cant even stand the idea of secularism. That is what they have been brainwashed for through all their life.

They want islamic governments and islamic rule all around the world and that is their only selection standard.

Thats why they are starving in poverty.

nobody has been brainwashed and neither do i support radical hardcore islamist govt. I m just stating the fact of history related to you people and if you are so worried that i m describing you the truth go and read your history first and then judge others.

The problem is there is nothing wrong with that.

If those governmental methods were effective I would gladly accept them but let's face it. Which Muslim country that more or less applies these things ever become wealthy or powerful? Exactly, none.

And this is what I hate. They want to drag Turkey into this swamp so our country can become another typical failed Islamic country and another Muslim country becomes a laughingstock in the world arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom