What's new

Featured How Pakistan Is Preparing to Kill Indiaā€™s New Aircraft Carriers

I understand that that you Iranian guys have quite an experience of seizing Aircraft CarriersšŸ˜.

but please dude, donā€™t get swayed away by emotion.

The same is understood by Pakistani members.
this is just a game i know but at the end you see a mass of missiles launched at the carrier fleet and i have to point out again iran uses 1000 of missiles if it needs to but on top there are drones submarines etc pp so a carrier fleet can only defend from so many things at once and this is exactly why they are so easily taken out even in a simple video game simulation its obvious that you can overpower it simply with numbers of small systems even these oldschool silkworms do the job in enough numbers let alone drones and more modern missiles

Last edited:
pakistan just needs some serious missile systems and i again have to point out that pakistan is working on both cruise aswell as ballistic missiles these days so pakistan can easily down an indian carrier it just needs around 100 of these missiles fired at once and seriously do you believe a single carrer is a threat to pakistan when 5 carrier cant pose a big enough threat to iran for all the american plans of ever surviving the next 5 years going down the drain you must be kidding badly in fact the whole concepts of warfare get rewritten as we speak pakistan probably has alot of military contact with both iran and china these days to learn post modern methods of warfare and america will fall either way and when that happens you will see exactly what i talk about now their concepts will end up as dinosaurs like the bismark battleship did

Last edited:
pakistan just needs some serious missile systems and i again have to point out that pakistan is working on both cruise aswell as ballistic missiles these days so pakistan can easily down an indian carrier it just needs around 100 of these missiles fired at once

From conventional point of view these carriers are obsolote bro in this age and time as I mentioned previously. You can take it out in numbers of ways not only in one way as you mentioned the ballistic missiles which Pakistan does have currently.. But it can also neutralize them via fighter jets, drones, submarines with Torpedo, under-water drones, sea mines etc etc.. Carriers are just a sitting target in this age and time

this is the truth pakistan was planned to be wiped out by the globalists and you are still here so forget india its all a dream of serpents in their undesirable dark pit just look at their tools in europe these days desperately trying to sell india as the new power of the world which even outmatches china these dreams forget them they dont matter we muslim matter we are the precursor not the filthy wishes of jews polytheists and other trash
look at india it cant even handle itself it will soon have a revolt again which will even be worse than the last one it will have famines and much more problems the india we talk about isnt even a power that will sustain itself let alone be able to project power beyond its borders
most of india are provinces of islam end of story also india trying to take on pakistan so soon again means the immediate end of india anyway because it will simply go down fast at that point even if it just is a short clash india will not be able to sustain all the problems at once

Last edited:
do i need to remind people that the entire agriculture of india is build up on the dream called monoculture and on top the worst dream which makes agriculture bring higher yields the entire ground in india is totally destroyed their agriculture destroyed it all and now they have the threat that maybe somebody comes up in top of them namely china trying to control water ressources basically india is overpopulated its agriculture destroyed its lands its populations are not evenly handled causing class conflicts and alot of other issues which make me believe that we wont see any india the way it is today in 10 years it will be a whiny begger if it can keep its territory it will mostly sell out already to china and others

this is the truth pakistan was planned to be wiped out by the globalists and you are still here so forget india its all a dream of serpents in their undesirable dark pit just look at their tools in europe these days desperately trying to sell india as the new power of the world which even outmatches china these dreams forget them they dont matter we muslim matter we are the precursor not the filthy wishes of jews polytheists and other trash
look at india it cant even handle itself it will soon have a revolt again which will even be worse than the last one it will have famines and much more problems the india we talk about isnt even a power that will sustain itself let alone be able to project power beyond its borders
most of india are provinces of islam end of story

I agree with everything you said here brother.. There has been some nefarious attempts on Pakistan without success. The previous admins were very vigilante not the Nawaz and Zardari once these were bad spells if you ask me. But Imran and Bajwa era is good tho but the previous once I am referring to Is Zia-Ul-Haq he build a lasting platform.

As you said India is no longer an existential threat but a pack of wolves gathered in a massive coalition could proof to be and that is why Pakistan has to expand stragetic depth and fortify Afghanistan shattering such design and if these brought forth even a coalition of 100 nations against PAKISTAN they will perish in the ''fortress zone'' against the resillent iron that is called Pakistan.

The most important aspect for Pakistan is securing it's future and minimizing such external threats especially these coming from folks who wish doom upon us

the british arent any better than muslims and when mughal empire found no sustainable way to get the entire land of the subcontinent under one empires rule than the indian laughable government has 0 chance to sustain itself for long either specially since it isnt in peace but instead tries to take on not just muslims but also chinese both of which will be pretty much the main powers in the future
lets forget this joke of this carrier maybe india can explain to me if they achieved to build toilet for their people because india still looks filthy to me and when you cant achieve the simplest things than dont come me with world power nonsense and wishes for supremacy over any muslims because you cant even have supremacy over sikh it seems and when it comes to pakistanis please take yourselves a little bit more serious and stop behaving like western clowns as they want you stop the liberalism and other sicknesses they push into your societies and stop their wahabism another sickness that is put into peoples brains utter backwardness and fitna garii and start to have a little bit more historical real perspective at things

the failed to take most of us muslims down but they achieved to damage us greatly around the world but still the future is ours and somebody like india is a joke even china will not be able to rival islam in future

the british arent any better than muslims and when mughal empire found no sustainable way to get the entire land of the subcontinent under one empires rule than the indian laughable government has 0 chance to sustain itself for long either specially since it isnt in peace but instead tries to take on not just muslims but also chinese both of which will be pretty much the main powers in the future
lets forget this joke of this carrier maybe india can explain to me if they achieved to build toilet for their people because india still looks filthy to me and when you cant achieve the simplest things than dont come me with world power nonsense and wishes for supremacy over any muslims because you cant even have supremacy over sikh it seems and when it comes to pakistanis please take yourselves a little bit more serious and stop behaving like western clowns as they want you stop the liberalism and other sicknesses they push into your societies and stop their wahabism another sickness that is put into peoples brains utter backwardness and fitna garii and start to have a little bit more historical real perspective at things

Imagine if Pakistan was not there.. These Indian fools would have been fighting at the Iranian borders and probably runover central Asia. They would have had access to Eurasia and they are extremely uncivilized and most central Asians, Middle eastern etc etc don't realize what Pakistan is locking away in there BUT if they knew they would have thanked Pakistan. Indians are special type of antis they will skin every single muslim alive if the opportunity was there and their hatred towards the muslims goes beyond religion itself but rather racial and historical grudge without any rationality. China is the only country that realizes the danger Pakistan is locking inside there because they are also doing part of the job on the other side.. They could be a major threat to Eurasia if Pakistan - China didn't put great effort in containing them there.

They are Gog and Magog and Pakistan is dhul-qarnain doing great work but unnoticed across the entire middle east because people just don't realize what they are keeping locked in there..

Last edited:
What is max range of our Mirages with 2 fuel tanks, IFR and RAAD-2??

On paper Mirage jet with RA'Ad-II could strike at 1,600+ Km range. Mirage jet have approximately 1,200 Km range with two 1,000 lbs bombs while RA'AD-II have 600 km range

But think in practical sense what will the onstation time

Who will provide Top cover to the strike package .... ???

At What distance strike package will negotiate with IN interceptors .... ???

How many Jets would be required for this purpose .... ??

What will the strategy of IN .... ???

Would they not try to intercept package as soon as possible even if it require to launch counter strike from easter bases in mainland Pakistan .... ???

Our current arrangements could pose constant threat to any target at the distance of 1,200-1,600 Km in Indian Ocean .... ???

India already have logistic and data exchange agreement with USA and If I am not wrong with France as well would these indian allies not provide logistic or Data transfer (read Early Warning) against our strike package .... ???

there are many many questions which we have to answer first.

What you are hinting about is related to our capability to pose limited threat both in terms of time and number of strike attempts at 1200-1600+ Km distance

What I was posting about is related to maximum presence If not the constant presence at 1200-1600 Km distance.

Now the question is Why I am proposing such idea .... ???

Then the answer is we must understand Indian Naval Ambitions in Indian Ocean even if we leave eastern part of Indian Ocean where IN hase its presence at Andaman & Nicobar Island, Maldives Island, we must take note that India have right of berth for its Naval ships at Duqam Port, and was building base at Seychelles islands and most recently at AgalƩga Island

I would ask you to first plot Indian bases at Kochi, Mumbai, Duqam Port of Oman, Djibouti due to (presence US and France as India have logistic support agreement) and AgalƩga Island on Globe and connect them you will have your answer.

All I am saying is we should not go for sea control but for Sea Denial at longer distance from our shore and for this we could invest in 2 systems Submarines (in which we are already investing) and Long Range Naval Bombers, for this my suggestion is H-6 or any other suitable Long Range Naval Bomber system.

These two systems would pose 2 dimensional counter threats (Aerial and Subsurface) to IN, in fact Naval Bombers such as H-6 would give us Longer Reach and Flexibility than Submarines in time bound operations

Also PN can look into other option like JH-7As (already rejected) or if possible Tornadoes from KSA or Su-34 ( naval version) from Russia to mitigate short comings.

Answer to your suggestions
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
as india continues to oppress people in kashmir the next station will be kashmir so india should rather worry about not losing land rather than its past dreams to occupy pakistan which were absurd to begin with and simply made to create a mass murder in the subcontinent as globalists plan only to do such disgusting things
On paper Mirage jet with RA'Ad-II could strike at 1,600+ Km range. Mirage jet have approximately 1,200 Km range with two 1,000 lbs bombs while RA'AD-II have 600 km range

Who will provide Tope cover the strike package .... ???

What distance strike package will negotiate with IN interceptors .... ???

Who many Jets would be required for this purpose .... ??

Would they not try to intercept package as soon as possible even if it require then to launch counter strike from easter bases .... ???

Our current arrangements could pose constant treat to any target at the distance of 1,200-1,600 Km in Indian Ocean .... ???

India already have logistic and data exchange agreement with USA and If I am not wrong with France as well would these indian allies not provide logistic or Data transfer (read Early Warning) against our strike package .... ???

What you are hinting about is about our capability to pose limited threat both in terms of time and number of strike attempts at 1200-1600+ Km distance

What I was posting about maximum presence If not the constant presence at 1200-1600 Km distance.

Then the answer is we must understand Indian Naval Ambitions in Indian Ocean even if we leave eastern part of Indian Ocean where IN have its presence at Andaman & Nicobar Island, Maldives Island, we must take not that India have right of berth for its Naval ships at Duqam Port, was building base at Seychelles islands and most recently at AgalƩga Island

I would ask you to first plot Indian bases at Kochi, Mumbai, Duqum Port of Oman, Djibouti due to (presence US and France as India have logistic support agreement) and AgalƩga Island on Globe and connect them you will have your answer, all I am saying is we should not go for sea control but for Sea Denial at longer distance from our shore and for this we could invest in 2 systems Submarines (in which we are already investing) and Long Range Naval Bombers, for this my suggestion is H-6 or any other suitable system.

These two systems would pose 2 dimensional counter threats (Aerial and Subsurface) to IN, in fact Naval Bombers such as H-6 would give us Longer Reach and Flexibility than Submarines in time bound operations

View attachment 769577
on the paper our navy is already all over the place and we will soon enough kick the british out diego garcia if they dont run themselves these disgusting mass murderers
on the paper india can only try once twice and a last time to mess with china in a straight and open sea and it gets beaten up in that area aswell meanwhile on the paper the indians are so scared of us that they will behave on our end if not we will destroy their future right infront of the eyes of the entire world cut them off of oil cut them off of alot of things their hands if they try to steal for example and mess them up so india is chinas worry going forward they cant mess with muslims anyway if they try they annoy all of us because they hatemonger against all of us

Last edited:
so tell me does india have what it takes to take on only pakistan iran and turkey because these will stand behind pakistan without any doubt in such a conflict so the idea of war is a dream of the past the islamic ummah is today way to sophisticated to fall to such problems like wars of aggression by the likes of india
india already stopped to annoy pakistan a while ago so pakistanis might be ignorant about the situation today having changed because it was iran and pakistan who had navy exercises without a problem while china and indian exercise with iran had several problems already so even this issue showed the navies of iran and pakistan cooperating well while iran can forget peace with india since it will try to have war with either us or china both is unacceptable

PN and PAF currently have full capability to deal with IN ACs. The point is why these stealth boats are carrying 700km range AntiShip (Harbah) missiles. Note 700km is the official range, the actual figure could be more. these Fast attack craft will launch surprise attacks as they have no long-range radar or sensors of their own (Type-360 radar Max. range 250km). Missiles would be launched based on the data provided from MPA aircraft or from Awacs, and with sea-skimming capability IN ships will detect them at close ranges, giving them a short time to defend.

This is certainly one way to do it but there are many of other ways. I would seriously just go with the easiest way which is upgraded sea mines.. Just sink it by uptoning the sea mines Load enough to create a major hole eventually sinking the ship.. It won't see these mines at all..

A major problem of our military enthusiastic community is their overwhelming focus on weapons and their paper written description. The weapons are very important but are very limited part of whole picture.
Only few members are mature enough to dig in details to study threat perception, doctrinal requirements, force posture, strategic planning, training & experiences, and force employment.
The result is, an overwhelming majority end up with defective understanding and flawed calculations leading to immature expectations and unrealistic opinions.

Who will provide Top cover to the strike package .... ???

At What distance strike package will negotiate with IN interceptors .... ???

How many Jets would be required for this purpose .... ??

Would they not try to intercept package as soon as possible even if it require to launch counter strike from easter bases in mainland Pakistan .... ???

Our current arrangements could pose constant threat to any target at the distance of 1,200-1,600 Km in Indian Ocean .... ???

What you are hinting about is related to our capability to pose limited threat both in terms of time and number of strike attempts at 1200-1600+ Km distance

What I was posting about is related to maximum presence If not the constant presence at 1200-1600 Km distance.

Then the answer is we must understand Indian Naval Ambitions in Indian Ocean even if we leave eastern part of Indian Ocean where IN hase its presence at Andaman & Nicobar Island, Maldives Island, we must take note that India have right of berth for its Naval ships at Duqam Port, and was building base at Seychelles islands and most recently at AgalƩga Island

I would ask you to first plot Indian bases at Kochi, Mumbai, Duqam Port of Oman, Djibouti due to (presence US and France as India have logistic support agreement) and AgalƩga Island on Globe and connect them you will have your answer.

All I am saying is we should not go for sea control but for Sea Denial at longer distance from our shore and for this we could invest in 2 systems Submarines (in which we are already investing) and Long Range Naval Bombers, for this my suggestion is H-6 or any other suitable Long Range Naval Bomber system.

View attachment 769577

Back
Top Bottom