What's new

Vietnam Tech Firm Takes On Apple & Samsung With One Of The World's Best Phone

I have never heard from the company. nice smartphone. the visual screws are nice too :D

Me, too. Just heard of it now after reading this thread.

What did i say about the silent achiever character of Vietnamese folks? lol.

Very similar to us Japanese...silent yet deadly... ha ha ;)

Obviously, everybody supports his country. Lol

As for the article, its a good start for Vietnam, Vietnamese shouldn't mind some Chinese members on here, since NO MATTER WHAT Vietnam does, they will try as much as possible to mock /look down on Vietnam, no surprise there. They forget China itself just about a decade/few years ago made the same type of crude/backward smart phones which stood no chance against Korean, Japanese and U. s phones, people in Japan, s. Korea, U. S, west also made fun of Chinese phones just like the Chinese are now doing with Vietnam, it's only recently that the Chinese phone brands have up their game by following the best in so. Korea, Japan, U. S etc. So Vietnam shouldn't mind Chinese mockery, you have to start from somewhere always, the most important thing is starting :cheers:
bro, well said. that is typical chinese nature. they love to look down on us whenever a chance. but we mostly don´t care. the company bkav main product is anti virus software. the CEO Nguyen Tu Quang is quite young. some more pics.

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-2.jpg

bphone-1432611306-1.jpg

bphone-zac-cam.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-5.jpg

bphone-chia-se.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-6.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-8.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-11.jpg

Apple, hands down, is probably the best. I just recently replaced my Iphone 5S for the Iphone 6S.

Its beautiful. Through and through.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that before. My brother just got the 6S last week and I got to handle it for a little while when he came down from NYC for a visit. Nice little phone. I'm just a much bigger fan of Android then iOS. Just personal preference is all. We shall also have to agree to disagree :)

Hey though, at least I gave the iPhone phone some credit. You didn't really comment on sammy high end phones. if Samsung suddenly went out of business, then I would probably buy an iPhone.

I would say Samsung is make good phones.
Yet there are many other phone makes that provide awesome phones with pretty low price in China.
So in contrast Samsung appears quite expensive and lose a lot of market share in China.
In US and other countries, I guess the competition is pretty low.
Phone price is still high and them Samsung seems not bad..

I just want to first say that I didn't mean any offense on the nationalism question. Hope you didn't it as such.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you about Samsung. Especially about higher end Samsung phones. The Note 4 is an incredibly high end device for example. I say that as an owner.

The Note 4 and Galaxy S6 are quality high end phones. Although the S6 (in my opinion) has taken a step back due to lack of SD card reader and user replaceable battery.

We will just have to agree to disagree on Samsung

Apple is just a notch below cult level status. I think Apple could announce a circle was actually a square and some fans people would believe it. :lol:

Thanks for supporting made in China phone. :D

I have no bias where its made, i'm just a fan (well more like cult fan) of their products.

Iphone, ipad, mackbook, ipod you name it, i have it. lol.

bro, well said. that is typical chinese nature. they love to look down on us whenever a chance. but we mostly don´t care. the company bkav main product is anti virus software. I find some more pics.

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-2.jpg

bphone-zac-cam.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-5.jpg

bphone-chia-se.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-6.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-8.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-12.jpg

gamehub-bphone-gia-9-trieu-9-11.jpg
Typical vietnamese respond by accusing Chinese of looking down on vietnamese first. You reap what u sow. Our response is to previous vietnamese ignorant and arrogant attitude towards the Chinese.
Now China is world 2nd largest economy power and vietnam is don't know which position. :lol:

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that before. My brother just got the 6S last week and I got to handle it for a little while when he came down from NYC for a visit. Nice little phone. I'm just a much bigger fan of Android then iOS. Just personal preference is all. We shall also have to agree to disagree :)

Hey though, at least I gave the iPhone phone some credit. You didn't really comment on sammy high end phones. if Samsung suddenly went out of business, then I would probably buy an iPhone.

My sister actually is a big fan of Samsung. I forgive her for her loyalty towards Korean brands (lol), then again I'm not surprised since she's also a fan of Korean dramas , korean music. Meh.

I've never been fond of Samsung. I don't know why, just never was attracted to it.

Obviously, everybody supports his country. Lol

Of course, but if a product from another country is good, I have no issue at all giving that product credit. LG for example. Another Korean company, has been making great strides in various tech.

I have no bias where its made, i'm just a fan (well more like cult fan) of their products.

Iphone, ipad, backbook, ipod you name it, i have it. lol.
Foxconn employ large number of Chinese. I too buy iPhone. The employee of Foxconn is one of the best paid compare to many other factories in China. I don't see anything wrong with Chinese owning iPhone.

Foxconn employ large number of Chinese. I too buy iPhone. The employee of Foxconn is one of the best paid compare to many other factories in China. I don't see anything wrong with Chinese owning iPhone.

The way i see it, if you have the money, then spend it the way you please. You only live once, yes? lol.

My sister actually is a big fan of Samsung. I forgive her for her loyalty towards Korean brands (lol), then again I'm not surprised since she's also a fan of Korean dramas , korean music. Meh.

I've never been fond of Samsung. I don't know why, just never was attracted to it.

We all have our preferences my friend :) and I'll just close by saying for me, it isn't as much about Apple hardware as it is about iOS.

Unless I read the article it wrong, it only offers Snapdragon 801? My Galaxy Note 4 has the 805 and that was released six months ago. None the less, the 801 isn't something to sneeze at by any means. Just not quite as up to date as most high end phones.

Still though, phone looks good, all be it very iPhone looking though.
the company says Bkav is the first in SE Asia to have Snapdragon 801. so I guess Qualcomm has not offered the latest Chips to Vietnam and other countries yet.

Japanese went a wrong way in the phone industry..
Now the smart phone age comes and Japanese phone brands are in panic..
But the components industry of Japan is pretty good...

Back
Top Bottom