What's new

Vikramditya & the IAC Vikrant Threat To Pakistan Waters

She did not care about world opinion, because if she does have cared about it she had stopped assault on Dhaka, She even wanted to finish west Pakistan but at that time US was ready to go at war to save west Pakistan and India even today is in no position to fight US. I have posted links to clarify the minds of those Indians who think that US would have not gone to war with them to save west Pakistan, do u know they have threatened USSR for war if India entered west Pakistan after creating Bangladesh. You ppl just clamming about fleet encounters which do happened but things changed for US when Bangladesh was created and west Pakistan was in danger.

So you still believe US?Pathetic.It is pakistan that suffered all this last 13 years due to US WOT.How can you trust a country like that ?Its all your citizens suffered and your economy perished ,your leadership is completely corrupted by US aid .India has not even a chance against even in the diplomatic level at that time.But we have USSR.Noone cant trust USA.But we can trust USSR.But like our minister kamal nath said Times changed ,America changed and India also changed.If US turn against us no one will support ,in that case only country that support US is Pakistan.Now India can stand up against US.we dont need anyone support this time.For US they have only one aim how to destroy another country for their own prosperity and If that cause a damage to US land then they will withdraw ,that was happened in 1971.It is due to Indira Gandhi Pakistan is still alive

and what about ur day dreaming mind of having an aircraft carrier, ruk AC ki spelling toh bata aur haan copy mat karna am an IT expert i'll get to know.......:yay::yay::yay::yay:

sorry USA but hahahahaha they dont have any potential system to launch missiles beyond 2500 km and if they some how launch though they would open the second most bloodiest front in the history of war "I would like to see our national flag on their capital karachi"....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I suggest you to immediately modify your post....

India can't win a war against Pakistan and ppl are not afraid of India too, its our politicians and corrupt system who is destroying us and allowing other to play proxy war here, Pakistan needs one true leader who can take it away from this situation because we are full of resources which many countries dream, we can be next KSA in terms of gas and oil, with gold, silver and copper reserves and so many other things which are buried in land of Pakistan.

Therefore if anyone think it will take decades to get Pakistan's economy on track even if we have situation under control in country and everything in right track, then he is living fool heaven, even in this worst situation US firms are itching to work here in oil and gas exploration.
What has all of this to do with IAC and INS Vikramaditya?

nahhhhhhh i dont need these links i know cause i am a Pakistani

Cannot help you there if you being a "Pakistani" knows better than Pakistani or international historians and observers.
you started first with Kashmir.

The point is if you would have read the link you would have got some education that it was "Pakistan" who sent in Muslim insurgents that forced accession of Kashmir by Raja Hari Singh and Indian forces had to move in.

i dont trust these Links and those shitttty crrrrappy aaasssss anti pakistani authors and there baseless Articles we all know Your Media and Western Propaganda.

The precise reason why I gave you only Pakistani and neutral sources.

and as far as kashmir issue remain i dont think we can sit in peace

Good to know that the "monkey trap" is still active.

i like the way u cropped my message but that is for pakistan and yes befor USA was hahahah in my earlier post check it:no:

bhai that was for pakistan saying sorry to USA because all their nukes have been captured or given by pakistan to taliban......pakistan has a range of 2500km not for USA they have the range of 12000km,no one messes with usa.
I understood everything but you will be banned if a moderator sees that line........

1.)do u really think that ur 500000+ soldiers can be used in a single war that to with indian army 1.3million plus double of urs
2.)do u really have guts to face our indian navy which is most powerful navy in the world.
3.)do u have the courage to face our IAF's brunt with more than 300+bombers and 500+fighters
now dont tell me pakistan will use their special forces "taliban and al-kaida" to stop the mighty indian army.if we started a full fleged war, then pakistan will face deaths of innocent pakistani peoples and india wont hesitate this tym.......because we are indians,hindustani,as well as bharatwasi.:nono::nono:
hey captain why wasting your energy on them they know the bottom line very vell already (they can never take on india in a full fleged war & thats why there millitarry from day one used proxies)

now the thing is thread is about Indian ACCs and CBGs well they also happen to know that we dont need such hardware to destroy all there naval armda in there ports/naval baseseven before they come owt in open to fight (deu to at least 3 sqds of MKI & 3 Sqds of naval Jags & a couple of P8is all land based in jaiselmer, baroda and pune)

what i dont understand is pakistani fetish to have symbolick victories when they know at the end of day there going to loose the war against india...... leave them bro they will always denay there shortcomings ...Good luck

Some Pakistani Members stated in the thread that Viky is without any anti missile protection. Let me inform them that LRSAM integration work has begun on some Indian Naval warships.

Radar integration begins on Indian Navy Ship for LR-SAM tests

I have not seen Video. May be some shoulder fire missiles of russia but hardly usefull against some arial threat except Choppers which will never come too close.

LRSAM

New Delhi: The new generation long-range surface-to-air missile (LR-SAM) being primarily developed for the Indian Navy ships is now heading for the trials on an Indian naval ship. The radars and the support equipment is being integrated on a ship said an official source, who refused to name the ship.

In January 2006, India and Israel had signed a $350m agreement to co-develop the LR-SAM. The missile when developed, is projected to have a range of 70 km and weighing around 275 kg. The SAM’s length is about 4.5m, diameter 0.54m, wingspan 0.94m and can achieve Mach 2 speeds. Hyderabad-based Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) are the lead developers of the missile.

Some technologies are absolutely new with no parallels in the world and it took time to realise them, said the official when quizzed over the delays. Once the system is deployed, it will be a unique system in its class, he said. The front end of the missile including seeker is from IAI and the back end like including propulsion, actuators and others are ours, he said. Speaking on Indian components on the missile, the official said that the technologies have been perfected and have been derived from other missile projects.

Last edited:
and u think we will destroy the dragon so that shit USA will use IOR as their new playground, look we dont have to much differences with china as india is chinas 2 most preferable place to do business, and u know they will be having over 43.5billion $ deals with india in coming years i dont think so they would destroy their potential customers.we are not that weak to retaliate the chinese incursions we are just to frank let chinese dragon play in our backyard.

China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka combine have more than quarter of world's population if we resolve our issues peacefully and do justice while resolving the issues for greater good of future then this region can become a world power which can shape world events and even dictate MNCs how to do business with us. India as big neighbor of Pakistan & other small countries should take initiative to do that and be kind to these nation by giving them disputed areas, in return an EU type set between countries can be created in which may bring China in it in future. If this kind of set up ever created India will be its biggest beneficiary because it will make India in Class of Ex-USSR due to support of other countries and this region may be able to lead the world same as now US or EU is doing.

1.)do u really think that ur 500000+ soldiers can be used in a single war that to with indian army 1.3million plus double of urs
2.)do u really have guts to face our indian navy which is 5 most powerful navy in the world.
3.)do u have the courage to face our IAF's brunt with more than 300+bombers and 500+fighters
now dont tell me pakistan will use their special forces "taliban and al-kaida" to stop the mighty indian army.if we started a full fleged war, then pakistan will face deaths of innocent pakistani peoples and india wont hesitate this tym.......because we are indians,hindustani,as well as bharatwasi.:nono::nono:

people my five number button key is not fuctional so please forgive me for any mistakes.....:cheers:
okay if u think that lets start war:chilli: plus we all know who is Better and what capabilities we have no need to tell me if we will face deaths of innocent pakistani peoples and india wont hesitate this tym.
we wont either i think u forgot we make nukes just and just for uuuuuuu. hmmmm am i i on indian forum hmmm no so why are uuuuuu:blah:

Cannot help you there if you being a "Pakistani" knows better than Pakistani or international historians and observers.

The point is if you would have read the link you would have got some education that it was "Pakistan" who sent in Muslim insurgents that forced accession of Kashmir by Raja Hari Singh and Indian forces had to move in.

The precise reason why I gave you only Pakistani and neutral sources.

Good to know that the "monkey trap" is still active.
I dont have that much Brain Power trying to justify myself and trying to tell u whats wrong and whats right.Camel cannot ever sit in Autoo rickshaw
:argh::argh::argh:

Last edited:
I totaly agree with u brother but to make this possible we need to resolve our issues over "kASHMIR".I like ur optimistic thinking but pakistani military should also think about it, it could be a very big dicision which will lead to a region which will become so powerful that even true faces of EU AND USA would emerge in front of everyone and a new dawn will start "I WISH TO LIVE TILL THAT DAY" i really want to see our real brotherhood with pakistan and china.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

Our military is not fool they will not oppose any solution which favors our interest and resolve Kashmir issue peacefully with justice.

Two things can happen 1) Indian can grant remaining Kashmir to Pakistan in return of soft border and demilitarization of borders OR 2) India and Pakistan allow autonomy to Kashmir under joint agreement and both pull out troops declaring it no military area, but for that they both have to go long way.

EU type system can be disscussed and under that umbrella many concessions can be given by both sides. But before doing any of the above they must work to create confidence between each other and India as big country must have courage and sincerity to come forward and build confidence.

koi baat nahi keep ur nukes ready we have our AD ready, To whome u will target DELHI aur MUMBAI?????AUR chennai i dont give a DAMN!!!!!!! STFU!!!!!and get lost prepare for a war i"LL tell MOD for further stats and the rest lies in the future.our flag will be held high in the pakistan air space inshah-allaha........jai hind

I totaly agree with u brother but to make this possible we need to resolve our issues over "kASHMIR".I like ur optimistic thinking but pakistani military should also think about it, it could be a very big dicision which will lead to a region which will become so powerful that even true faces of EU AND USA would emerge in front of everyone and a new dawn will start "I WISH TO LIVE TILL THAT DAY" i really want to see our real brotherhood with pakistan and china.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::china::china:
:woot::woot:why say inshallah Don't u believe in your Baghwan :tsk: did we Muslims said your baghwan will give us victory your your info we more nuke than u we can pretty much cover all of your all of your cities again i will say hum toh Shaheed hn gaye sanam tum ko bi lay doodbay gaye;)

Pak has more nuclear weapons than India: Report | NDTV.com
and in 2nd i agree with u it will be a very big dicision i toooo I WISH TO LIVE TILL THAT DAY" i really want to see Kashmirr a Freee State where both Indians and Pakistanis are allowed go for Tourism that will really sort all of our problems out
and yes EU AND USA Dont want peca in our region they Pakistan and India to Fight for ever

We all know that. But whats your point?
my point is that Bhains ke aage been bajana aur app Ko samjna ek cheez hyyyy:hitwall:

Last edited:
Do u really think in that way bro for me allah=shivji=jesus=bhuddha=guru gobind singh and the list goes on for me but, u have proven me wrong once again that even pakistanis respect all religion but wrong!!!!!, it is only our INDIA which has such a high tolerence for such diversity.......bhaijaan mulk toh isaano ne banaye hai magar yeah bhi yaad rakhna ki marne ke baad uper wale ko bhi apna charaha dikhana hai so please dont distribute gods too, for me GOD=generator-oraganiser-destroyer.:tsk::tsk:
Bhai you are right in your theory i am right in mine i dont believe in any thing expect Allah but i Respect your Religion and your Events. every one has his own right to choose his Religion.India does have high tolerence for such diversity.

Back
Top Bottom