What's new

Vietnam Tech Firm Takes On Apple & Samsung With One Of The World's Best Phone

Good for Nam. but I have to say that Huawei makes the best phones out there now. Apple was GODLY back when Jobs was still around but today its just meh

Looks like a piece of electronics junk,especially with the ugly "B" on the back of its body.

people say viet is like a China mimic```but clueless bragging is not our nature, where did the viets get this bragging from? "P````probably an assembly of Chinese flee market parts with two giant screws``and 'takes' on I-phone and Samsung lol
don't you know those viets are on the process of being indianized? this is just the first sign, more will come

Good for Nam. but I have to say that Huawei makes the best phones out there now. Apple was GODLY back when Jobs was still around but today its just meh

Respectfully disagree, Samsung and Apple (to me) still make the best phones. I'm not even a big Apple fan.

Are you saying Huawei makes the best phones just based on your nationalism?

Seriously, really impressed with Vietnamese ingenuity and capability. Truly this country , Viet Nam, has the potential to not only develop and produce world-class merchant ships, develop their nation's industry , capability to implement necessary infrastructure reform and developments. The Vietnamese that I have known personally (as i've had Vietnamese-American students take some of my classes before) are hard workers, they are silent achievers, and when they are appraised for their efforts, they are humble in their reaction. This defines their character ! An East Asian trait !

So am i surprised to see Viet Nam develop its own phones? Of course not. And we shouldn't be surprised to see more and more high tech products from Viet Nam.

Good Job Vietnam !

Công việc tốt !!

@Viet @biendong @Carlosa @Soryu @LacViet

Respectfully disagree, Samsung and Apple (to me) still make the best phones. I'm not even a big Apple fan.

Well I would like to think I am not. Huawei phones really exceed in a lot areas such as build quality, connection ,signal and battery life and so on, witch I value very much, at least that's the case in China,maybe because Huawei is also the provider of the entire communication network.

Apple still has the momentum largely thanks to the iOS,Samsung is really mediocre at best. China has a highly competitve and perhaps the most volatile phone market/industry. Some of my friends change phones every few months and they tend to agree with me,one of them even works in the business

Apple, hands down, is probably the best. I just recently replaced my Iphone 5S for the Iphone 6S.

Its beautiful. Through and through.

Obviously, everybody supports his country. Lol

As for the article, its a good start for Vietnam, Vietnamese shouldn't mind some Chinese members on here, since NO MATTER WHAT Vietnam does, they will try as much as possible to mock /look down on Vietnam, no surprise there. They forget China itself just about a decade/few years ago made the same type of crude/backward smart phones which stood no chance against Korean, Japanese and U. s phones, people in Japan, s. Korea, U. S, west also made fun of Chinese phones just like the Chinese are now doing with Vietnam, it's only recently that the Chinese phone brands have up their game by following the best in so. Korea, Japan, U. S etc. So Vietnam shouldn't mind Chinese mockery, you have to start from somewhere always, the most important thing is starting :cheers:

As for the article, its a good start for Vietnam, Vietnamese shouldn't mind some Chinese members on here, since NO MATTER WHAT Vietnam does, they will try as much as possible to mock /look down on Vietnam, no surprise there. They forget China itself just about a decade/few years ago made the same type of crude/backward smart phones which stood no chance against Korean, Japanese and U. s phones, people in Japan, s. Korea, U. S, west also made fun of Chinese phones just like the Chinese are now doing with Vietnam, it's only recently that the Chinese phone brands have up their game by following the best in so. Korea, Japan, U. S etc. So Vietnam shouldn't mind Chinese mockery, you have to start from somewhere always, the most important thing is starting :cheers:

Well said , Mike.

With this price, you can buy Xiaomi 4 with same data but only 300 USD
Also with most popular awosome MiUI...

Probably mostly made in Shenzhen, locally final assembly in Vietnam..
Vietnam lacks the supply chain of Phone manufacturing..

Seriously, really impressed with Vietnamese ingenuity and capability. Truly this country , Viet Nam, has the potential to not only develop and produce world-class merchant ships, develop their nation's industry , capability to implement necessary infrastructure reform and developments. The Vietnamese that I have known personally (as i've had Vietnamese-American students take some of my classes before) are hard workers, they are silent achievers, and when they are appraised for their efforts, they are humble in their reaction. This defines their character ! An East Asian trait !

So am i surprised to see Viet Nam develop its own phones? Of course not. And we shouldn't be surprised to see more and more high tech products from Viet Nam.

Good Job Vietnam !

Công việc tốt !!

@Viet @biendong @Carlosa @Soryu @LacViet

With this price, you can buy Xiaomi 4 with same data but only 300 USD
Also with most popular awosome MiUI...

However, its relatively cheaper than the Iphone 6, yet having better specs.

Let's give the Vietnamese credit where credit is due....

In most case, starting is not enough..
You got to have a market to feed yourself..
Otherwise when facing competition from other OEM, small company can hardly survive..

I have never heard from the company. nice smartphone. the visual screws are nice too :D

Well I would like to think I am not. Huawei phones really exceed in a lot areas such as build quality, connection ,signal and battery life and so on, witch I value very much, at least that's the case in China,maybe because Huawei is also the provider of the entire communication network.

Apple still has the momentum largely thanks to the iOS,Samsung is really mediocre at best. China has a highly competitve and perhaps the most volatile phone market/industry. Some of my friends change phones every few months and they tend to agree with me,one of them even works in the business

I just want to first say that I didn't mean any offense on the nationalism question. Hope you didn't it as such.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you about Samsung. Especially about higher end Samsung phones. The Note 4 is an incredibly high end device for example. I say that as an owner.

The Note 4 and Galaxy S6 are quality high end phones. Although the S6 (in my opinion) has taken a step back due to lack of SD card reader and user replaceable battery.

We will just have to agree to disagree on Samsung

Apple is just a notch below cult level status. I think Apple could announce a circle was actually a square and some fans people would believe it. :lol:

Apple is selling a difference experience, not simply a phone.
To those who first touch a smart phone, Iphone is something shocking..
Yet Android phones provide much cheaper but similar products..
In China, the 150USD ,250USD and 350 USD android phones are most popular..
With 350 USD android phones, the spec is pretty better than Iphone..

However, its relatively cheaper than the Iphone 6, yet having better specs.
Let's give the Vietnamese credit where credit is due....

Back
Top Bottom